punchin NOS

Re: EMA Says POS Air polluted

Postby nemisis » January 30th, 2014, 10:22 pm

Sales unaffected nothing to worry about

RIPEBREDFRUIT
18 pounds of Boost

Postby RIPEBREDFRUIT » January 31st, 2014, 7:55 am

We all laugh and dismiss this as a few days of pollution, how many people, a few months or years down the line will develop cancer as a DIRECT result of this will surprise you..........

continue to make jokes, just pray that it has not gotten the better of your family members.........

TriniAutoMart
Riding on 16's

Postby TriniAutoMart » January 31st, 2014, 9:13 am

So far things are looking and smelling better today.

Racegod
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Racegod » January 31st, 2014, 9:25 am

nareshseep wrote:10 times the legal limit of what?

From what I understand it's parts per million of contaminants to what would be considered normal air particles.
I'm not sure what the legal limit is but at one point it was 10 times the legal limit of contaminants by ppm.

hondablood
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby hondablood » January 31st, 2014, 9:30 am

just did an independent study of samples taken from the tower that does be a dollar bill and i can confirm that the fog is 99.9% baby powder with slight neck and chest bodily fluid

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » January 31st, 2014, 9:35 am

Town smell like raw sheit in the morning on a random day. All outside the Hyatt. The smoke will go away. But what about that daily sewerage smell? POS stinks

DFC
2NRholic

Postby DFC » January 31st, 2014, 9:41 am

driving going to work this morning, car glass down, road clear, wafts of cool, refreshing winds, tickle the strands of my hair.

Sipping on my hot cup of chai with my sunglasases on, listening to Above and Beyond.
#reallife
#south

How was your morning POS tuners?

wickedbreed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby wickedbreed » January 31st, 2014, 10:04 am

DFC wrote:driving going to work this morning, car glass down, road clear, wafts of cool, refreshing winds, tickle the strands of my hair.

Sipping on my hot cup of chai with my sunglasases on, listening to Above and Beyond.
#reallife
#south

THIS :lol:

In before NORTH chunas claim to not know where South is, or claim to need boats and body armor to come down South. Seems to me that now South is the paradise, but dbu...stay in North where you all want to be so bad.

#happysouthman

hondablood
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby hondablood » January 31st, 2014, 10:22 am

pple,if yuh wukking in town better yuh start to smoke,forget the healthy lifestyle,it ent for you,du mauirier is surely healthier than inhaling burning diapers,plastic chairs and wigs soaked in vaseline,so smoke and enjoy what remains of your life.

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » January 31st, 2014, 10:50 am

DFC wrote:driving going to work this morning, car glass down, road clear, wafts of cool, refreshing winds, tickle the strands of my hair.

#reallife
#south

same

BlueIce
punchin NOS

Postby BlueIce » January 31st, 2014, 11:40 am

ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1391182753.246239.jpg
Photo taken on Pembroke st , I died shortly after

silent_riot
punchin NOS

Postby silent_riot » January 31st, 2014, 11:57 am

Oh Jesus Christ, dat win.

Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ » January 31st, 2014, 12:26 pm

#reallife
#south

Ah wonder if yuh does be the same way when that Forres Park Landfill by Claxton Bay burning?

Cause the same smoke that does affect people in POS is the same toxic, sheit smellin smoke dat does be spreading all over Central-South every evening.

And just like how Beetham and POS does be full ah smoke every night...
That Land fill does send smoke and smell, from Claxton Bay all the way down to Gasparillo and beyond!
That large Claxton Bay Area with so much residents does get it live and direct every night!
So me eh know what allyuh bashin north bout when the three Landfills does be affecting North West, North East and Central-South West..

And what about that stink, sewerage smellin river in south?
Wa's d name of it again..... Cipero River?
The stench does travel all over d place... by Jenny's, by the Cross... all the way till Gulf City.
All dem people who get glad to get a lil HDC house in Golconda does be suffering like ah Beethamite every night with similar sewerage smells....
I fed up choke and taste that stink smell anytime ah decide to go down in that area..

Is the whole country that need a uplift when it comes to dealing with this Air Pollution problem.
My Point.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » January 31st, 2014, 12:38 pm

wickedbreed wrote:

#reallife
#south

In before NORTH chunas claim to not know where South is, or claim to need boats and body armor to come down South. Seems to me that now South is the paradise, but dbu...stay in North where you all want to be so bad.

#happysouthman

Notsureifsrs

wickedbreed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby wickedbreed » January 31st, 2014, 1:08 pm

S_2NR wrote:
wickedbreed wrote:

#reallife
#south

#happysouthman

Notsureifsrs

Na it have some men on Tuner who does play they dont know where Debe or Penal is...serious thing. Some 'Men' who does look down on the entire South of Trinidad...

wickedbreed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby wickedbreed » January 31st, 2014, 1:10 pm

BlueIce wrote:
ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1391182753.246239.jpg
Photo taken on Pembroke st , I died shortly after

:lol: :drinking:

THIS LOL

bluesteel29
Shifting into 6th

Postby bluesteel29 » January 31st, 2014, 1:16 pm

dem north ppl bunnin ya chess awa

wickedbreed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby wickedbreed » January 31st, 2014, 1:23 pm

Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ wrote:

#reallife
#south
(THIS IS AN EVERYDAY ACTIVITY)

Ah wonder if yuh does be the same way when that Forres Park Landfill by Claxton Bay burning? (IT DONT LAST FOR DAYS OR CAUSE PEOPLE TO GET SICK)

Cause the same smoke that does affect people in POS is the same toxic, sheit smellin smoke dat does be spreading all over Central-South every evening. (NOT THE ENTIRE CENTRAL ONLY BY THAT FLYOVER AND IMMEDIATE ENVIRONS)

That Land fill does send smoke and smell, from Claxton Bay all the way down to Gasparillo and beyond! (NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE)
That large Claxton Bay Area with so much residents does get it live and direct every night! ( I HAVE FAM AND FRIENDS IN THIS SAID AREA AND THE SMELL DOESNT ENGULF THE ENTIRE AREA AS THERE IS A LOT OF PLACES IN CLAXTON BAY THAT DOESNT EXPERIENCE DISCOMFORT FROM THE SMELL, WHICH MAKES ME WONDER WHERE YOU GOT THAT IT AFFECTS QUITE GASPARILLO FROM)
So me eh know what allyuh bashin north bout when the three Landfills does be affecting North West, North East and Central-South West.. (NOT BASHING NORTH...BASHING THE SMALL PERCENT OF NORTH TUNERS/ NORTH RESIDENTS THAT FEEL THAT THEY BETTER THAN SOUTH)

Wa's d name of it again..... Cipero River? (ONLY SMELLS ALONG THE COURSE OF THE RIVER, NOT FURTHER OUT)
The stench does travel all over d place... by Jenny's, by the Cross... all the way till Gulf City.
All dem people who get glad to get a lil HDC house in Golconda does be suffering like ah Beethamite every night with similar sewerage smells....(PLEASE STATE WHERE YOU GETTING YOUR INFO, I WOULD LOVE TO CONFIRM THIS, BECAUSE I DO NOT KNO THIS TO BE TRUE, AND IM WORKING VERY NEAR THIS RIVER EVERY DAY)
I fed up choke and taste that stink smell anytime ah decide to go down in that area..

Is the whole country that need a uplift when it comes to dealing with this Air Pollution problem.
My Point.
(GOOD END POINT, BUT YOUR ATTEMPT TO HIGHLIGHT THE ISSUES OF SOUTH AND CENTRAL IS NOT TOTALLY FACTUAL AND IS IN NO WAY NEAR WHAT POS IS GOING THROUGH NOW)

HMMMM point taken, however..... :roll:

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » January 31st, 2014, 1:29 pm

wickedbreed wrote:
S_2NR wrote:
wickedbreed wrote:

#reallife
#south

#happysouthman

Notsureifsrs

Na it have some men on Tuner who does play they dont know where Debe or Penal is...serious thing. Some 'Men' who does look down on the entire South of Trinidad...

I don't know where debe or penal is. Never been. North > South brah.
Better roads, more developed, more civilised, less bush indian,etc

wickedbreed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby wickedbreed » January 31st, 2014, 1:56 pm

S_2NR wrote:
wickedbreed wrote:
S_2NR wrote:
wickedbreed wrote:

#reallife
#south

#happysouthman

Notsureifsrs

How is North more developed than South? What does North have than South does not? I have lived in North also for some time, but I have not seen anything that North has that isnt available in South. As for the more civilized bush indian, lolwut, why u bringing in race into this... A sign of not being civilized I see. Even if people in South are not considered as civilized (dont know where this idea came from) south people are generally less ignorant and more hospitable than the North man, (IN MY VIEW)

As far as for you not coming down Penal or Debe, its a pity, South really has some nice places. Whenever yuh ready for ah tour imma give a guide and I guarantee that you will enjoy the South lifestyle and you will want to come back again.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » January 31st, 2014, 2:13 pm

Bring some penal doubles for me na. I'll meet u by the border(grand bazaar)

wickedbreed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby wickedbreed » January 31st, 2014, 2:22 pm

hahaha quite dey is the border dan lol ...come down quinam beach a saturday night and see how the night party does be....on the beach, is music is drift is rum is girls is herbs is no police...bess life

iM@st@1
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby iM@st@1 » January 31st, 2014, 2:35 pm

Where dat beach is WB? Never heard of it...#northman

Always wanted to lime in south to see how the vibz is, if is one thing I know it have real bess girls

Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ » January 31st, 2014, 2:39 pm

wickedbreed wrote:
Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ wrote:

#reallife
#south

Burning of all Landfills is also an “Everyday Activity” throughout Trinidad

Ah wonder if yuh does be the same way when that Forres Park Landfill by Claxton Bay burning?
(IT DONT LAST FOR DAYS OR CAUSE PEOPLE TO GET SICK)

I wasn’t makin a comparison with the present situation… was just saying that the daily problem experienced by POS employees (on the average day)… matches the same daily problem experienced in many other parts of the country

Cause the same smoke that does affect people in POS is the same toxic, sheit smellin smoke dat does be spreading all over Central-South every evening.
(NOT THE ENTIRE CENTRAL ONLY BY THAT FLYOVER AND IMMEDIATE ENVIRONS)

By “Immediate environs” you hadda mean miles away.. since this is how far the scent goes!

That Land fill does send smoke and smell, from Claxton Bay all the way down to Gasparillo and beyond!
(NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE)
Well you heard of it now…

That large Claxton Bay Area with so much residents does get it live and direct every night!
( I HAVE FAM AND FRIENDS IN THIS SAID AREA AND THE SMELL DOESNT ENGULF THE ENTIRE AREA AS THERE IS A LOT OF PLACES IN CLAXTON BAY THAT DOESNT EXPERIENCE DISCOMFORT FROM THE SMELL, WHICH MAKES ME WONDER WHERE YOU GOT THAT IT AFFECTS QUITE GASPARILLO FROM)

I have many close friends and In-Laws in Gasparillo, Claxton Bay, Golconda, Gulf VIew… I am have spent a lot of time all of them… and I experienced it first hand – don’t need to hear it from anybody!
You think that Beethamites will tell you that the Labasse does smell?
Do you know how your sense of smell works?
People who are livin in that area simply “get accustomed” to the smell and after a while – they no longer are aware that it is there! Only someone from the outside – who goes in to visit will realize what is really going on.
When I first went by them.. I asked them – WTF is that smell?......... they said “What Smell?”……..
The air in Claxton Bay looks like a Mist in the night – which is really the smoke…
Residents there sometimes think its mist… Outsiders know its Smoke!
I used to check some friends in Caratal Road, Gasparillo… the smoke dissipates a bit as it reaches that far but the smell travels over the plains and reaches their house.
On heavy burning nights – mist from the dissipated smoke is seen in the street lights!
There are branch roads from Caratal that can reach the Forres Park dump so it’s not that far, but there are a lot of residential houses there and even closer that are affected.

So me eh know what allyuh bashin north bout when the three Landfills does be affecting North West, North East and Central-South West..
(NOT BASHING NORTH...BASHING THE SMALL PERCENT OF NORTH TUNERS/ NORTH RESIDENTS THAT FEEL THAT THEY BETTER THAN SOUTH)
I feel the number of “north bashers” could match the number of “south bashers” – IMO.

(ONLY SMELLS ALONG THE COURSE OF THE RIVER, NOT FURTHER OUT)
Trust me… I feel I am on that south highway and environs more than south people… and that smell hits you hard – even while speeding on the highway!
The sewerage smell can be picked up from the San Fernando Bypass all the way to Gulf View Link Road… even while you drive along the Rienzi Kirton Highway, and this is from inside a moving car..
So what about those who are stationary in their house?

All dem people who get glad to get a lil HDC house in Golconda does be suffering like ah Beethamite every night with similar sewerage smells....
(PLEASE STATE WHERE YOU GETTING YOUR INFO, I WOULD LOVE TO CONFIRM THIS, BECAUSE I DO NOT KNO THIS TO BE TRUE, AND IM WORKING VERY NEAR THIS RIVER EVERY DAY)
Like I said…. People who are frequently near a smell… eventually can no longer pick it up.
Aside from that.. the smell raises more in the evening to night period – not sure if sewerage is dumped in the river at that time or something…

My Point.

(GOOD END POINT, BUT YOUR ATTEMPT TO HIGHLIGHT THE ISSUES OF SOUTH AND CENTRAL IS NOT TOTALLY FACTUAL AND IS IN NO WAY NEAR WHAT POS IS GOING THROUGH NOW)
Was not attempting… stated facts from firsthand experience – not no “hear say”!

BTW… WTF you responding to a reply to DFC’s comment…
Like ur cover just get blown!
DFC aka wickedbreed?

wickedbreed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby wickedbreed » January 31st, 2014, 2:42 pm

Its in Penal...between Penal and Siparia...

wickedbreed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby wickedbreed » January 31st, 2014, 2:51 pm

Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ wrote:
wickedbreed wrote:
Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ wrote:

#reallife
#south

Burning of all Landfills is also an “Everyday Activity” throughout Trinidad

(IT DONT LAST FOR DAYS OR CAUSE PEOPLE TO GET SICK)

I wasn’t makin a comparison with the present situation… was just saying that the daily problem experienced by POS employees (on the average day)… matches the same daily problem experienced in many other parts of the country

(NOT THE ENTIRE CENTRAL ONLY BY THAT FLYOVER AND IMMEDIATE ENVIRONS)

By “Immediate environs” you hadda mean miles away.. since this is how far the scent goes!

(NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE)
Well you heard of it now…

( I HAVE FAM AND FRIENDS IN THIS SAID AREA AND THE SMELL DOESNT ENGULF THE ENTIRE AREA AS THERE IS A LOT OF PLACES IN CLAXTON BAY THAT DOESNT EXPERIENCE DISCOMFORT FROM THE SMELL, WHICH MAKES ME WONDER WHERE YOU GOT THAT IT AFFECTS QUITE GASPARILLO FROM)

I have many close friends and In-Laws in Gasparillo, Claxton Bay, Golconda, Gulf VIew… I am have spent a lot of time all of them… and I experienced it first hand – don’t need to hear it from anybody!
You think that Beethamites will tell you that the Labasse does smell?
Do you know how your sense of smell works?
People who are livin in that area simply “get accustomed” to the smell and after a while – they no longer are aware that it is there! Only someone from the outside – who goes in to visit will realize what is really going on.
When I first went by them.. I asked them – WTF is that smell?......... they said “What Smell?”……..
The air in Claxton Bay looks like a Mist in the night – which is really the smoke…
Residents there sometimes think its mist… Outsiders know its Smoke!
I used to check some friends in Caratal Road, Gasparillo… the smoke dissipates a bit as it reaches that far but the smell travels over the plains and reaches their house.
On heavy burning nights – mist from the dissipated smoke is seen in the street lights!
There are branch roads from Caratal that can reach the Forres Park dump so it’s not that far, but there are a lot of residential houses there and even closer that are affected.

(NOT BASHING NORTH...BASHING THE SMALL PERCENT OF NORTH TUNERS/ NORTH RESIDENTS THAT FEEL THAT THEY BETTER THAN SOUTH)
I feel the number of “north bashers” could match the number of “south bashers” – IMO.

(ONLY SMELLS ALONG THE COURSE OF THE RIVER, NOT FURTHER OUT)
Trust me… I feel I am on that south highway and environs more than south people… and that smell hits you hard – even while speeding on the highway!
The sewerage smell can be picked up from the San Fernando Bypass all the way to Gulf View Link Road… even while you drive along the Rienzi Kirton Highway, and this is from inside a moving car..
So what about those who are stationary in their house?

(PLEASE STATE WHERE YOU GETTING YOUR INFO, I WOULD LOVE TO CONFIRM THIS, BECAUSE I DO NOT KNO THIS TO BE TRUE, AND IM WORKING VERY NEAR THIS RIVER EVERY DAY)
Like I said…. People who are frequently near a smell… eventually can no longer pick it up.
Aside from that.. the smell raises more in the evening to night period – not sure if sewerage is dumped in the river at that time or something…

My Point.

Was not attempting… stated facts from firsthand experience – not no “hear say”!

BTW… WTF you responding to a reply to DFC’s comment…
Like ur cover just get blown!
DFC aka wickedbreed?

IDK who DFC is bro...now have me wondering what it stands for and how to pronounce your screen name.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 31st, 2014, 2:52 pm

S_2NR wrote:
wickedbreed wrote:
S_2NR wrote:
wickedbreed wrote:

#reallife
#south

#happysouthman

Notsureifsrs

It's good you don't where penal is.

Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ » January 31st, 2014, 3:18 pm

wickedbreed wrote:IDK who DFC is bro...now have me wondering what it stands for and how to pronounce your screen name.

Ah had to ask nah... cause all the "questions" dat ah post for DFC ah see u answering and explaining etc..

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”