Re: Teen Gang-Raped in Central

Postby nemisis » January 29th, 2014, 11:14 am

bigfoot wrote:By some tuner's logic the father should be hanged!:-|
merry killing?

Richard Marshall
Riding on 17's

Postby Richard Marshall » January 29th, 2014, 6:46 pm

Even if he should not have keep money at his home, would it still him any safer, keeping it in the bank? Think about it.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » January 29th, 2014, 7:08 pm

desifemlove wrote:hmm... :( :( :( :( :( :(

But the dad to blame IMO (flame me nah, i ent care..)

He must be known in the area, cos he owning a gas station. So some fellas pick up on dat.

He couldn't afford a safe in a bank? Or even on site (if it lock up, even with a pin and is fire/bulletproof, dey ent nutten wrong wit dat)?

jesusmudakontchrist boy

is a crime to be successful now?

crysys
Street 2NR

Postby crysys » January 29th, 2014, 7:14 pm

[quote="desifemlove"]hmm... :( :( :( :( :( :(

He must be known in the area, cos he owning a gas station. So some fellas pick up on dat.

He couldn't afford a safe in a bank? Or even on site (if it lock up, even with a pin and is fire/bulletproof, dey ent nutten wrong wit dat)?[/quote]

well in this case he woulda hadda lock he daughter in d safe tooo

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » January 29th, 2014, 7:21 pm

Allyuh leave desifemlove .... Can't help what people think .... No matter how stupid it is

If I have cash home I wrong then?
I do what I want with MY money on MY property

Sad for the young girl tho

Grudge
Sweet on this forum

Postby Grudge » January 29th, 2014, 7:43 pm

Allyuh leave desifemlove ....

^^^Allow him, let him be, he seems young.

Monster 101
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Monster 101 » January 29th, 2014, 9:17 pm

jus this morning bandits got away with $360,000 from a business man who was about to deposit it in the fas deposit box at RBC couva......them bandits targeting the couva area a lot lately.....

kerwin1968
Street 2NR

Postby kerwin1968 » January 29th, 2014, 9:27 pm

For desifemlove it was a stupid facking comment you made, blame the parents who birthed these two monsters they should have praticed safe sex damn , this country is the worse imagine getting blame because you are successful no matter how much money he had in his home it was his this eat ah food mentality where imps decide that they want whats yours instead of working for there own has to stop

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » January 29th, 2014, 9:34 pm

er.. whatever dude.

Jus saying that the chile should not have got harm. so compassion bad now? lol..

Richard Marshall
Riding on 17's

Postby Richard Marshall » January 30th, 2014, 1:34 am

Look at the country now. Successful or not, you getting robbed and shot. And men tusty outside for the meow. So Damn disgusting and ungodly, they even raping little children. It could happen to anyone. I'd kill these two men with my bare hands, gut them alive, and feed them to wild animals. Don't blame it on the businessman. It isn't his fault. Rather, blame the mother, father, for not guiding and raising them properly, blame all the other influences out there, may it be friends, music, etc. And blame the two sick demons themselves. A man would know right from wrong. You feel it deep inside. If I could turn back time and save all these children from the sick things these demonic men did, I won't hesitate. I'll kill them. This country too ignorant and stupid. Everybody Wants to make a big money fast. Don't work hard but rob someone who have worked hard to earn what they have. They even more vex than you when you put up a fight. Like if people owe them. nookie and dick is only on the mind respectfully, for both men and women. Itch and scratch. Can't humble themselves and celibate. Big women, interferes with little boy kids out there, Big men interferes with little girl kids out there. The minds of man too f@$kin sick. When you can't get nookie, they looking for little children to rape. We need to find men like them, and kill them slowly. Torture them for two weeks, pumping them with adrenalin, keeping their heart going, with many methods, then terminate their lives. I am sick of reading/listening to the news and hearing hurtful stories as such.

Gencon Ltd
Riding on 13's

Postby Gencon Ltd » January 30th, 2014, 5:51 am

Work for it or do without.

These are possibly the 5 best sentences you'll ever read and all applicable to this experiment:

1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 30th, 2014, 7:04 am

short story shorter, until the entire population are allowed to defend themselves this sh!t ain't gonna stop. Regardless of whether the father make them a target or not. (and doh bullsh!t yuhself, he DID make himself & his family a target, all he had to do was pay a security company to pick it up at the gas station & drop it off in the bank's overnight box. But playin cheap & chupid nah.

When it boil down to the crux of the issue, we are being attacked by criminals because we are not not equipped to defend ourselves, & the odds of eluding apprehension for the crime are in the criminals favor. No assh0le gonna go to rob/rape/murder anybody anywhere if it have even a 40% chance of him getting killed himself.

And if you leave it to the politicians, that is EXACTLY how it will stay.

SmokeyGTi
punchin NOS

Postby SmokeyGTi » January 30th, 2014, 7:24 am

if i was that businesman i would spend 150K to find them men and deal with dem..

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » January 30th, 2014, 7:37 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:

He couldn't afford a safe in a bank? Or even on site (if it lock up, even with a pin and is fire/bulletproof, dey ent nutten wrong wit dat)?

jesusmudakontchrist boy

When did I say that?

Keeping large amounts of money at home is not responsible. Dat's all I saying.

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » January 30th, 2014, 9:33 am

desifemlove wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:

jesusmudakontchrist boy

When did I say that?

must know people who are unable to think outside of working for someone 8-430 yes

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » January 30th, 2014, 10:05 am

doesn't matter if you have large amounts of money home or not if they decide to make you a target you will suffer regardless and like one other guy mentioned above most citizens don't have any means to defend themselves and if they do i can just imagine the repercussions to face..if you do happen to defend yourself and "kill" the attacker its more beneficial to dump the body and turn a blind eye than go to the police as cold as it sounds

Richard Marshall
Riding on 17's

Postby Richard Marshall » January 30th, 2014, 3:31 pm

desifemlove wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:

jesusmudakontchrist boy

When did I say that?

Wow. Keeping large amounts of money at home is not responsible? Better you say keeping any amount of money home is not responsible. Is your money even safe in the bank? Or when you out on the road going to deposit? Or even what in your wallet? Anyhow you look at it, they still would have stormed his home, typical demons that prey on innocent hard working people. Ever think that upon leaving money, it's a way of security. For instance, they find a nice amount of money, and just make away with the loot. But goes to show the level men on now. They far from sick. They want to rape children too. Don't attack the businessman. Attack the two demons, their mother, father, sister, brother, friends, neighbours. JEEZ.
Last edited by Richard Marshall on January 30th, 2014, 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ » January 30th, 2014, 3:43 pm

er...

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » January 30th, 2014, 3:52 pm

Kal-El Ward wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:

jesusmudakontchrist boy

When did I say that?

Wow. Keeping large amounts of money at home is not responsible? Better you say keeping any amount of money home is not responsible. Is your money even safe in the bank? Or when you out on the road going to deposit? Or even what in your wallet? Anyhow you look at it, they still would have stormed his home, typical demons that prey on innocent hard working people. Ever think that upon leaving money, it's a way of security. For instance, they find a nice amount of money, and just make away with the loot. But goes to show the level men on now. They far from sick. They want to rape children too. Don't attack the businessman. Attack the two demons, their mother, father, sister, brother, friends, neighbours. JEEZ.
what the brothers, friend, sisters, and neighbours have to do with anything? Unless you know something integral to this issue you not sharing

Richard Marshall
Riding on 17's

Postby Richard Marshall » January 30th, 2014, 3:54 pm

Nemesis, every person has an impact upon the development of an individual. A psychological one, that can shape a person's mentality. And a spiritual one, that can either strengthen the individual, or have one dwell further into sin.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » January 30th, 2014, 3:57 pm

Yes hence in an earlier post I blamed your family, and friends for not adequately preparing you for the realities of today's world. But if you were these rapists neighbour you being so sheltered wouldn't know what they were up too and as a result should share their fate ent? Parents make you and guide you as well as friends but without knowing you drag in the siblings who could be hard working and clueless the same as the neighbours

Richard Marshall
Riding on 17's

Postby Richard Marshall » January 30th, 2014, 4:01 pm

nemisis wrote:Yes hence in an earlier post I blamed your family, and friends for not adequately preparing you for the realities of today's world. But if you were these rapists neighbour you being so sheltered wouldn't know what they were up too and as a result should share their fate ent? Parents make you and guide you as well as friends but without knowing you drag in the siblings who could be hard working and clueless the same as the neighbours

I am almost complete with my physiological assessment. Fear not. Don't worry about me.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » January 30th, 2014, 4:02 pm

Kal el for top cop, once a family member does a crime he will ensure the whole family is purged as well as the immediate neighbours.

fouljuice
Shifting into 6th

Postby fouljuice » January 30th, 2014, 5:35 pm

^ Not a bad idea though. We know this would never happen, but if that was enforced, you would see how quick things would turn around.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » January 30th, 2014, 5:52 pm

^^^ I all for it once white collar is where they start

Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ » January 30th, 2014, 8:23 pm

nemisis wrote:^^^ I all for it once white collar is where they start

It will never start or end there..
A white collar criminal in only "exposed" when he want to step "out of line".
And usually that exposure comes from odda white collars!

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » February 6th, 2014, 6:26 am

Some good news.....Hope Rapist is dealt with severly..!!

http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,190288.html

‘That’s him!’
By NALINEE SEELAL Thursday, February 6 2014

A 29-YEAR-OLD Couva man was yesterday positively identified by a 13-year-old schoolgirl as being one of two men who raped her shortly after the intruders forced their way into the teen’s home two Sundays ago.

Police sources last night told Newsday the man is also being questioned in relation to a murder which was committed last Saturday. The suspect was positively identified during an Identification Parade held yesterday at the Chaguanas Police Station.

The suspect was arrested on Monday afternoon at his home. Acting Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham head of the Central Division told Newsday investigators are confident of making a breakthrough into this probe with the arrest of the second suspect shortly.

According to sources officers have received key information which could point them in the direction of the second suspect who remained in hiding up until yesterday.

Two Sundays ago, two men (one armed with a gun) forced their way into the house and announced a hold-up. The home owner, a 47-year-old businessman, his 41-year-old wife, his 71-year-old mother and his teen daughter were robbed of cash, jewelry and other items. The teen was later raped by the two men.

The rapists later attempted to escape in the businessman’s car, but because they experienced difficulty in driving out of the compound, they abandoned the vehicle and fled on foot.

Newsday understands Acting Senior Superintendent Abraham took a personal interest in this matter and after intense investigations, which he led and including Inspector Terrence Williams and Sgt Jitindra Toolaram, they arrested one of the suspects on Monday.

Police sources said based on information they received from the detained suspect, police sources say they believe the second suspect will be held very soon.

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » February 6th, 2014, 6:53 am

Johnny Abraham again!

javishm
punchin NOS

Postby javishm » February 6th, 2014, 7:29 am

That is wetting

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”