Forums

What's happening in beetham?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™
3NE 2NR for life

Re: What's happening in beetham?

Postby Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ » January 30th, 2014, 2:57 pm

RIPEBREDFRUIT wrote:well the plan is to clos down the labasse and relocate it to some remote location in SOUTH Trinidad, cant wait, hope they take he bethamites there too.

Trust me! That will never happen!

The amount of free labour that the government receives from the Beetham scavengers who sort and separate the refuse - removing the iron, toxic substances like old electronics etc, etc...
They will have to pay an entire staff just to do that... and right now it is being done for free with basically no supervision..

And what will happen if it moves and the Beethamites blame the government for taking away their bread and butter... what kinda repercussions we the citizens will suffer then?

Like I said... it will never move!

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » January 30th, 2014, 3:06 pm

RIPEBREDFRUIT wrote:
rfari wrote:
RIPEBREDFRUIT wrote:well the plan is to clos down the labasse and relocate it to some remote location in SOUTH Trinidad, cant wait, hope they take he bethamites there too.

doh start that talk. rell men gonna beatup inside here

well that is the original plan, taking the TRASH in Trinidad where it belongs!

:lol:

lol indeed...

so, anyone have a Ford Ranger we could use to transport these Beethamites to south? If the tray is slightly damaged it doesn't matter...

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » January 30th, 2014, 3:15 pm

Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ wrote:
rfari wrote:
Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ wrote:
rfari wrote:
Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ wrote:
rfari wrote:
Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ wrote:Is you bring up growley as d "saviour" eh!

never said that he is the 'saviour'. he will be firm; make the tuff decisions that other politicians are afraid of making

So in odda words... he will be "the one" to make Beetham a better place with his tuff decision makin etc, right?
then back to my first point!

back to ur first point. growley is new leadership. he's the future of the pnm

New Leadership... Same Culture...
If he is the future of the pnm, doesn't automatically mean that future of the country is in "safe hands"... like I said: Back to my First Point!

growley symbolises the new pnm culture. very low tolerance for bs and high ethics

I have a very small feeling that you might may cud be right but...
the thing is, is not just the leader who makes the decisions but most of the times it's a collective agreement.

So if u put a "leader" who is just a representative of the collective party decision, then what change you really expecting?
Especially since all the other pnm stalwarts still there to ensure that the old time, backward thinkin culture continues.

time will tell i guess

Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ wrote:

The amount of free labour that the government receives from the Beetham scavengers who sort and separate the refuse - removing the iron, toxic substances like old electronics etc, etc...
They will have to pay an entire staff just to do that... and right now it is being done for free with basically no supervision..

And what will happen if it moves and the Beethamites blame the government for taking away their bread and butter... what kinda repercussions we the citizens will suffer then?

once the dump move, they will move as well albeit with some beatup. wherever the westmoorings garbage headed, they following

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 30th, 2014, 3:18 pm

^^^ send de dump up rima

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » January 30th, 2014, 3:27 pm

zoom rader wrote:^^^ send de dump up rima

gots one. guanapo landfill aka gaza city

Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ » January 30th, 2014, 3:29 pm

rfari wrote:
Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ wrote:

once the dump move, they will move as well albeit with some beatup. wherever the westmoorings garbage headed, they following

Beethamites move? hahahaha!
Yuh forget all the benefits of livin dey... free lights, free water, free house, free house maintenance, doorstep of the city - fuh dem people who wukkin with pios, etc, etc.
Stay dey an feel dem movin!
They stayin right dey and bun dat highway down everyday until dem self go start piling rubbish and making over ah next labasse!

The government go hadda make ah whole next Ghetto and put some Ministry Bldgs near it for that to happen.
Anyway... ent yuh say Rowley comin... so dyes probably he plan... :lol:

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » January 30th, 2014, 3:39 pm

Ѵ∑ŤЄЃλЙ™ wrote:

As much as Rowley like to rile up and play that he is a big bad bulldog for the press, he will NEVER stand up to the Beethamites........The dump will NEVER move south.....And the rest of us Trinidadians will be forever at the mercy of these individuals......When they want to block the road they will do it....When they want to light up the dump they will do it.....I have accepted that this is our fate. Talk all yuh want about racist this and racist that.....It is what it is.

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » January 30th, 2014, 3:46 pm

lol @ the solution being moving it somewhere else.

RIPEBREDFRUIT
18 pounds of Boost

Postby RIPEBREDFRUIT » January 31st, 2014, 8:01 am

word is that a multi hundred million dollar contract to start a new DUMp site in south has already been awarded to a certain.................................................................

TriniAutoMart
Riding on 16's

Postby TriniAutoMart » January 31st, 2014, 9:06 am

RIPEBREDFRUIT wrote:word is that a multi hundred million dollar contract to start a new DUMp site in south has already been awarded to a certain.................................................................

you forgot the :wink:

KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby KM_2NR » January 31st, 2014, 10:03 am

Smog today wasn't so bad, things finally seem to be easing up.

~*Pãñdorą*~
punchin NOS
Location: You're Either On My Side, By My Side Or In My Fcuking Way!!

Postby ~*Pãñdorą*~ » January 31st, 2014, 1:52 pm

Maybe we can start sending our trash here..

Sweden Needs More Trash

Sweden has always been ahead of its neighbors when it comes to reducing its environmental impact. To make power, the country does something unique: it turns trash into power on a national scale using high-power incinerators. At first glance, it solves two problems: getting rid of trash before it piles up and generating electricity without burning dirty fossil fuels.

But now Sweden is hitting a wall. According to the country’s Environmental Protection Agency, it needs more trash to feet Sweden’s energy habit, and it’s begun importing trash—just over 881,000 tons—from nearby Norway to do it.

It’s an innovative idea that seems to work for everyone. Sweden powers most of its homes and business with a waste product, and gets paid to do so. Norway gets rid of trash it doesn’t have space to bury more cheaply than exporting trash elsewhere (it gets the ashes back after incineration, but those take up much less space). And no one has to dig or drill for energy.

When I heard about the growth of this technology, I immediately thought of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, the growing island of the world’s trash kept in constant swirl about 1,000 miles north of Hawaii. Back in 2009, a group of environmentalists and waste managers began trying to tackle the global trash heap, which has turned vast swaths of the Northern Pacific into an ecological dead zone. The Ocean Voyages Institute in Sausalito, California, tried testing ways to clean it up, including incinerating the trash to create energy or even oil.

Unfortunately, the idea that works so well for Sweden isn’t so replicable. Especially not in the geographically inconvenient North Pacific, where even a solid day’s work incinerating trash is quickly eclipsed by exponentially more trash that joins the heap.

But could trash incineration come to the United States at a large-enough scale? Only under the best of conditions, say a few waste managers I talked to. Like Swedish cities, U.S. municipalities would have to invest heavily in pick-up and distribution infrastructure that would essentially marry trash pick-up with energy generation. America’s insatiable appetite for power would also be hard to keep up with. And then there’s the problem of ash, which can be more chemically potent than the raw trash.

Still, even if large countries can’t embrace incineration-to-power technology as impressively as Sweden, the technology continues to grow. Montgomery County, Maryland, has a waste incineration plant. And later this year, the city of Pontotoc, Mississippi, is planning to start turning local waste into liquid fuel. In a region full of agriculture waste, not a bad idea.

http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com ... ore-trash/

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 31st, 2014, 4:01 pm

dunno why they need to waste money on 2 choppers circling the dump whole day

speedist
Shifting into 6th

Postby speedist » January 31st, 2014, 6:54 pm

That fog I seeing in the west real bad boi...... flippin ting lookin like a wall from here. :shock:

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 31st, 2014, 7:16 pm

~*Pãñdorą*~ wrote:Maybe we can start sending our trash here..

Sweden Needs More Trash

Sweden has always been ahead of its neighbors when it comes to reducing its environmental impact. .................
http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com ... ore-trash/

I'm sure it wont be economically feasible

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » January 31st, 2014, 7:21 pm

Just imagine we live in a country where the main dump is near the entrance to our capital city.

A fella in the airport who does work on the RAMP was telling me how nothing wrong with the dump.
He say is a good place to live and it does have dump party they and how he does take out he gyul to dinner in the middle of the dump.

He says I am wrong about what I think off the Betham. He says the media has me fooled and that the smell is from the mangrove and not the dump itself.

He say its a clean place, and he rather live there than in a first world place filled with clean people.
He say he never moving from there because vultures are his pets and we can never understand the relation they have with those animals and the living they make living off the dump.

He says people there make more money than most of us.

Then all of a sudden a bunch of my co workers agrees with him. "my co workers all dropped out of school after primary school and also support the PNM" I must be within the 2% of them airline workers who ever went to school.

So as you all can see the mentality of this country, it is our fate we will always be at the mercy of the dump and the people who live there. They never relocating that.

To do that we have to turn communist and we go need a man like Stalin.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » January 31st, 2014, 9:27 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Just imagine we live in a country where the main dump is near the entrance to our capital city.

A fella in the airport who does work on the RAMP was telling me how nothing wrong with the dump.
He say is a good place to live and it does have dump party they and how he does take out he gyul to dinner in the middle of the dump.

He says I am wrong about what I think off the Betham. He says the media has me fooled and that the smell is from the mangrove and not the dump itself.

He say its a clean place, and he rather live there than in a first world place filled with clean people.
He say he never moving from there because vultures are his pets and we can never understand the relation they have with those animals and the living they make living off the dump.

Then all of a sudden a bunch of my co workers agrees with him. "my co workers all dropped out of school after primary school and also support the PNM" I must be within the 2% of them airline workers who ever went to school.

So as you all can see the mentality of this country, it is our fate we will always be at the mercy of the dump and the people who live there. They never relocating that.

Hahahaha

Bro, Cool Story!

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » January 31st, 2014, 9:34 pm

What relocating it will accomplished? Out of sight out of mind?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » January 31st, 2014, 10:29 pm

LOL

yes out of sight out of mind is exactly what everybody want. Who the hell even makes a dump near the footsteps of a country's capital city anyways. What an utterly retarded decision.

But then again is a good thing, maybe they might finally decentralize all them government buildings and develop other parts of this country for once.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » February 1st, 2014, 12:29 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:LOL

yes out of sight out of mind is exactly what everybody want. Who the hell even makes a dump near the footsteps of a country's capital city anyways. What an utterly retarded decision.

But then again is a good thing, maybe they might finally decentralize all them government buildings and develop other parts of this country for once.
Who is this everybody, the only people who want that dump moved are the same who claim they never pass the light house and therefore unaffected. I'm sure south of grand bazaar happy that menace is exactly where it is. If it should be moved mark a site along the north east- west region...

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 2nd, 2014, 2:40 am

Rowley said his people are dependent on the dump to make their living.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 2nd, 2014, 6:36 pm

so they only have the capacity to do one thing?
Not surprised.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » February 2nd, 2014, 6:56 pm

More proof that pnm voters are rubbish.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 2nd, 2014, 7:00 pm

pioneer wrote:More proof that pnm voters are rubbish.
:grin::grin::grin:

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » February 2nd, 2014, 7:08 pm

^^^men go say it have pnm senators who is lawyers, businessmen and who does play pan

brams112
punchin NOS

Postby brams112 » February 2nd, 2014, 7:14 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Just imagine we live in a country where the main dump is near the entrance to our capital city.

They are happy because they have no bills to pay like the rest of the residents of this country.

brams112
punchin NOS

Postby brams112 » February 2nd, 2014, 7:15 pm

brams112 wrote:

They are happy because they have no bills to pay unlike the rest of the residents of this country.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » February 2nd, 2014, 7:18 pm

so how the smog?

we goin home early tomorrow?

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » February 2nd, 2014, 7:20 pm

Cleared up...eight2faw like normel

nervewrecker