TunerGod

Re: Sufferers in the workplace

Postby K74T » June 26th, 2018, 10:06 pm

suffererchild

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » June 26th, 2018, 10:25 pm

De Dragon wrote:The remotes for the TV's and A/C units in work have started disappearing.
Yea, they stop thiefing batteries alone..whole remote going.

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » June 27th, 2018, 8:09 am

skylinechild wrote:
dougla_boy wrote:
skylinechild wrote:incident #2....happened this evening...
homeboy lookin for a drop home as it hav rain.... :lol:
level gyas brains but cyah afford a car.....

das nuh suffering..... :roll:

does really wonder bout some of orllur here posting for pips kinda ting inno :|

it is suffering when mommy hadda call in links to get u the job...
it is suffering when in ur first 3 days yuh telling everyone u only want to work a month in order to buy ah ole QG15 bamboo engine

it is a suffering when reports are being sent back to mommy via dept manager that you playin the ass.

does really wonder why some of allyuh does talk without knowin the facts.

still doh see how that equate to him being a sufferer, seems like u have ah axe to grind with the fella, however, no need to talk all da talk bout him and say how people eh know the facts, should ah post all d facts in d first place nah? :|

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » June 27th, 2018, 8:56 am

Yuh understand ..Doesn't post facts, then vex when ppl don't know the "facts"

Skylinechild sound like the office bobolee/ informer who nobody like but always marking everybody 24/7 and would play he eh see yuh in the rain and give you a bs excuse the next day

Ssbluebirdchild

A172

Postby A172 » June 27th, 2018, 11:00 am

man calling ppl gas brains yet always dickriding some pos wrx

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » June 27th, 2018, 11:16 am

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » June 27th, 2018, 3:48 pm

Fellas ain't ez in here nah

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » June 27th, 2018, 4:11 pm

A172 wrote:man calling ppl gas brains yet always dickriding some pos wrx

oh goar dan

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » June 27th, 2018, 5:14 pm

dougla_boy wrote:
still doh see how that equate to him being a sufferer, seems like u have ah axe to grind with the fella, however, no need to talk all da talk bout him and say how people eh know the facts, should ah post all d facts in d first place nah? :|

nope....no axe to grind.... its just how he does move... i could sense the sufferer within.
barely there a 2 weeks now.... already havin attitude issues..
you could tell he could be of the sufferer type..... he just didnt ask for things...... yet.

mero wrote:Yuh understand ..Doesn't post facts, then vex when ppl don't know the "facts"

Skylinechild sound like the office bobolee/ informer who nobody like but always marking everybody 24/7 and would play he eh see yuh in the rain and give you a bs excuse the next day

Ssbluebirdchild

thats your best comeback. you sound like a WK in training... dont worry..you'll get there...
and no if i pass a co worker in the rain... they dont get an excuse... its just i not picking u up...simple. :lol:

seems like A172 in love with me...sorry bro.. i not into guys but if you are...more power to you...
if you want a dickride i'm sure there are places you can go to get ur fetish on in secret. but plz.. dont discuss your business here...

but anyway... back onto topic.

A172

Postby A172 » June 27th, 2018, 5:41 pm

brokechild triggered

mero

Postby mero » June 27th, 2018, 6:33 pm

skylinechild wrote:
dougla_boy wrote:

nope....no axe to grind.... its just how he does move... i could sense the sufferer within.
you could tell he could be of the sufferer type..... he just didnt ask for things...... yet.

mero wrote:Yuh understand ..Doesn't post facts, then vex when ppl don't know the "facts"

Ssbluebirdchild

thats your best comeback. you sound like a WK in training... dont worry..you'll get there...
and no if i pass a co worker in the rain... they dont get an excuse... its just i not picking u up...simple.

seems like A172 in love with me...sorry bro.. i not into guys but if you are...more power to you...
if you want a dickride i'm sure there are places you can go to get ur fetish on in secret. but plz.. dont discuss your business here...

but anyway... back onto topic.
Lol wish you had this same energy for the woman who bounce yuh skyline in work that tell yuh hymc & send you on 2nr begging for help like a sufferer cuz nobody in work like you..

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » June 27th, 2018, 7:20 pm

Not to be defending anyone, but sometimes things get lost in English.

There was a time I gave 2 coworkers a lift to an event. The fella was putting down talking a certain manufacturer and talking about what he wanted. No scene, right, but if the manufacturer responsible for the honest, factory condition, grocery getting station wagon you getting a free ride in, have some manners and stay quiet. Especially if your discerning ass taking public transport.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 27th, 2018, 8:02 pm

skylinechild wrote:
ahh yes... i forgot abt this ched.... :lol:

so incident #1 happened a few mths ago.

management buys groceries for us as were a 24 hour dept.
groceries bought including brillo pads to wash dishes.... all groceries done as per the normal time frame 1 mth.

all that remains is brillo pad.....in a nice neat stack in plastic wrap

checked on one day have about 5 new unused brillo pads.... check back 2 days later..... only 1 brillo pad.....

my only conclusion is they makin brillo pad tea..... :lol: :lol:

incident #2....happened this evening...
homeboy lookin for a drop home as it hav rain.... :lol:
level gyas brains but cyah afford a car.....

Lol i dont understand allyuh sufferers na

If the groceries finish as per the normal 1 mth time frame, what u traumatized over the ppl brillo pad? It bothering u? Why did u steal it then?

You studying to macoo ppl too much, more than likely the weird worker with that creepy stare in his eyes smh...

#minimumwagepplproblems

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » June 29th, 2018, 10:50 am

skylinechild wrote:
dougla_boy wrote:

you could tell he could be of the sufferer type..... he just didnt ask for things...... yet

but u cyah jump out yuhself so an say e a sufferer dan....... man mite have attitude or whatnot, but that eh mean u hadda song better dan people, which u are sounding like, and expecting people to join yuh in laffs bout d fella....

nun wrong with pointing out a sufferer in d ched inno, just maybe yuh hadda keep a check on wah d definition of sufferer is before yuh post a skewed kinda view of somebody

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » June 29th, 2018, 5:04 pm

matr1x wrote:A gyul who is working by us leading on my coworker who was smitten with her. Free drop, lunch.and everything. And we tell him that but he saying is nothing more than fren. But you know is more.

She even borrow money from him, but whenever he going to ask her for it, she always flirting with him.

2 weeks ago she came flashing a big ring and a video of the engagement. The man face fold up and we see him in the it room crying. Poor cucked bastard

So all that talk they talking this woman couldn't tell the man she had a boyfriend? Sounds like the man needs to hear about her behaviour. :drinking: :drinking:

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » June 29th, 2018, 7:01 pm

D Diesel Report wrote:
matr1x wrote:A gyul who is working by us leading on my coworker who was smitten with her. Free drop, lunch.and everything. And we tell him that but he saying is nothing more than fren. But you know is more.

She even borrow money from him, but whenever he going to ask her for it, she always flirting with him.

2 weeks ago she came flashing a big ring and a video of the engagement. The man face fold up and we see him in the it room crying. Poor cucked bastard

So all that talk they talking this woman couldn't tell the man she had a boyfriend? Sounds like the man needs to hear about her behaviour. :drinking: :drinking:
Them kind does be gullible. Will believe any lie the woman tells.
Those are usually the kind that gets women these rounds. Either they dont believe the hoeing past or that they are still hoes. Easy to get funds from and palm a child on.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » June 30th, 2018, 8:03 am

nervewrecker wrote:
D Diesel Report wrote:

Them kind does be gullible. Will believe any lie the woman tells.
Those are usually the kind that gets women these rounds. Either they dont believe the hoeing past or that they are still hoes. Easy to get funds from and palm a child on.

He knew she had a man. But she always flirting with him.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » June 30th, 2018, 8:27 am

Beta male. Looked for it

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » June 30th, 2018, 3:41 pm

Have a man by me who smitten with one of girls. She told him she getting married but he says he could win her over. Anyways she have him paying for her wedding dress, fixing up her house for the wedding & carrying her on all her errands.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 30th, 2018, 4:42 pm

He paying for all that?

Sounds like she fiancé is the sufferer...

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » June 30th, 2018, 6:51 pm

goalpost wrote:Have a man by me who smitten with one of girls. She told him she getting married but he says he could win her over. Anyways she have him paying for her wedding dress, fixing up her house for the wedding & carrying her on all her errands.
He want a cuttarse

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » June 30th, 2018, 6:53 pm

Man in love. Excuse him .

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » July 1st, 2018, 4:33 pm

Last year, right before christmas we had a office lunch. Almost everybody bring something to contribute.

As we sit down to eat, the cleaner say that she want everybody chicken bone after to carry home for her dog. You know the lady actually bring a ice cream container and collect all the bones, clear everybody plate and thing.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » July 1st, 2018, 4:50 pm

wham for that? Dog hadda eat. Is Christmas for them too. What else would you do with the bones and such?

I don't think that's suffering, man. And also a janitor isn't a high wage job, and she asked for it fairly. That's not suffering.
A sufferer has a mentality of slavery of sorts, that he/she cannot seem to break out from.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » July 1st, 2018, 5:45 pm

Men really clutching at straws now yes.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » July 1st, 2018, 6:33 pm

ProtonPowder doh even bother to post again eh

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 1st, 2018, 6:41 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:Last year, right before christmas we had a office lunch. Almost everybody bring something to contribute.

As we sit down to eat, the cleaner say that she want everybody chicken bone after to carry home for her dog. You know the lady actually bring a ice cream container and collect all the bones, clear everybody plate and thing.

Im happy the dogs got some food...

But what u complaining for? You wasnt planning on throwing it away yourself. You wouldve left dem stink suck up bone on some desk somewhere for she to clean up anyhow. Next Christmas give her your meal and head up the f road hoss...

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » July 1st, 2018, 7:31 pm

MaxPower wrote:But what u complaining for? You wasnt planning on throwing it away yourself. You wouldve left dem stink suck up bone on some desk somewhere for she to clean up anyhow. Next Christmas give her your meal and head up the f road hoss...

Is a thread about complaining, go figure.
Whole thread is level dick measuring and suddenly men get defensive cause i mention 'cleaner' instead of 'PNM'

I could undersstand maj, stock and k74t posts, I act like a ass, but you just vex jed

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » July 1st, 2018, 7:35 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:Last year, right before christmas we had a office lunch. Almost everybody bring something to contribute.

I do this all the time. I feed the strays.

Guess im still a sufferer yes. Donno when I will elevate myself in society out of this sufferer rank.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”