TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

2 DEAD IN CHAGUANAS ACCIDENT THIS MORNING...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: 4 DEAD IN CHAGUANUS ACCIDENT THIS MORNING? ANY TRUTH TO

Postby *$kїđž!™ » September 29th, 2013, 7:49 pm

hustla_ambition101 wrote:
*$kїđž!™ wrote:the amount of lives that were lost right on this spot in front the nagar is too much....there has to be something wrong at this apot...

If there was something wrong all vehicles traversing the area would have gotten into an accident, if people drive within the limit and to suit the road conditions the probability of them getting into accidents would be much less, but everybody is in a hurry

I mean that alot of lives were lost right here...especially when people run across to get to the nagar site...remember the grandparents last year......right at this spot....

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » September 29th, 2013, 8:07 pm

well can't argue with natural selection with those grannies, pedestrian+highway=bdk

Teana9289
Riding on 13's

Postby Teana9289 » September 29th, 2013, 8:12 pm

To the driver of the B13, R.I.P. To the family, I extend my condolences...

wagon r
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Location: ......takin it easy on the road we call "Life".....

Postby wagon r » September 29th, 2013, 8:17 pm

..partying all night, coming home at sun up....could be just a case of falling asleep at the wheel...

shotta 20
punchin NOS

Postby shotta 20 » September 29th, 2013, 8:19 pm

How many ppl really died in this accident?

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 29th, 2013, 8:20 pm

*$kїđž!™ wrote:
hustla_ambition101 wrote:
*$kїđž!™ wrote:the amount of lives that were lost right on this spot in front the nagar is too much....there has to be something wrong at this apot...

If there was something wrong all vehicles traversing the area would have gotten into an accident, if people drive within the limit and to suit the road conditions the probability of them getting into accidents would be much less, but everybody is in a hurry

I mean that alot of lives were lost right here...especially when people run across to get to the nagar site...remember the grandparents last year......right at this spot....

I surprised nobody aint say it have an "air pocket" there too.

Country_Bookie
punchin NOS

Postby Country_Bookie » September 29th, 2013, 8:34 pm

Another accident by Valpark intersection tonight. Didn't slow down to macco but seemed to be an EK4 civic in the middle lane and another vehicle on the shoulder.

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » September 29th, 2013, 8:41 pm

ilove3 wrote:Damn! Found out the I know the driver of the Laurel and his girlfriend who died! He is a pretty cool guy and a very careful driver as far as I can tell. Would put up a pic of the couple if allyuh macco glands start to overwuk

Laurel= arrbee

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » September 29th, 2013, 8:44 pm

wagon r wrote:..partying all night, coming home at sun up....could be just a case of falling asleep at the wheel...

still the laurel drivers fault no?

ilove3
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: 2 DEAD IN CHAGUANUS ACCIDENT THIS MORNING...

Postby ilove3 » September 29th, 2013, 9:18 pm

Driver of the Laurel and the girl who died. RIP
Attachments
IMG-20130929-WA0019.jpg
IMG-20130929-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20130929-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20130929-WA0007.jpg (12.7 KiB) Viewed 2465 times

foss
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby foss » September 29th, 2013, 9:28 pm

I am glad that I decided to sleep in pos last night after liming.!

EXODUS
punchin NOS

Postby EXODUS » September 29th, 2013, 9:30 pm

ilove3 wrote:Just getting some info that an accident happened near Chaguanus that resulted in 4 deaths. Haven't seen anything on Chuner yet though. So who knows...

The lolz...chaguANUS....where is that op?
Is this the same white car on chromes that was splitted in2 pieces?

ilove3
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ilove3 » September 29th, 2013, 9:38 pm

EXODUS wrote:
ilove3 wrote:Just getting some info that an accident happened near Chaguanus that resulted in 4 deaths. Haven't seen anything on Chuner yet though. So who knows...

The lolz...chaguANUS....where is that op?
Is this the same white car on chromes that was splitted in2 pieces?

Oh gawd dogga, wukkin and trying to post yuh know how de ting does go sometimes. And yeah, daiz de same Laurel

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » September 29th, 2013, 10:01 pm

ilove3 wrote:Driver of the Laurel and the girl who died. RIP

Girl look live a nice butter face

Could imagine the dress she had on last nigh 1lick

Grudge
Sweet on this forum

Postby Grudge » September 30th, 2013, 5:21 am

RIP to the innocent driver of the B-13.........condolences to the family.
To the driver of the C35 who obviously has no respect for anyone else live...............
Fellas we approaching the season becareful out there.

sbocus
3NE 2NR for life

Re: 2 DEAD IN CHAGUANAS ACCIDENT THIS MORNING...

Postby sbocus » September 30th, 2013, 6:59 am

Two killed in highway crash
Car crosses median

By —Gyasi Gonzales
Story Created: Sep 29, 2013 at 11:46 PM ECT
Story Updated: Sep 29, 2013 at 11:46 PM ECT
THE lives of two people were snuffed out almost instantly yesterday morning in a motor-vehicle accident along the Uriah Butler Highway near the Divali Nagar site in Chaguanas.
The death toll along the nation’s roads stood at 116 up to last night.
The accident occurred at 8.45 a.m., according to the police.
Police said that around that time a white Nissan Laurel driven by Christopher Carimbocas, 26, of Samboco Road, Santa Cruz, was heading north along the highway when he reportedly lost control, crossed the median and slammed into a white Nissan B-15 Sentra that was heading south.
Mercedes Constance, 19, was a passenger in Carimbocas’s car at the time and as a result of the impact she was killed instantly.
The Sentra was being driven by Yuvraj Persad, 25, of St Ives Street, Chaguanas. He was the lone occupant of the car and he, too, was killed almost instantly.
The lone survivor in this accident, Carimbocas was taken to the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex, where he remained in critical condition up to last night.
The Express attempted to speak with the relatives of Persad, but they said they did not want to speak to anyone at that time and asked the Express to respect their privacy.
Constance’s relatives, however, described her as one of the nicest people anyone would ever meet.
Her mother, Michelle Constance, said, “She was loved by everyone who she ever met. She loved life and enjoyed it to the fullest.”
She said her daughter had a beautiful two-year-old daughter of her own.
She added that Constance had three brothers, “So yuh know how they feeling right now.”
Aleisha Gonzales, Mercedes’s sister, said, “Mercy was always loving and caring. She is my sister and I love her so much that I still can’t believe that she’s really gone. She was a great mother to her daughter and she was always full of excitement as she was always smiling and was loved by many.”
Inspector Jackman and acting Sgt Ramjitsingh of the Chaguanas Police Station are investigating.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Two ... 45971.html

nissan4life
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby nissan4life » September 30th, 2013, 7:04 am

Alrite badmouthers and smart asses who want to leave negative comments let em set it straight
Driver of the laurel love the car more than him self,he didnt use to speed wit it and no PPL he wasnt racing and the news talking sheit..
He was not on his way from a party bcaz he lives chaguanas and clearly he was heading away from that direction, so i have no idea where the news reporter got that story.
He was actually on his way to my son christening when someone tried to dart in between him and the car that was along side him. The idiot driver who never stopped to assist end up hitting him in the process, he tried to pull away and thats when he lost control of the vehicle went over the medium and hit the approaching car.
So all of you with negative comments please keep it to your selves, lives have already been lost.No need to add more negativity to the topic.
Last edited by nissan4life on September 30th, 2013, 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheBoostLord
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby TheBoostLord » September 30th, 2013, 7:06 am

..the 19yr old had a 2yr old daughter?

r3iXmann
punchin NOS

Postby r3iXmann » September 30th, 2013, 7:22 am

Trinidad Express wrote:Samboco Road, Santa Cruz,

really? :|

SmokeyGTi
punchin NOS

Postby SmokeyGTi » September 30th, 2013, 7:32 am

reflexes is a helluva thing yes..hate when that happens..

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » September 30th, 2013, 7:47 am

KiD wrote:..the 19yr old had a 2yr old daughter?

Yuh eh read the article or wha? :roll:

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » September 30th, 2013, 7:48 am

r3iXmann wrote:

Yup I saw that and just ignored it. Them eh SHAME! They spell it like how it sound to them yes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » September 30th, 2013, 7:56 am

Sabriel wrote:
nissan4life wrote:Alrite badmouthers and smart asses who want to leave negative comments let em set it straight
Driver of the laurel love the car more than him self,he didnt use to speed wit it and no PPL he wasnt racing and the news talking sheit..
He was not on his way from a party bcaz he lives chaguanas and clearly he was heading away from that direction, so i have no idea where the news reporter got that story.
He was actually on his way to my son christening when someone tried to dart in between him and the car that was along side him. The idiot driver who never stopped to assist end up hitting him in the process, he tried to pull away and thats when he lost control of the vehicle went over the medium and hit the approaching car.
So all of you with negative comments please keep it to your selves, lives have already been lost.No need to add more negativity to the topic.

Well he had to be doing some high numbers too..to create such damage to his car and killing others in the process too..no?

Na, him doh speed, him did love car

nissan4life
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby nissan4life » September 30th, 2013, 7:57 am

r3iXmann wrote:

How do they get this infor? most times at a accident officers access all infor from dp or id card not so?
So what reporters gather at the scene and the truth are very skewed at times.
Current address is not equal to Dp address......do the maths nah

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » September 30th, 2013, 8:09 am

Always some phantom car gave him a bad drive. Guess if he was drivin within his control for the road conditions he wouldnt have crosses the median?

wagon r
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz

Postby wagon r » September 30th, 2013, 8:13 am

Sabriel wrote:
nissan4life wrote:Alrite badmouthers and smart asses who want to leave negative comments let em set it straight

Well he had to be doing some high numbers too..to create such damage to his car and killing others in the process too..no?

...never see what a car looks like after hitting a solid object only doing 60kph.....you should, then factor in a car travelling in the opp. direction at what ever speed the B13 driver was doing and work the maths.

....what I would like to know is how the bodies of the deceased, ended up on the grass after the shoulder....

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » September 30th, 2013, 8:21 am

nissan4life wrote:
r3iXmann wrote:

How do they get this infor? most times at a accident officers access all infor from dp or id card not so?

You obviously come here to defend your padna. You know what r3ixman referring to? Read back nah. Steups.

I had to bury a Coast Guard friend just Friday due to driver negligence. My friend did the responsible thing and gave up the wheel because he wasn't fit to drive(sleepy,tired), etc. Long story short, speed, flip, my friend that was sleeping in the back seat is now dead. Driver came out hospital a few days later and attended the funeral. Hope he/they are not consumed by guilt.

Nissan guy you were not there therefore you cannot be sure that your friend was not speeding etc.

r3iXmann
punchin NOS

Postby r3iXmann » September 30th, 2013, 8:27 am

Morpheus wrote:
nissan4life wrote:
r3iXmann wrote:

You obviously come here to defend your padna. You know what r3ixman referring to? Read back nah. Steups.

yunnastan? :lol:

wagon r
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz

Postby wagon r » September 30th, 2013, 9:07 am

Morpheus wrote:
nissan4life wrote:
r3iXmann wrote:

I had to bury a Coast Guard friend just Friday due to driver negligence. My friend did the responsible thing and gave up the wheel because he wasn't fit to drive(sleepy,tired), etc. Long story short, speed, flip, my friend that was sleeping in the back seat is now dead. Driver came out hospital a few days later and attended the funeral. Hope he/they are not consumed by guilt.

Nissan guy you were not there therefore you cannot be sure that your friend was not speeding etc.

...no disprect to your friend Morpheus, but was your friend wearing a seat belt..? And regardless of which, could you give me any details of what happened and where.....

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » September 30th, 2013, 9:19 am

cinco wrote:Always some phantom car gave him a bad drive. Guess if he was drivin within his control for the road conditions he wouldnt have crosses the median?

See the thing is, according to my knowledge if one was doing the maximum speed limit and keeping left would he have reached the median? Let alone cross it? I think not.

And if he was overtaking, but still observing the speed limit and keeping within the 80Kmph would he have still crossed the median?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”