Forums

Help make a difference now!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

SdCid
Riding on 13's

Help make a difference now!

Postby SdCid » September 13th, 2013, 10:50 pm

Ok tuners, the increase in criminal activities in the country of Trinidad and Tobago is quite disturbing to me and I'm sure it is to you. I'm a Police Officer presently attached to the Southern Division and I think that persons have a lot of information that can be essential in the fight against all aspects of criminal activities. I'm sure that a lot of persons have no faith in quite a few members of the TTPS but there are quite a few good Officers that put their lives on the line everyday trying to fight crime and make this country a better place. I will be in a position to act on any useful information. PM me with any useful information Re: robbery suspects, larceny motor vehicle, drug blocks and any other useful information. I assure you that this is not a joke and all information (in southern division and environs)once useful will be dealt with kept in confidence. Let us keep this post serious please.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Help make a difference now!

Postby pioneer » September 13th, 2013, 11:01 pm

I'm not sure what to think of this

SdCid
Riding on 13's

Postby SdCid » September 13th, 2013, 11:06 pm

I don't blame you any idiot can post anything also if someone who is a criminal element in society finds out exactly who I am I can get in problems( not that I really care because ) so I have to be mindful also.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 13th, 2013, 11:06 pm

Pass eeen khan trace, easy street and new city (dehli road) and get busy.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » September 13th, 2013, 11:08 pm

OP how we dunno you a criminal in sheep clothing?

SdCid
Riding on 13's

Postby SdCid » September 13th, 2013, 11:13 pm

Well that's not the case I'm no criminal...but it's up to you to form an opinion.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » September 13th, 2013, 11:20 pm

Strong join date

SdCid
Riding on 13's

Postby SdCid » September 13th, 2013, 11:22 pm

Yes, started a new account especially for this post.

javishm
punchin NOS

Postby javishm » September 13th, 2013, 11:26 pm

Hope good comes from this op

caliph tec
Sweet on this forum

Postby caliph tec » September 13th, 2013, 11:28 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Pass eeen khan trace, easy street and new city (dehli road) and get busy.
:drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

sfa8us
Ricer

Postby sfa8us » September 13th, 2013, 11:29 pm

this is an open forum to anyone who wants to join and post anything , using this to gather information here MAY be useful but in all honestly is there a framework in place to handle the "information" that may be provided by a member.

How does the information from an informant that could be Anyone be used in legal due process to investigate, I'm no lawyer but a post from someone on the forum for example named "Guest11111" saying block X have guns in a certain house under the floor, how are you taking this "post" to get approval for a legal search of the premises

also provide you badge number ......

if not isn't there already a "anonymous" hot line for people to call and give information for rewards, what is stopping you from using this same info to call in these same reports......

seem like a joke to me and if you are who you say you are this is totally the wrong way to go about doing this

just my 2 cents

SdCid
Riding on 13's

Postby SdCid » September 13th, 2013, 11:41 pm

sfa8us wrote:this is an open forum to anyone who wants to join and post anything , using this to gather information here MAY be useful but in all honestly is there a framework in place to handle the "information" that may be provided by a member.

How does the information from an informant that could be Anyone be used in legal due process to investigate, I'm no lawyer but a post from someone on the forum for example named "Guest11111" saying block X have guns in a certain house under the floor, how are you taking this "post" to get approval for a legal search of the premises

also provide you badge number ......

if not isn't there already a "anonymous" hot line for people to call and give information for rewards, what is stopping you from using this same info to call in these same reports......

seem like a joke to me and if you are who you say you are this is totally the wrong way to go about doing this

just my 2 cents

Yes, I hear you and I understand all that was said by you. We deal with crime stoppers etc. but I think that persons might have useful information. No one is obliged to do anything they can easily call 999 give any info however persons might have info might be beneficial to us. Persons can post anything and say anything but the onus is on me to gather the useful info obtained through this forum, pay proper surveillance and act accordingly.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » September 14th, 2013, 12:01 am

Is Villa safe to visit?

re: police busts etc

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Official informer ched. Nice.
OP. Old tgr in marabella between the guaracara and vistabella rivers. Guns and drugs. Search under the floor board of the carat shed (derelict church?) at the new city street intersection with the trainline. bound to find ting.
Move with unmarked vehicles. Spotters on intersections east of trainline. When u make ur raid look out for a trimble total station. I have a receipt to prove it was stolen. Pm for serial number

Gx7
Riding on 16's

Postby Gx7 » September 14th, 2013, 9:16 am

this is going to be interesting page 1 spot booked

GBUQ8PZTXDN15VK624AW1366053291.jpg
GBUQ8PZTXDN15VK624AW1366053291.jpg (51.01 KiB) Viewed 2809 times

Quick question , if a mod can block and trace your ip address , what makes it safe for "us" when we post or send you info , you can do the same thing rite ?

:|

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 14th, 2013, 9:32 am

SdCiD, ppl on tuner not gonna give out trust just like that. You may need to prove yourself as an officer of the law for some to believe, and for some that still wouldnt be enough. They might just think you might be a crooked cop with intentions to set them up.
Also, are you looking for info on only activity on the southern end of the island?
I applaud any attempt to improve this nation, and will help or provide info if possible. I hope you have at least some success in this endeavor.

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » September 14th, 2013, 10:28 am

nervewrecker wrote:Pass eeen khan trace, easy street and new city (dehli road) and get busy.

this

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”