help me choose a car?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Gx7
Riding on 16's

Re: help me choose a car?

Postby Gx7 » September 12th, 2013, 2:46 pm

Conrad wrote:
Gx7 wrote:I owned a DC5 and a 05 sti it was fun to own it but u get bored after a while going to the tuner & dyno spending $5000 to get 20 hp , $500 per hr on d dyno den d tuner fee :oops: and then a car will still cut ya ass and when u think about the amount of money u waste , u feel sick after ...

#hondaproblems :pokes:

:lol: na had enough honda wanted to play it 4x4 for d while to muc rain an flood dese days :oops:

Gx7
Riding on 16's

Postby Gx7 » September 12th, 2013, 2:48 pm

turbosingh wrote:i owned a DC5 and a 05 sti it was fun to own it but u get bored after a while going to the tuner & dyno spending $5000 to get 20 hp , $500 per hr on d dyno den d tuner fee and then a car will still cut ya ass and when u think about the amount of money u waste , u feel sick after

$5000 dyno spending=20hp Honda :lol:

:stalk:

Skanky
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Skanky » September 12th, 2013, 3:20 pm

It's a sportscar...buy the one you fcuking like and want!
The one that makes you feel like a boy who woke up on Xmas morning to find that remote controlled ferrarri he wanted under the xmas tree.The one you gonna wake up at 2am smile at and take out the road for a spin for no good reason at all while the wife is asleep.The one you will feel most proud of when you look back at pictures 10 years down the road and tell your son...'yes your father used to drive that muddafcuking machine'.
It's a sportscar, it's not about other people,the price of premium or practicality.It's about you, and it's about fun.

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » September 12th, 2013, 3:41 pm

Skanky wrote:It's a sportscar...buy the one you fcuking like and want!
The one that makes you feel like a boy who woke up on Xmas morning to find that remote controlled ferrarri he wanted under the xmas tree.The one you gonna wake up at 2am smile at and take out the road for a spin for no good reason at all while the wife is asleep.The one you will feel most proud of when you look back at pictures 10 years down the road and tell your son...'yes your father used to drive that muddafcuking machine'.
It's a sportscar, it's not about other people,the price of premium or practicality.It's about you, and it's about fun.

dem feels...

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » September 12th, 2013, 3:45 pm

wood rep skanky irl

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » September 12th, 2013, 4:15 pm

Mr. Red Sleeper
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mr. Red Sleeper » September 12th, 2013, 4:41 pm

Gx7
Riding on 16's

Postby Gx7 » September 12th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Mr. Red Sleeper wrote:

rofl__photoshop_animation_test_by_christhekittehrawr-d34y9lt.gif

NMN_57
3NE 2NR for life

Postby NMN_57 » September 12th, 2013, 6:19 pm

well said Skanky!
I'll definitely let those words into my head.
The peanut eye is a WRX with conversion - yes - but a well done conversion. No indications of accidents etc...none to the naked eye...
I'm looking at the 34' cause of the resale value 10 years down the road too.....
Same time, 180sx parts way cheaper so I could break and buy and build back even better with little worry...that's all part of it....

Thanks for all the input so far guys!

1) I'm definitely ruling out the wrx-sti conversion
2) Considering the advice given here, I'm yet to make a final decision. However the rides rank as follows..

a) r34
b) 180sx
c) Bugeye sti

.......lets see what unfolds in these coming two weeks....

As for the guys who say stick to the van - I grew up on vans and jeeps, mud and music - first owned a SJ410 jimny soft-top - datsun 1400 with 4fwd box - 31" tyres with a 5" lift and a single 10" audiobahn that was a real bichh.
I know what I'm giving up and I know where I want to be. I'm just not quite sure what car I wanna be there in yet....

ChristianRD
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby ChristianRD » September 12th, 2013, 6:24 pm

OP trolling

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=48217

btw OP if you have the kind of money you claim, how come you lowball others, including me in the car audio classifieds.

NMN_57
3NE 2NR for life

Postby NMN_57 » September 12th, 2013, 6:42 pm

ChristianRD wrote:OP trolling

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=48217

btw OP if you have the kind of money you claim, how come you lowball others, including me in the car audio classifieds.

LOL Trolling?
Aite - Lemme sell the d22 and we'll see trolling...
Lowballing? I don't do that. I negotiate if I see a price to be unsuitable to a particular item in the Auto and Audio classifieds.
Please clarify when I 'lowballed' you :)

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”