TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The facts about Child Maintenance

Postby sharkman121 » July 7th, 2013, 8:25 am

U figga everybody have a conscience...

DjDaniel
Sweet on this forum

Postby DjDaniel » July 7th, 2013, 9:44 am

OP: What if, instead of the money, I buy milk pampers and clothes for my child does that count or even school books and uniform when necessary? Cause if you give she the money she will buy all kinda thing and go on boat ride.

ronsin1
punchin NOS

Postby ronsin1 » July 7th, 2013, 1:32 pm

what I find is unfair is that persons involved in divorce and go apply for maintenance get a 100% tax rebate once paid.

Income does not change as they will would have to spend this
however persons who live together either by marriage or common law still have to maintain their kids they do not get a tax return

so persons that live in a committed relationship and show structure in their children's lives get screwed and persons who choose to break up their relationship get rewarded by getting a 100% rebate in taxes

Xplode
Riding on 18's

Postby Xplode » July 7th, 2013, 3:29 pm

DjDaniel wrote:OP: What if, instead of the money, I buy milk pampers and clothes for my child does that count or even school books and uniform when necessary? Cause if you give she the money she will buy all kinda thing and go on boat ride.

In that case keep your bills and if a warrant is out for you,the officer will ask if you can pay the outstanding warrant ,if you say no you will go before the judge,show your bills and a good reason why you not paying your Maintenance, only then you will get time to pay up,serve some time or the bills can be deducted from the order.

In a case the mother went and damaged the father's vehicle for lack of maintenance and had a warrant out for him,he got hold and went before the judge,told His story and the judge summoned the mother to court,she put a hold on the order,he was release .Court date the judge asked why you damaged the man car,"because she was frustrated " well the judge asked for the total in damages and asked if the mother can repay the father back ordered the two parents for counseling ,took back the warrant because he was giving her money out of court and still took out a warrant,gave her six months to pay for the damages in fault she will serve three months .

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 7th, 2013, 4:20 pm

DjDaniel wrote:OP: What if, instead of the money, I buy milk pampers and clothes for my child does that count or even school books and uniform when necessary? Cause if you give she the money she will buy all kinda thing and go on boat ride.

And carry she man too.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » July 7th, 2013, 4:47 pm

Ent condoms/morning after pill/hot guiness would work out cheaper?

Or jus throw de sloth down the stairs

geez

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby black start » July 7th, 2013, 5:00 pm

pios, I believe falcon punch does wok too

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 7th, 2013, 5:02 pm

OP,how much a month you does pay?

Xplode
Riding on 18's

Postby Xplode » July 7th, 2013, 5:20 pm

rspann wrote:OP,how much a month you does pay?

No I,m a father of three ,two step kids,teenagers and my daughter 9,I don't pay any Maintenance.i,m a warrant officer and a very good one, that's why I know so much about this.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 7th, 2013, 5:25 pm

O.K! Carry on.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 7th, 2013, 5:28 pm

OP,you don't find the law is heavily weighted against fathers in this respect?You paying cocktax,but she calling all the shots and spiting the father,like the one starring in papers right now(also on Ian Alleyene.
The mother hiding the child although there is a court order.

Xplode
Riding on 18's

Postby Xplode » July 9th, 2013, 1:20 pm

rspann wrote:OP,you don't find the law is heavily weighted against fathers in this respect?You paying cocktax,but she calling all the shots and spiting the father,like the one starring in papers right now(also on Ian Alleyene.
The mother hiding the child although there is a court order.

you the father could take the mother to court for visiting rights ,and i just hate that word "cocktax"

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 9th, 2013, 3:01 pm

Xplode wrote:

In that case keep your bills and if a warrant is out for you,the officer will ask if you can pay the outstanding warrant ,if you say no you will go before the judge,show your bills and a good reason why you not paying your Maintenance, only then you will get time to pay up,serve some time or the bills can be deducted from the order.

In a case the mother went and damaged the father's vehicle for lack of maintenance and had a warrant out for him,he got hold and went before the judge,told His story and the judge summoned the mother to court,she put a hold on the order,he was release .Court date the judge asked why you damaged the man car,"because she was frustrated " well the judge asked for the total in damages and asked if the mother can repay the father back ordered the two parents for counseling ,took back the warrant because he was giving her money out of court and still took out a warrant,gave her six months to pay for the damages in fault she will serve three months .

so i guess showing u paid for other things not going to keep u out of jail then :(

Trinieagle
Riding on 13's

Postby Trinieagle » August 18th, 2016, 9:25 am

If the person receiving the maintainence wants to end payment, how that is done??

sly07
Riding on 13's

Postby sly07 » March 25th, 2017, 11:37 am

1. When going through the process of child/ren maintenance, does the court system require only one parent to pay maintenance, or is this a joint effort on the both parents.

2. if the other parent is in a relationship with another individual, not necessarily married or common-law, does the court consider this new individual a step father/mother and now bears the responsibilities of maintenance.

TriP
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TriP » March 31st, 2018, 4:11 pm

Freeport Police

There must be a better way, time and place that police officers can execute a MAINTENANCE warrant.

Look at what we put children and family members through to execute an arrest warrant for Maintenance.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 31st, 2018, 9:56 pm

TriP wrote:Freeport Police

There must be a better way, time and place that police officers can execute a MAINTENANCE warrant.

Look at what we put children and family members through to execute an arrest warrant for Maintenance.

video is entertaining however things to note:

1.the police would only intervene AFTER it gets overbearing for the party that does not receive child support payments.

2. the offender must have realized or known there would be an arrest sooner or later for said maintenance

3. the person initially did not comply with the officer requests and it could have ended badly.
props for the TTPS for the professionalism shown ( some might think there was none but warrant was executed on person)

4. is it true the TTPS does not have to show the warrant to the offending party. ??
they can enter via search warrant -find you and then execute child maintenance warrant on you then arrest you for said warrant and in the process charge you for resisting arrest ??

5. grown man asking for he mother to help him.?? he not considering the additional child welfare he fathered outside somewhere ??

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 31st, 2018, 10:16 pm

Look what police have to go through while carrying out their duties, no wonder they come in aggressive when they in certain situations. All that drama could have been avoided.
Mammy talking about God and justice ,she not studying justice for her grandchild? How the child will grow up if you don't maintain him?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 31st, 2018, 10:25 pm

Big hard stones man bawling like he getting rape...things would have been a lot easier if he just comply...

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » March 31st, 2018, 10:30 pm

rspann wrote:Look what police have to go through while carrying out their duties, no wonder they come in aggressive when they in certain situations. All that drama could have been avoided.
Mammy talking about God and justice ,she not studying justice for her grandchild? How the child will grow up if you don't maintain him?

soo true about being aggressive... police have a right to be pissed off when ppl act like that.

lol @ mammy and justice...
she not studyin justice for the child at all.

the child he owes maintenance on may not be the child shown in the vid as he could have fathered a child with another woman

in addition which mother in their right mind who NOT getting child support will STILL allow a dead beat dad to see his child ???

also i highly suspect this is the case as mammy lookin like she livin there ( based on her attire)
if she livin there and mindin she grandchild why is a warrant being executed on her son?

based on this i would like to believe its a maintenance warrant for another child.

Shin
Riding on 13's

Postby Shin » November 8th, 2018, 9:32 pm

Xplode wrote:

No I,m a father of three ,two step kids,teenagers and my daughter 9,I don't pay any Maintenance.i,m a warrant officer and a very good one, that's why I know so much about this.

My child father see my daughter his only child once a year and July gone I took out a warrant up to now nothing he said the warrant officer is holding BK the warrant for him, he made $200. a week run up to 21,600. He is so unfair to our daughter.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 8th, 2018, 9:34 pm

Sigh north ppl problems

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Go to the Family Court .

YOU be fair to YOUR daughter .

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » November 9th, 2018, 3:06 am

With all the money he saving...sleeping quite well.

Rules to follow:
1) bring your own condom to the party. Getting pregnant is a woman's ultimate trap.
2) is a child the right decision for you? Aside from spreading your, ahem, seed, will having a child improve your life, or take time away.
3) remember life is more than just family and work. Alot of men have found themselves empty after 35 years of marriage realising they have invested everything in family and forgot about themselves.
4) burner phone.

Abortion is a thing and men should have equal say. It might be a woman's body, but your money is what they will be coming after.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » November 9th, 2018, 3:08 am

Shin wrote:
Xplode wrote:

My child father see my daughter his only child once a year and July gone I took out a warrant up to now nothing he said the warrant officer is holding BK the warrant for him, he made $200. a week run up to 21,600. He is so unfair to our daughter.

Was the child from a marriage, side brush, dsting?