Forums

LOL@ PC Gamers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: LOL@ PC Gamers

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 29th, 2015, 10:26 pm

pioneer wrote:Got the i7 on sale in a store in miami for the same online price of that i5 so i grabbed it.

ow ho sweet well yeah thats what we talking about

I got a 700 watts Rosewill Capstone GOLD PSU on Amazon for same price as a 400W and people were like why you wasted so much money when PCs are becoming more efficient and high watts PSU are useless now. LOL same thing

BTW Capture the Flag is coming to heroes of newerth in 5 days. Fcking hypes for this, been playing this for over 5 years, sick ass game.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 29th, 2015, 10:31 pm

M_2NR wrote:ollur feel pioneer gone play dota and Asseto... d man gorn read e emails and book of faces in luxary now.

http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/artificer

LOL well this looking sick.

Maybe he might end up playing HON or DOTA or League?

I only play HON cause its the most hardcore out of all. Terrible community though LOL them fellas and them wicked, other day I playing and a new guy came in well he eh know much obviously and even worse he was a console gamer. He get wrecked and the team tell the man how they wish he family get cancer in real life and thing yes lol.

I say well go easy on the man we were all new at one point the men and them threaten to kill me yes. lol

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 29th, 2015, 11:44 pm

LOL at this load of sheit, FIFA 2015 sorry I mean COD 2015 sorry I mean Advanced Warfare 2 sorry I mean a DLC for Advanced Failfare sorry I mean COD 4 with a new map sorry I mean black ops 3.

LOL so many 12 year olds are gonna beg their parents to buy them this game the same game since 2007 with a new name and a new map. A game with 0 recoil and where you keep spawning death after death running like a headless chicken. lol god when will this sheit just die and don't be fooled by the video, the actual graphics in the game looks nothing like that thumbnail LOL old bait and switch

Activision truly killed a great title the dean right, the parents buy the kids the yearly COD iteration along with Mc Donalds just to stop harassing them about it and hopefully it will babysit them.

Its the reason COD really stands for "Children's Online Daycare", it used to be such a great title, COD 2 was the best of them all. After COD 4 that was the end of it, Battlefield same horse sheit now.

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » April 30th, 2015, 12:03 am

COD is a POS

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 30th, 2015, 2:31 am

Activision got tired and ran out of ideas to fool people with. So they say why not just steal everything from Titanfall?

If Advanced Failfare wasn't a Titanfall rip off enough well lo and behold black ops 3.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » May 8th, 2015, 6:33 pm

ARMA 3 on sale 50% discount on steam for $30 USD

Map size is 270 Square Kilometers. Biggest map in any game, no loading all done on the fly.

Modding scene is epic in this game.

Here is an idea of their maps this is from Arma 2

http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus#3.058.068

epic size. You need chopper to travel

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 8th, 2015, 7:05 pm

it have a PC gaming thread tho

chill yuh piggy effectic

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » May 8th, 2015, 7:13 pm

It really eh have no Fifa 15 men on PC here on 2NR???

goarrrr

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » May 9th, 2015, 12:23 am

^ ent is Football manager 2015 that PC gamers does play?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 9th, 2015, 12:30 am

FIFA on PC?

LOL.

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » May 9th, 2015, 2:24 am

What's the difference though??
I've played them on both and I prefer the PC personally

Does encounter some trinis now and then on Seasons so men playing

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » May 9th, 2015, 1:07 pm

most PC gamers are against paying $60 USD for the same game every year with a small update and I think this is why it took forever to being WWE to PC

hell just look at this,

http://www.pcgamer.com/meet-the-guy-who ... one-night/

A PC gamer is more likely to spend $3200 USD on a Free to Play game than buy $60 USD games a year. In Nick's own words

Let's say I've spent $5,000 on this game total, and received 1,000 hours of entertainment from it. That's only $5 an hour of entertainment. I'll spend 60 bucks on a game that I play for 15 minutes and never touch again.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » May 9th, 2015, 3:20 pm

Recommend some games nah....please doe use acronyms

I wha test out betsy

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 9th, 2015, 4:46 pm

goat simulator

M_2NR
not Admin

Postby M_2NR » May 9th, 2015, 5:17 pm

Five Nights at Freddy's

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » May 9th, 2015, 7:42 pm

pioneer wrote:Recommend some games nah....please doe use acronyms

I wha test out betsy

bf4, one of the most unoptimized and grpahically intense games out there

oh I mean battlefield 4

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » May 9th, 2015, 7:52 pm

Ran that comfortably on the x58 rig with a 560 SC

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 9th, 2015, 8:19 pm

try out dota, see if you like dem kinda ting

I wuda recommend NFS world but they stopping that soon :/

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » May 9th, 2015, 8:27 pm

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » May 9th, 2015, 10:04 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:try out dota, see if you like dem kinda ting

hell no

i played that a while ago, full of hackers

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » May 9th, 2015, 11:29 pm

ismithx wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:try out dota, see if you like dem kinda ting

hell no

i played that a while ago, full of hackers

MOBA games have no hacks, its near impossible to hack that genre due to how its built.

Totally different from FPS which usually has tons of hackers even on consoles, the most hacked PC game is COD and its also the most hacked console game. Lots of aim botters and wall hacks

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » May 9th, 2015, 11:41 pm

I wha test out betsy

Forget about car racing games, its one of the least played genres on the PC.
Also forget about all them fancy graphics games like Battlefield 4 etc I have it and hardly ever touch it.Complete waste of money if you ask me, and waste of upgraded PC parts aswell.

My most played FPS game is Counter Strike Global Offensive AKA CS GO and its also the second most played PC game on steam averaging between daily peak players of 500,000 to 1 million and is also the number 1 ESPORTS FPS title on earth. Easily beating the latest call of duty which is only 8,000 players on steam if so much.

CS GO is hardcore, no iron sights or anything like that. Just a corsair, and instant reaction time with precision aiming. DO NOT use VSYNC in CS GO if you have a 60hz monitor it will cap the FPS to 60 FPS and you will feel the lag when aiming with the mouse. 60hz isn't fast enough for the human hand so leave vsync off unless you got a 120 hz monitor. Remember this isn't console fps locked to 30 FPS and all kinda assness. This is hardcore you need skills to play it else you gonna get wrecked big time.

I also recommend DOTA 2 and the reason for this is the entire roster is free compared to league of legends.

Basically League is the biggest played game in the world average of around 30 million players. To give a comparison, COD the most played game on consoles is maybe 0.2 million players. So you get the picture. But you don't need league, DOTA 2 is a better game and its more hardcore and its 100% free no catch.

Please be warned when you finish lose your daily DOTA 2 match, your team mates will abuse you and tell you how they wish your family die in a car accident or from cancer etc. They will also call you cancer trash and anal feces etc. And if you have an accent they will call you a terrorist, those are some examples of what takes place.

Also do not mention or give any hint to your team mates in CS GO that you might be a COD player, they will laugh at you and kick you from the match and you don't want that because competitive match making in CS GO is rank base and you need to get out of silver onto Nova Gold and Master Guardian etc. Its very hard to do so while on solo que, also you need a mic its a must, everyone talks on the mic and plans out a strategy. Also CS GO is round based economy, you need kills to earn money and win matches to earn money to buy better weapons at the start of each round also you are not allowed to leave until the game is over else you will get your ass banned from competitive mode, ranging from 30 minutes to 7 days

Remember in CS GO when you die, there is no respawn till the match is over. So don't go pulling a COD move and run around like a headless chicken pressing 1 button. You will get wrecked big time also do not go holding down the mouse button while shooting, you will miss every shot. This isn't COD where there is 0 recoil and you need 0 skill to kill someone.

CS GO has some of the nastiest recoil ever seen you could empty a clip of the desert eagle infront a man point blank range and there is only a 10% chance you gonna kill him, the trick to the DEAGLE is 1 shot to the head and he dead no questions asked. You need to aim and control the recoil again no COD nonsense in CS GO please.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 10th, 2015, 8:59 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

I wha test out betsy

Forget about car racing games, its one of the least played genres on the PC.

I'll fight you at recess, puto.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 10th, 2015, 12:51 pm

wa if he like to play car racing games?

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » May 10th, 2015, 1:53 pm

These Eulogies.....

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » May 10th, 2015, 2:28 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:wa if he like to play car racing games?

well I have no idea which one to recommend since there isn't even a car racing on steam stats list thats how little people play it.

But since Need for Speed series is from EA, he should avoid the entire series. Golden rule avoid anything made by EA and Activision they are the exact same repetitive games made every year with a new coat of paint for $60 USD.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 10th, 2015, 2:49 pm

Need For Speed 2010 is pretty solid for me at least, after all this time. Despite being at the head of EA's dumbing down of the series, it's fun.
My sim racers are showing their age now but the same studio that did NFS shift toiled for a few years on the crowd funding scene and finally released Project Cars this week. Looks like Shift if EA didn't meddle. The Project Cars team also worked on the sim racers in my library so I excited about getting it.

Other recs: SpinTires, an extreme condition off-roading game. Not everyone cup of tea but it's a real calming game.

Last, Euro Truck Simulator 2. They launched a big DLC pack this week gone, but it's a solid title.

Might be cause I naturally bland or my gaming days winding down but I rate those vehicle based games high.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » May 10th, 2015, 5:31 pm

^ Euro Truck Sim 2 is an absolutely fantastic game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/227300/

User reviews: Overwhelmingly Positive (32,809 reviews)
98% of these reviews are positive.

VERY VERY few games on steam can manage such an overwhelming rating. And please to all the morons who think IGN is about ratings, they are almost always paid by Activision and EA to do ratings, the absolute best way to find reviews on a game is user reviews by the people who actually played a game not some stupid big company who is in the business for the sole purpose of money.

As for Project Cars lets see

http://store.steampowered.com/app/23463 ... 1_5_9__300

80% positive, however still leaves 20% negative and if you read the negative reviews from users you will see the game only supports Peer to Peer networking, so apparently there is no dedicated servers. P2P is absolute cancer I still play Black Ops 2 Zombies mode, its the biggest reason I bought BO2 and its Peer to Peer. Really disgusting experience unless you find friends who has a good connection.

M_2NR
not Admin

Postby M_2NR » May 12th, 2015, 7:59 am

ETS2 sox. Dai y I only have a class 3 license. Leh him play some Slender.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » May 12th, 2015, 9:08 pm

Dirt Rally looks good...reminds me of Colin Mc Rae Rally

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”