Forums

anan@gmail.com

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

mamoo_pagal
I LUV THIS PLACE

anan@gmail.com

Postby mamoo_pagal » May 20th, 2013, 7:45 pm

hope not a repost.............but wtf rowly!

EMAIL EXPOSE
....Prime Minister describes it as a fabrication, con job

By RICHARD CHARAN
Story Created: May 20, 2013 at 4:20 PM ECT
Story Updated: May 20, 2013 at 7:12 PM ECT
OPPOSITION Leader Dr Keith Rowley today read an exchange of emails alleging a conspiracy meant to silence the media and the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) in connection with the proclamation of Section 34.

In response, Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar said she has written to Acting Commissioner of Police Stephen Williams, asking that he launch an immediate investigation into the authenticity of the emails.

She said that the emails pointed to criminal intent, and alleged serious government misconduct.

However, Persad-Bissessar said she was convinced that the emails were "totally fabricated" and a "great con job".

The emails, which were released by Rowley during debate on his no confidence motion in the government, detailed a plan to tap the phone of DPP Roger Gaspard, remove him from office, and dig up dirt on a Guardian reporter pursuing the Section 34 story.

The following is the email trail:

[1] From: anan@gmail.com

Date: Sat 2 Sep 2012 22:11:00 – 0400

To: kamlapb1@gmail.com

Subject: RE: Update

My lady, please relax, everything is in place, nothing to worry about. We will soon chat.

[2] Subject: Re: What’s up

To: anan@gmail.com

Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 02:07:36 +0000

I am worried AG. I do not want this to blow up in our faces. This has to be done seamlessly.

[3] Subject: Re: Update

To: anan@gmail.com;anand@tstt.net.tt

Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 02:15:14 +0000

How are things going with this, do you need to brief me on anything. Did you make contact yet? Will he be on board. I don’t want surprises.

[4] From: anan@gmail.com

Date: 9/06/12 22:02:45

Subject: Worry not

Nothing will be traced back to you. We are always united.

[5] Subj: Monies owed

Date: 9/06/12 11:38:04 AM SA Western Standard Time

To: anan@gmail.com

CC:

Are you sure everything is in place. Did you chat with the DPP and ask him about it? Try and find out.

Btw, she says you are asking for much money.

[6] Subject: Re: Monies owed

TO: kamlapb1@gmail.com

Date: 9/06/12 12:15:01

I scoff that it’s too much. We are the ones taking the risk. At the end of this I want a helipad on my roof top.

There is no price for freedom they know this. I do not know why you engage her.

I am yet to approach him, but will do soon.

[7] Subject: Re: Monies owed

To: anan@gmail.com; anand@tstt.net.tt

Date: 9/06/12 12:35:45

It’s not a matter of engaging, she has done so much for us and I appreciate her. Tone down your requests and focus elsewhere for now.

[8] Subject: Re: Monies owed

Date:9/06/12 12:45:11

As you wish my lady, Take care and we shall chat later.

[9] From anan@gmail.com

Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 22:15:40-0500

To: captaingarygriffith@hotmail.com;Roodal@tstt.net.tt;surujrambacan@hotmail.com

Subject: Help needed

There’s an article a reporter from Guardian called me about involving our boys. I need you to get your feelers out there and nip the story. Call the Sunday Guardian Editor and threaten her with ads if you have too just make sure the article does not come out. Will call you later.

[10] Subject: Meeting

On Sat. Sep 8, 2012 at 10:06:05 PM, wrote

Call a meeting, we need to talk urgently

[11]From: kamlapb1@gmail.com

Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 14:51:18-0500

To: anan@gmail.com;anand@tstt.net

Subject: Guardian article

AR:

What is going? Did you see the article. I thought you had friends in the Guardian. How could this happen? Fix it.

[12] On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 2:51 PM, anan@gmail.com wrote:

I saw the article. Not to worry, remember Opposition supported this. That will be our defense

[13] FROM: kamlapb1@gmail.com

TO: anan@gmail.com; anand@tstt.net.tt

Sunday, September 9, 2012 10:27 PM

Deal with this mess.

Did she speak with James? You said he could be trusted. Does she have a copy?

[14] Sunday, September 9, 2012 10:30PM

James knows he cannot say anything. I doubt she has a copy. She is bluffing. I will retain him to write a letter refuting what she said. I sent out a release already. Remember everyone supported this. The PNM will loose out for allowing this to happen. Do not worry.

[15] FROM: anan@gmail.com

TO: captaingarygriffith@hotmail.com

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 1:33 AM

We have a problem. Things are getting heated. Need access to taps in DPP office. I want to know what his next move is. How soon can you arrange?

[16] FROM: captaingarygriffith@hotmail.com

TO: anan@gmail.com; anand@tstt.net.tt

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 1:40 AM

I will call SSA and get B. Ganpat is out of the country, he would be against this move. You know he leaks

[17]On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 6:51 AM, anan@gmail.com wrote:

I gave instructions to B to sent him Germany for two weeks. I want someone to monitor DPP for this week. He made some statements. The normal protocol applies.

[18] FROM: captaingarygriffith@hotmail.com

TO: anan@gmail.com;anand@tstt.net.tt

Mon Sep 10, 2012 at …AM

Everything is already in place in DPP office. Nothing out of the ordinary yet, Spoke with PM and she is furious

about the article. What about the reporter, tag her as well? My person..Guardian said she has a copy

of Lewis advice and is just toying with you. She does have someone in the US Embassy and is asking questions.

Last time we checked she contact Counselor to the Attorney General Channing Phillips.

Do you think someone there is feeding her?

[19] On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:51 AM, anand@tstt.co.tt wrote:

That f….. whore don’t have sh… on me. More than likely she called Thomas at the Embassy.

Do a trace on her, every reporter has skeletons in their closet and post it to our FB people

Find out how the f… she quoted from something she has no access too. I want this by this evening and I want to know who is her source.

[20] FROM: captaingarygriffith@hotmail.com

TO: anan@gmail.com;anand@tstt.net.tt

Mon. Sep 10, 2012 at 11:15AM

Yes boss.

That will take the heat off a while when other things pop up. Deal with this matter AG

[21]From:kamlapb1@gmail.com>

Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2012 23:51:31 -0400

To:anan@gmail.com;anand@tstt.net.tt

Subject: RE: Urgent

The US contacted me and are f…… angry, I thought you had a hold on this

This will cause major backlash. They even threatened to black-list us. Come up with a plan AG.

[22] Subject: Re: Urgent

Date:Wed, 11 Sep 2012 09:21:44 +0000

Right now our best bet will be giving Gaspard a position on the bench and bring in a replacement. We could also feed our media people that Gaspard was part of the consultation at the Hall of Justice this year and he did not have a problem at the meeting. Let’s try the judge position first.

[23] From:kamlapb1@gmail.com

Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2012 09:54:39

Subject: RE: Urgent

Have a chat with Archie, let them offer him the position. Archie is normally co-operative.

[24]Subject: Re: Urgent

Have you dealt with the mess yet? We are getting bad press. Deal with this AG

Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2012 09:59:44

[25] Subject: Re: Urgent

To: anan@gmailcom;anand@tstt.net.tt

Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2012 13:00:42 -0000

How things looking? The media are having a field day, PM is angry. The US also on the case.

[26] Subject: Re: Urgent

To: captaingarygriffith@hotmail.com

Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2012 14:00:22 +0000

Something is not right with that b..ch she knows too much. Did you find out her source? I was the only one who had this and she does not know Lewis. She does not know any QC, that I found out from her court colleague. She quoted things and asking questions to lawyers that no one knows.. did you find out anything on her..how are things at DPP.

[27] Subject: Re: Urgent

Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2012 15:00

Will check with DPP status and give you a report later. The reporter does have a history. She has a file..it’s really touch and go. She was in Florida at an institution in late 2003. attempted suicide. Her family are PNM, dad was in jail and recently released. Also added some stuff and sent it to FB. They will take it from there.

[28] From: anan@gmail.com

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:47:08

To:surujrambachan@hotmail.com

Subject: Deal with the problem

This b…ch is becoming a problem to me. I’m told she has copies of documents and possibly cheques I don’t want

to leave anything to chance. I want this dealt with. find a way. I passed info to FB and they would f… her up but that’s not enough. Do something to slow her, PM is angry I assured her things will be good. I feel like I failed.. just deal with that b…ch soon if she has what I think, then we will all be implicated.

[29] Subject: Re: Deal with problem

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:58:-2

What did you have in mind: Does she drive, walk, do you know her movements. We should meet and discuss. How soon.

[30] Re: Deal with problem

Hide Details

To: surujrambachan@hotmail.com

Message flagged

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 10:00PM

I don’t care what you do, just deal with the problem soon. Gary has the file on her . Whatever is one, let it be done through a third party. This is getting out of hand now. PM is frantic and is begging me for a distraction. I don’t think anything on Hart will provide that. I gave her the assurance that things will be ok. I also advised her to get rid of Volney, but she is weighing her options.

[31] Subject: Re: deal with problem

To: anan@gmail.com; anand@tstt.net.tt

Date: Wed 19 Sep 2012 10:08:32

She will face opposition if she even contemplates getting rid of you. But don’t worry, we will chat tomorrow and finalize plans for that girl .

Among the email addresses mentioned by Rowley - anan@gmail.com , surujrambachan@hotmail.com, garygriffith@hotmail.com and kamlapb1@gmail.com.

In a press conference called while the debate was in progress at around 6.45 p.m, Persad-Bissessar said she had asked that Acting Police Commissioner Williams investigate the authenticity of the emails and take action according to the law.
However, Persad-Bissessar said she was disappointed that Rowley, who said he had shown the information to then Preisdent Max Richards six months ago, had not handed the documents to Williams for investigation.
Persad-Bissessar also said that the emails were never raised in meetings she had with former President Richards. She asked that Rowley cooperate with the investigation.

Attorney General Anand Ramlogan, in responding to the charges, denied that the email anan@gmail.com belonged to him, saying he had nothing to hide and the claim made by Rowley was a shameful attempt to damage the international reputation of the government.

He said the claim was "pure and utter fabrication", "an act of
political desperation", and "nothing short of character assassination".

Opposition Chief Whip Marlene McDonald responded by saying that the Attorney General had failed to respond to Rowley's motion.

The email exchange is purported to have happened last September
when there was swift public outrage sparked by the early proclamation of Section 34 of the Administration of Justice (Indictable Proceedings) Act 2011.

Section 34 enabled persons who stand accused of an indictable offence to apply to a judge to throw out a case if more than ten years had passed since the commission of the alleged offence and if the trial had not yet started.

United National Congress (UNC) financiers Ish Galbaransingh and Steve Ferguson were among several accused who applied to the court to be freed and whose cases were thrown out in the High Court and now appealed. Section 34 was eventually repealed in a special sitting of the Parliament.

The no confidence motion being debated reads: Whereas the sanctity of the Parliament and lawfully constituted institutions and other authorities are fundamental to our democracy and must be protected at all times; and Whereas by a series of actions, the UNC-led Government of Trinidad and Tobago under the leadership of the Prime Minister, has attacked and conspired to undermine key institutions of State, namely: The Judiciary; The Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions; The Parliamentary Opposition; and The Media; and Whereas other Members of the Cabinet of Trinidad and Tobago, specifically, the Attorney General and the Minister of Local Government have also participated in such attacks against these important institutions of our democracy: Be it resolved that this House confirms its loss of confidence in the Prime Minister and the Government of Trinidad and Tobago.

Rowley called on the office of the DPP to take action to protect citizens, and for President Anthony Carmona to moved swiftly to appoint members to the Integrity Commission so that it could investigate the claims made.

Debate is expected to continue into tonight.

(Richard Charan - Multimedia Editor)
-richard.charan@trinidadexpress.com

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Row ... 88301.html

Sierra-117
Trinituner Peong

Re: anan@gmail.com

Postby Sierra-117 » May 20th, 2013, 7:58 pm

and then there was silence.......

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 20th, 2013, 7:59 pm

So forkin fake it's too funny.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » May 20th, 2013, 8:05 pm

these old people eh. i sure rowley keep thinking he winning $1 mil in sweepstakes!

javishm
punchin NOS

Postby javishm » May 20th, 2013, 8:06 pm

hahahah dem emails rel funny

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 20th, 2013, 8:08 pm

and my email address is maj.tom@gmail.com
wait, sorry that's maj.tom1@hotmail.com :lol: :lol:

EDIT 2: sorry, bit of a mix-up "hacking/spoofing" thing going on there. It's really maj.tom@tstt.net.tt :wink:
Last edited by maj. tom on May 20th, 2013, 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

1UZFE
punchin NOS

Postby 1UZFE » May 20th, 2013, 8:09 pm

White CZ4A
30 pounds of Boost

Postby White CZ4A » May 20th, 2013, 8:12 pm

Looks to be totally fabricated. They dumb, but not that dumb

ChristianRD
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby ChristianRD » May 20th, 2013, 8:16 pm

1UZFE wrote:regards
shiv@gmail.com

:lol: :lol: :lol:

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » May 20th, 2013, 8:17 pm

Oh teh lulz...

Nothing surprises me anymore with these jokers, but this can't be real...can it?

If this turns out to be completely fabricated and Rowley ends up with egg orn his face, he should seriously contemplate taking step back from opposition leader and consider something not as visible in the party going forward.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 20th, 2013, 8:18 pm

If Rowley honestly believed this to be accurate, Cox should ress a bellarz on he baldhead :lol:

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 20th, 2013, 8:21 pm

You mean to say the PNM so desperate to get back into office that they manufactured a whole trail of e-mails to make the government look bad?

Granted some of those e-mails read like they were written by bush wajanks not "educated" people.

Educated jackasses, however, is another matter.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » May 20th, 2013, 8:22 pm

Sounds too fake to be true...Rowley got trolled

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » May 20th, 2013, 8:24 pm

I scoff that it’s too much. We are the ones taking the risk. At the end of this I want a helipad on my roof top.

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » May 20th, 2013, 8:24 pm

hahahahahahahaha we really still swinging from trees, wearing grass skirts and living in grass huts yes rofl :lol: :lol: i cant believe the media and opposition would think that people would believe that.....then again....

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » May 20th, 2013, 8:29 pm

smoke screen again?

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » May 20th, 2013, 8:40 pm

I actually watched Anand's response on the parliament channel. Anand asked him if he and Kamla live 5 mins from each other why they wouldn't just go talk to each other face to face but would rather sit around all night typing e-mails.

star scream
3NE 2NR for life

Postby star scream » May 20th, 2013, 8:41 pm

Rowley lookin for the knockout punch, but Oh GOSH c'mon man not with this sh!t.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » May 20th, 2013, 8:47 pm

I don't like politics but this was really dumb when I saw it on the news today. And you know what sad...some people people in this country gonna swallow this hook, line, sinker and boat. And tv6 for posting up tstt.tt addresses that mp's email them with and trying to link it to the clip that they just rolled of rowley stating gmail acc's. :|

Skuld
Street 2NR

Postby Skuld » May 20th, 2013, 8:52 pm

captaingarygriffith@hotmail.com

Captain...lol. We know he was a captain in the Defence Force but to use the title in his email? Try again, Rowley.
Last edited by Skuld on May 20th, 2013, 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 20th, 2013, 8:57 pm

pete wrote:I actually watched Anand's response on the parliament channel. Anand asked him if he and Kamla live 5 mins from each other why they wouldn't just go talk to each other face to face but would rather sit around all night typing e-mails.

Saw this too. Bluff or truth?

star scream
3NE 2NR for life

Postby star scream » May 20th, 2013, 8:59 pm

Seems like he was making a ploitical joke or a political A$$ of himself.

mamoo_pagal
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby mamoo_pagal » May 20th, 2013, 8:59 pm

meccalli wrote:I don't like politics but this was really dumb when I saw it on the news today. And you know what sad...some people people in this country gonna swallow this hook, line, sinker and boat. And tv6 for posting up tstt.tt addresses that mp's email them with and trying to link it to the clip that they just rolled of rowley stating gmail acc's. :|

just read express blogs!!!!

this is a comment on the email scandal , this country sad yes!!

THE FUNDAMENTALIST HINDU RSS (TERRORISTS) FROM INDIA PUT THIS PP GOVERNMENT IN POWER BY SPREADING HATE.AND PROPAGANDA. USING MR JACK AUSTIN WARNER AND HE KNOWS IT.

This PP Government was put into power by the very people in India who put the Hindu Nationalist Party in Power under Former Prime Minister Sri Athal Beharry Vajpayee, the BJP. Bhartya Janata Party.

After they put him in power they undermined him and he lost the election to the Congress Party. After Mr Vajpayee lost the election he created something called PIO (People of Indian Origin) These Hindu Brahmin politicians from India began recruiting people of Brahmin background to hold political office.

Today these class of Brahmins have become our worst enemies. They will sell their mothers to satisfy the political needs of Indian politicians in India.

Mr Jack Austin Warner was used by these people because these class of Brahmins control Chaguanas Hindu Community. They will use you and then destroy you. Kamla Devi is struggling to hold on to power, she walked into a death trap by undermining Mr Panday who was also put into power by tis so called Brahmin establishment. (They are of the Atheist class and they consume alcohol and eat meat) The demon Rawan and his sister were both Brahmins , and the Brahmins who follow these meat eating and drunkard brahmins are coming from Rawan lineage.

Rawan was eventually killed by lord Ram and Hanumaj Ji burned down his kingdom., The only way we can destroy these class of demoniac Brahmins is to surrender to Sri Ram and NOT Shiva or Kali.

Jai Sri Ram

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 20th, 2013, 9:15 pm

lol@the Jai Sri Ram in the end. :lol:

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » May 20th, 2013, 9:19 pm

the easiest place to hide something is in plain sight. it's so easily scoffed off that they would be stupid to not use such email address in future.

TriniAutoMart
Riding on 16's

Postby TriniAutoMart » May 20th, 2013, 9:23 pm

DWL!!!!

Can't believe Rowley that stupid.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » May 20th, 2013, 9:25 pm

wtf is this sheit..them cant be serious :lol:

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » May 20th, 2013, 9:32 pm

LOL@ this

trinis will believe anything yes

we are always united

LOL

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » May 20th, 2013, 9:33 pm

wagonrunner wrote:the easiest place to hide something is in plain sight. it's so easily scoffed off that they would be stupid to not use such email address in future.

:lol:

Come nah man.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » May 20th, 2013, 9:40 pm

pete wrote:
wagonrunner wrote:the easiest place to hide something is in plain sight. it's so easily scoffed off that they would be stupid to not use such email address in future.

:lol:

Come nah man.
sent from wagon1runner@pete_domiain.com :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”