TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Favorite music videos from TTT days?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Favorite music videos from TTT days?

Postby The_Honourable » October 6th, 2019, 11:21 am

Barbara Fleming - There Must Be A Heaven (Video)

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 6th, 2019, 6:39 pm

^^ u have a good memory ...

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 22nd, 2020, 11:38 am

i eh searching thru 13 pages to see if this in , but if i reposting dise nutten ....

Mavstelier
Riding on 13's

Postby Mavstelier » November 21st, 2020, 4:27 pm

good night folks i was searching and found this very old ad from 1980 i remember on tv in the days watching cricket and master brain lara whacking the ball into the stadium seats. i wanted to share it but the administrators deleted my post last night and deleted my account. i found the name of the beautiful girl model and the filming locations for this through a copywriter who worked on it and wanted to share but it is deleted now and i am not bothering to find it again. i wanted to help preserve my memories of trinidad cricket. i remember the cigarette ad with the lizards too but i won't bother trying to post it here because admins of this website are mean.

https://www.hatads.org.uk/catalogue/rec ... 5f680263ac

have a good one trinis :)

SR-B14
3NE 2NR for life

Postby SR-B14 » November 23rd, 2020, 9:35 am

Mavstelier wrote:good night folks i was searching and found this very old ad from 1980 i remember on tv in the days watching cricket and master brain lara whacking the ball into the stadium seats. i wanted to share it but the administrators deleted my post last night and deleted my account. i found the name of the beautiful girl model and the filming locations for this through a copywriter who worked on it and wanted to share but it is deleted now and i am not bothering to find it again. i wanted to help preserve my memories of trinidad cricket. i remember the cigarette ad with the lizards too but i won't bother trying to post it here because admins of this website are mean.

There were topless versions of these ads that were only shown when those cheesy soft core shannon tweed movies played in jubilee and aircolite ,yes i'm that old :?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 10th, 2021, 9:55 pm

From the 80's

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 10th, 2021, 10:21 pm

SR-B14 wrote:
Mavstelier wrote:good night folks i was searching and found this very old ad from 1980 i remember on tv in the days watching cricket and master brain lara whacking the ball into the stadium seats. i wanted to share it but the administrators deleted my post last night and deleted my account. i found the name of the beautiful girl model and the filming locations for this through a copywriter who worked on it and wanted to share but it is deleted now and i am not bothering to find it again. i wanted to help preserve my memories of trinidad cricket. i remember the cigarette ad with the lizards too but i won't bother trying to post it here because admins of this website are mean.

There were topless versions of these ads that were only shown when those cheesy soft core shannon tweed movies played in jubilee and aircolite ,yes i'm that old :?

80s child, 90s teen. Never heard of Aircolite.

SR-B14
3NE 2NR for life

Postby SR-B14 » April 11th, 2021, 11:17 am

Les Bain wrote:
SR-B14 wrote:

Not 100% sure of the spelling but yes there was another cinema couple buildings to the left of Jubilee cinema on the Chaguanas main road, first movie I remember seeing was Lou Ferrigno as Hercules, throw the bear into outer space, got scared as sheit,LOL

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » April 11th, 2021, 9:11 pm

Damn I actually remember this, it made me get licks for opening a stag when I was bout 4 :lol:

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 11th, 2021, 9:39 pm

^^^^ had a time stag used to be in a short bottle

SR-B14 wrote:
Les Bain wrote:
SR-B14 wrote:

Not 100% sure of the spelling but yes there was another cinema couple buildings to the left of Jubilee cinema on the Chaguanas main road, first movie I remember seeing was Lou Ferrigno as Hercules, throw the bear into outer space, got scared as sheit,LOL

i guess i ole too :oops: cause i went to that aircolite cinema & jubilee too ...

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 12th, 2021, 6:53 am

We know you ole mammoo .lol
Rovin wrote:^^^^ had a time stag used to be in a short bottle

SR-B14 wrote:
Les Bain wrote:
SR-B14 wrote:

i guess i ole too :oops: cause i went to that aircolite cinema & jubilee too ...

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 12th, 2021, 9:33 am

SR-B14 wrote:
Les Bain wrote:
SR-B14 wrote:

lol

I saw 10 minutes of Gymkata as a youth. I doh care what anybody say: that movie is a horror and I will never watch the full thing.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 24th, 2024, 8:28 am

ohhhhh so this is why all old people does call pack milk "stay fresh milk"

And a "jaliter" is 1 liter volume?

"Nessills" because in German, Henri Nestlé is pronounced "Henri Nesel" and that's the correct way, not the American way we say it today.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » March 24th, 2024, 8:54 am

Gone are the good old days of the 1L, now it's only 2L.

SM Jaleel:

Why is the Cole Cold 2 litre referred as a Jaliter?

It has taken the name of the company that produced it, a combination of Jaleel and the word liter has derived the nickname Jaliter, which has now become synonymous with all 2L carbonated soft drink products.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 24th, 2024, 12:33 pm

ol time trini way of grouping all similar products like squeezy, breeze etc

they had white lily milk back in d days too but sta-fresh was way more popular

d jaliter catchphrase wasnt popular in our household since 1 liter finishes fast so we always bought 2 liter "swee-drink" like some ppl like to call it

a few minutes ago while reading this thread radio 97.1 out of d blue played tony wilson forever young ...

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 24th, 2024, 1:24 pm

As a youngster, that was an ad to look forward too on TV. Never went to those "midnight" movies at Jubilee to see the topless version. LOLZ.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 24th, 2024, 1:28 pm

^^ Nice find there maj.tom.

Anyone remembers D Hardest Hard?

Take some history: Legendary Ed Fung narrating.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 24th, 2024, 1:47 pm

The more things change .....

From about 1981:

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 24th, 2024, 2:02 pm

Arranged by Art DeCoteau
From " Five for the road"
T&T 1981

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 24th, 2024, 2:56 pm

This thread putting me in my feels.

Rhonda de Souza 1980 - I had reallll liked this girl.

2 Vids - The 2nd one was the original with her on the beach by the Foreshore.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 24th, 2024, 3:04 pm

Pleasant good day fellow old timers.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 24th, 2024, 3:09 pm

Fellow old timers?

Doh worry. You will get there one day. :)

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 24th, 2024, 3:46 pm

1979/80

Too Much Pressure on the Kids - Jackie Wonder

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » March 25th, 2024, 12:43 am

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”