Forums

TOP FIREWORKS!!!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: TOP FIREWORKS!!!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 7th, 2018, 7:45 pm

Houses will continue to burn, dogs will run away, people will continue to be injured....no government in this country will put in a ban to fireworks...none...all you'd hear is police charging people for selling the product without a license

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 7th, 2018, 7:50 pm

Selling fireworks is not illegal because they can be used under controlled situations. They cannot be charged for anything. The use of fireworks are controlled by laws. The ones who break the laws by setting them off out of the controlled situation s are the ones who should be charged.

INHUMAN
Riding on 18's

Postby INHUMAN » November 7th, 2018, 7:56 pm

You can take persons out of stupid situations but you can't take the stupidity outta them. *watering plants*

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Postby TurboSingh12 » November 8th, 2018, 9:25 am

rspann wrote:Selling fireworks is not illegal because they can be used under controlled situations. They cannot be charged for anything. The use of fireworks are controlled by laws. The ones who break the laws by setting them off out of the controlled situation s are the ones who should be charged.

Exactly.

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

TOP FIREWORKS!!!

Postby Soul Collector » November 8th, 2018, 3:21 pm

TurboSingh12 wrote:
rspann wrote:Selling fireworks is not illegal because they can be used under controlled situations. They cannot be charged for anything. The use of fireworks are controlled by laws. The ones who break the laws by setting them off out of the controlled situation s are the ones who should be charged.

Exactly.

As with just about any of our laws, there is no bloody enforcement. Even if one were to try reporting use of fireworks in an area not deemed suitable for its use, who the hell actually going to come and do anything about it? You will get laughed off the phone trying to report it or probably get chopped if you actually confront the persons in breach of the law. firetruck this country.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » November 8th, 2018, 7:04 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Houses will continue to burn, dogs will run away, people will continue to be injured....no government in this country will put in a ban to fireworks...none...all you'd hear is police charging people for selling the product without a license

I hear the "ban de fireworks message"... but just wondering, what do the doggies do during a thunderstorm?

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » November 8th, 2018, 8:01 pm

MaxPower wrote:Aye Kurpal yuh big panzie, by chance u get any channa and aloo infused gramoxone already? If not add na

Na.

Yuh pothong dead?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 8th, 2018, 9:38 pm

^ nope, i dont condone that sheit in my area.

But i am thoughtful towards other areas that are affected. I really wish you got poisoned though....1 less cockroach

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » November 9th, 2018, 11:14 pm

Gladiator wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Houses will continue to burn, dogs will run away, people will continue to be injured....no government in this country will put in a ban to fireworks...none...all you'd hear is police charging people for selling the product without a license

I hear the "ban de fireworks message"... but just wondering, what do the doggies do during a thunderstorm?

They bark at first, but then they realize it's just thunder and they ignore it.

Fireworks honestly sounds different and worse than thunder.

You can sleep through a thunderstorm, you can't sleep when lil dotish youths pelting scratchbomb outside yuh door nah boy

INHUMAN
Riding on 18's

Postby INHUMAN » November 10th, 2018, 1:54 am

Gladiator wrote:

Ho lee sheeet mon, we mussbe living in orlando or oaklahoma the way i reckon'.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 10th, 2018, 6:36 am

so long they talking about banning scratch bombs...when the real culprit is spanish crackers

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » November 10th, 2018, 11:12 am

I took the advice and purchased the Spanish crackers. I don’t know if my set was a potent batch or not but the explosion was as loud as a SB. Nevertheless, I used 3 and discontinued use. I’m keeping the balance as a last resort means to alert authorities should I get lost while hiking in the forests of the northern range.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » November 10th, 2018, 6:17 pm

If the gubment only know how easy it is to weaponize fireworks they'd ban it in one shot

(Pun intended)

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 10th, 2018, 9:39 pm

Can't disrupt the 1% profits...kinda like d reason y weed would take a while to leagalize....next ched for that yes

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 11th, 2018, 10:58 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:If the gubment only know how easy it is to weaponize fireworks they'd ban it in one shot

(Pun intended)

shhhhh.

but yeah, itbreal easy to weaponize some of these things to make some seriously dangerous devices.
some of them need no additional work to weaponize them either, just light point and watch the carnage.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 11th, 2018, 11:07 am

no so easy though,
1% only good at buying and selling businesses with assistance in controlling the market

high grade agriculture requires some effort, skill and continued know how.

the market is already flooded with common weed whose price will drop if legalized
the idea that there will be increased demand in general is still up for debate since illegal supply is already so freely available

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Can't disrupt the 1% profits...kinda like d reason y weed would take a while to leagalize....next ched for that yes

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » November 14th, 2019, 10:00 am

So guys, we have a lil celebration coming up and was thinking of purchasing a few but it has been a quiet season thus far. So question, is it now confirmed illegal or do we have to apply for license etc? Maybe it’s the state of economy too but I predict fireworks tents will be a thing of the past.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 15th, 2019, 6:33 am

agent007 wrote:So guys, we have a lil celebration coming up and was thinking of purchasing a few but it has been a quiet season thus far. So question, is it now confirmed illegal or do we have to apply for license etc? Maybe it’s the state of economy too but I predict fireworks tents will be a thing of the past.

IF yuh really insist to use fireworks, use them in the nearest savannah to your home. Not everyone in yor immediate vicinity likes a lot of loud sudden noises after dark, and I doubt you'd enjoy it if they returned the favor by tossing a few dozen lit firecrackers in your yard to land by your bedroom window 2 oclock on Thursday morning

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 15th, 2019, 7:01 am

License is to sell...to use it, you have to be in an open area as sins said...just in trinidad, men love to use them in their front yard

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » November 15th, 2019, 1:10 pm

I’ll just stick to the starlight and funsnaps, I don’t want an irate neighbor to murder me for something like this.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 15th, 2019, 1:17 pm

yeah, and u don't want to come off as the jackass of the neighborhood when the dog and cat run away and get knock down. There are other types of tricks that you can use without making the loud flashbang.

the silent Roman Candles are usually fine and fun enough for children with supervision.

Check the CALIFORNIA section here: https://www.tntfireworks.com/fireworks/cat/california for further examples. You are bound to find stuff like that here.
(This website's store is located in Alabama, USA)

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”