Forums

The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

INHUMAN
Riding on 18's

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby INHUMAN » December 19th, 2019, 10:35 am

Doh be vex yuh gyul used to shotgun in it b4 downgrading to a 4x2 hunchback.
MaxPower wrote:PCM 5356 Wanna be WRX STI

And oh gosh save up and buy the real ting na with that dotish looking TS.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 19th, 2019, 1:03 pm

INHUMAN wrote:Doh be vex yuh gyul used to shotgun in it b4 downgrading to a 4x2 hunchback.

Lol that was you? Hahahahah

You have utterly poor taste in cars and those stupid stickers wont make that piece of sheit TS you have go any faster ok Ricer Boy?

Dont TOTE with the world because you’re a sufferer.

Run along now.

INHUMAN
Riding on 18's

Postby INHUMAN » December 19th, 2019, 1:43 pm

I love rice! All that hate still won't fix your hunchback and potbelly fggt.
MaxPower wrote:
INHUMAN wrote:Doh be vex yuh gyul used to shotgun in it b4 downgrading to a 4x2 hunchback.

Lol that was you? Hahahahah

You have utterly poor taste in cars and those stupid stickers wont make that piece of sheit TS you have go any faster ok Ricer Boy?

Dont TOTE with the world because you’re a sufferer.

Run along now.

K_J_R
3NE 2NR for life

Postby K_J_R » December 19th, 2019, 3:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » December 19th, 2019, 3:52 pm

Rofl tf

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » December 19th, 2019, 3:55 pm

Things accelerated quickly in here

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » December 19th, 2019, 4:05 pm

Seasons greetings to all- on another note anyone know where I could get some decent geera pork in or around POS?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby MaxPower » December 19th, 2019, 4:11 pm

Same to you top man,

What area u from bro?

Ryan197912
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Ryan197912 » December 19th, 2019, 4:32 pm

PDS 5703 Silver Kia Sportage Bmobile vehicle driving like an a$$hole on Wrightson Road.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » December 19th, 2019, 5:01 pm

SMc wrote:Seasons greetings to all- on another note anyone know where I could get some decent geera pork in or around POS?

great you broke the "macho" flirting sexual tension! now we have to start all over again. steups, and i done take out my Singer All-Purpose Machine Oil bottle and thing. Wuh yuh feel, is everybody cud afford MG Man luxury prices?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 19th, 2019, 7:34 pm

maj. tom wrote:Had an encounter yesterday with a woman in a Hilux at a roundabout. Heavy inching traffic, i'm entering the roundabout. Big truck in the outer lane waved me in. Inner lane was Hilux with all the chrome bumper trim and accessories to make it a low orbit spaceship, and it was the stereotypical short young girl, dyed blonde hair with black roots peering to see over the steering wheel who looked like a hard breeze could knock her over.

It was only after she hit my driver's mirror that i realized the lesson. Give a lot of clearance to these women in pickups because their psychology is very warped. Don't push, just give them all the space in the world, even if you may be right in everyone else's view. These women naturally have an inferiority complex and have selected to drive a large, high vehicle to overcompensate their weakness in physical strength and poor decision making driving skills. These types of female drivers are going to be reckless with the power that they feel while driving a powerful, large vehicle and looking down on you. Remember they feel like they're fighting all the patriarchy and have made a macho statement to show that they have the equivalent of a penis. Like women who smoke cigarettes. So when you do encounter them on the wild roads, just give them a large berth for their crazy antics.

They are like the extreme versions of the men in the fully loaded orange Navara with all the black trim and accessories and boat air horn that makes you jump, which they love to blast every 30 seconds in traffic (one of whom I was in front of on the Endeavour flyover yesterday).

me eh kno bout all dat nuh

i doubt it have that many females who wud choose & buy with THEIR OWN hard earned $ a big pickup to drive , imo most opt for a smaller car so for them since it easier to drive , park & reverse ... to me females wud prefer a mini suv like rav4 \ crv \ xtrail \ sportage \ sante fe etc

i wud bet 99% of females who we see driving a pickup that d vehicle belongs to their husband [possibly their fadda] so that couple only has 1 ride to use so d wife or daughter have no choice but to drive it ... :|

but 1 ting ur damn right about : females almost never yield to allow other drivers , they tell themselves well dem is women so women privilege is to go 1st [chivalry] & allyuh go pass after ....

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » December 20th, 2019, 8:17 am

Rovin wrote:

but 1 ting ur damn right about : females almost never yield to allow other drivers , they tell themselves well dem is women so women privilege is to go 1st [chivalry] & allyuh go pass after ....

What about the ones who too timid to drive faster than 20km/h on wet roads, or stop at a roundabout and waiting until it completely void of any other vehicles because they can't average speed of other cars to pull off, or can't reverse-park without making the 9-point turn... In contrast to some who gunning the X @120km/h passing chaguanas on the northbound in moderate rainfall risking aquaplaning. Early last year I witness a fellah in a sedan ketch he rass to park forward in Priceplaza Superpharm and keep within lines, and 10mins later this lil Indian pull up in she Ranger and reverse park perfectly in ah one.

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » December 20th, 2019, 3:48 pm

viedcht wrote:
Rovin wrote:

What about the ones who too timid to drive faster than 20km/h on wet roads, or stop at a roundabout and waiting until it completely void of any other vehicles because they can't average speed of other cars to pull off, or can't reverse-park without making the 9-point turn... In contrast to some who gunning the X @120km/h passing chaguanas on the northbound in moderate rainfall risking aquaplaning. Early last year I witness a fellah in a sedan ketch he rass to park forward in Priceplaza Superpharm and keep within lines, and 10mins later this lil Indian pull up in she Ranger and reverse park perfectly in ah one.

the mirror bigger so it does be easier to reverse park. but it have some especially in parkaid that shud sell the van and car and travel yes.

nortel
Sweet on this forum

Postby nortel » February 23rd, 2020, 7:14 pm

screwbash wrote:
viedcht wrote:
Rovin wrote:

the mirror bigger so it does be easier to reverse park. but it have some especially in parkaid that shud sell the van and car and travel yes.

^^^^ I say this about most drivers daily, couldn’t agree more.

nortel
Sweet on this forum

Postby nortel » February 23rd, 2020, 10:26 pm

I want to take a moment to big up the absolutely illiterate truck drivers with the water trucks in Avocat.

These are the most inconsiderate bunch of buffoons.

I always allow them to bad drive me, block the road when I’m passing and much more, but this evening, this driver, as always and illegally, went ahead parking the company truck on the pavement, right next to a pothole, I gave the man lights to give me an opportunity to pass the pothole, this arse would drive onto me and when I turn away, swing the truck off the pavement onto my vehicle! After all the opportunity I give them to do their crap and allow them, what’s your purpose really today?

Plus coming out to cuss. Some of these people feel like everyone have time to drop to their level yes. Don’t know when they’ll stop bringing down the human race with this type of sheit.

Be safe around this area tuners as these people drive recklessly always and everywhere!

Total failure to that company and their drivers!

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 23rd, 2020, 10:27 pm

Jazco and dem oarr

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » February 24th, 2020, 2:05 am

Setta dotish kant drivers... Nothing good in that area anyways just pass around and save the headache .. Just drunk hustlers and pipers with their generation following in their footsteps...

nortel
Sweet on this forum

Postby nortel » February 24th, 2020, 5:05 pm

K74T wrote:Jazco and dem oarr

Thanks for this, I couldn’t remember the name, is them self!

nortel
Sweet on this forum

Postby nortel » February 24th, 2020, 5:09 pm

gastly369 wrote:Setta dotish kant drivers... Nothing good in that area anyways just pass around and save the headache .. Just drunk hustlers and pipers with their generation following in their footsteps...

If again, I can’t understand how someone could have a company and have every single driver they hire are a bunch of arses!

Guess you have to be a drunkard or hustler to get a job there.

Next time I will pass Fyzo cause on evenings the kind of sheit them does be doing and blocking up the whole road really ain’t worth it.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » February 24th, 2020, 8:25 pm

Since the highway build I don't even know what fyzabad looks like anymore. I avoid there like it have aids.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 24th, 2020, 9:02 pm

redVagina drove a car today.

nortel
Sweet on this forum

Postby nortel » February 25th, 2020, 6:02 am

nervewrecker wrote:Since the highway build I don't even know what fyzabad looks like anymore. I avoid there like it have aids.

Nerve boi, next I will wear a condom when passing through Fyzo, cause them c*nts on that side too real yes

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » March 5th, 2020, 8:08 pm

The worst is the guys who working on the highway right now. The entire lane blocked off with cones and forcing you unto the shoulder.
Nothing taking place but everyday it blocked off.
I start using the lane and people start to follow.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » March 11th, 2020, 9:26 am

This idiot last night at Pasea lights was heading north but ended up in the middle of the west bound lanes. Eventually the traffic stopped and instead of reversing he proceeded forward and then forced himself into the CRH east bound. You can see the lights for the CRH were green all that time and at night he was a virtual accident waiting to happen. I was thinking that level of stupidity he maybe is a bandit or something.

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-11 at 9.22.00 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-11 at 9.22.16 AM.jpeg

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 11th, 2020, 9:21 pm

I wish all the parents who use this driver would see how he endangers the lives of their children.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » March 11th, 2020, 9:34 pm

Tag that to MoEdu facebook or somthn ....that is pure stupidity..

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 11th, 2020, 10:27 pm

woodbrook
ptsc ftw

4B3E05D6-9FC9-43D7-8584-74CADF534424.jpeg
06162C37-2F1F-44FF-9814-2617B766D1B5.png

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 17th, 2020, 5:14 pm

Look how to use a roundabout when in a Benz 8-)
PCU 7522

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » March 23rd, 2020, 8:15 am

realized over the last few days with the closure of school the foolishness on the roads has risen exponentially... muffler bearing when i'm going at 90 kmph on the highway... switching lanes with no indicators... sudden stops... in one month's time (with the demerit point system coming on stream) i hope most of these idiots come of the roadways

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 23rd, 2020, 8:26 am

that's right. i almost got swept away by a black Volkswagen going South bound attempting to break the sound barrier yesterday evening and zig zagging like if it was NFS video game. I had to stop off a flyover to let my adrenaline return to normal. No cops on the highway yesterday.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”