Forums

School chirren these days :/

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: School chirren these days :/

Postby Morpheus » April 24th, 2014, 8:30 pm

Les Bain wrote:Frig licks yes. Pack their bags and drop them off by Kamla front gate.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 24th, 2014, 8:30 pm

Les Bain wrote:Frig licks yes. Pack their bags and drop them off by Kamla front gate.

Let them try to regulate discipline in ppl home and see if the PM eh end up owning an orphanage

speedist
Shifting into 6th

Postby speedist » April 24th, 2014, 8:32 pm

All d files dem bussin, tuner buss dem long time. Bess I come here for all my news alerts yes. :lol:

brams112
punchin NOS

Postby brams112 » April 24th, 2014, 8:35 pm

racedriverpro wrote:
AllTrac wrote:
RASC wrote:
S_2NR wrote:People missing the point here though. In all these vids u seeing the mother beating the child. Where is the father? It is the breakdown of the family unit which causes all this chaos. Too much young mothers, fatherless homes and poor people having more children than they can afford.

Read my posts
I've been saying this.
Girls with strong fatherly bonds are least likely to engage in this kind of destructive behavior.
Let's not go into Boys, worse yet... a woman CANNOT properly discipline and instil manly values in a male child. That is a fact- I don't even need to get into that.

agreed 100%. My mom could of cut my ass as much as she wanted when I was a kid and i really couldnt care to change but nothing gave me an instant bolt of fear until after cutting my ass she said your father gonna deal with you when he comes home, sheit got real.[/quote

Fuh real.

Mammy cut a$$ does be with love,daddy cut a$$ does be man licks oui.

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » April 24th, 2014, 8:47 pm

Got rel licks when I was smaller.Up to now,sometimes if my mom come up behind meh by surprise,i done start to brakes :sad:

zorced
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby zorced » April 25th, 2014, 12:13 am

Probably why she told her "study yuh books."

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » April 25th, 2014, 6:46 am

Who have the pic that get smallie in trouble?

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » April 25th, 2014, 7:27 am

The World Boss wrote:What d hell wrong with those youths. School girls listen when ya teacher talk, look how ya skirt make so short, doh break ya mothers heart but yuh still is a child, yuh no ready fi no child. Just be a good girl, don’t be bad & tuck in ya skirt & don’t bleach yo face.

how u geyin wifi in jail dan? drop a freestyle dey

Advent
Riding on 17's

Postby Advent » April 25th, 2014, 9:12 am

have a good article in todays express, like is only people who were enslaved or indentured fine that the only way to discipline is to whip dey child, just like what the slave masters use to do right ?

~*Pãñdorą*~
punchin NOS
Location: You're Either On My Side, By My Side Or In My Fcuking Way!!

Postby ~*Pãñdorą*~ » April 25th, 2014, 9:27 am

Nad dread.. I watch 12 years of a slave.. :shock:
My parents were bad, but not slavemaster bad nah! :shock:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 25th, 2014, 11:08 am

Advent wrote:have a good article in todays express, like is only people who were enslaved or indentured fine that the only way to discipline is to whip dey child, just like what the slave masters use to do right ?

Yep this true, thats all they know. Thats why I said the Mom has mental problems and was abused as a child so she just continued with the tradition. The abuse sticks in her head and thats all she knows as with many other trinis.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » April 25th, 2014, 11:39 am

zoom rader wrote:
Advent wrote:have a good article in todays express, like is only people who were enslaved or indentured fine that the only way to discipline is to whip dey child, just like what the slave masters use to do right ?

Yep this true, thats all they know. Thats why I said the Mom has mental problems and was abused as a child so she just continued with the tradition. The abuse sticks in her head and thats all she knows as with many other trinis.

Is every form of hitting a child abuse?

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » April 25th, 2014, 11:43 am

Sabriel wrote:So correct me if wrong, when there is the father's presence in the home, there is a level of fear felt by kids because daddy doh make joke, he does hit hard..but when mammy does it...it is considered abuse and that she has mental problems? Ok then.

:?

3rdone
Riding on 13's

Postby 3rdone » April 25th, 2014, 11:50 am

ALL armed forces internationally as well as most prison systems around the world practice punishment in the form of some type of beating. The means by which the punishment is administered is what is important to note.

want2liqur
Sweet on this forum

Postby want2liqur » April 25th, 2014, 12:09 pm

Im sure alot of you ppl who still saying this was abuse when you were younger got some kind of punishment as to where your skins had "whales" or however you call it and still here to tell the tale, so why is this such of relevance because the parent scolded her child and put it on the social network?

The World Boss
Ricer

Postby The World Boss » April 25th, 2014, 12:19 pm

dougla_boy wrote:
The World Boss wrote:What d hell wrong with those youths. School girls listen when ya teacher talk, look how ya skirt make so short, doh break ya mothers heart but yuh still is a child, yuh no ready fi no child. Just be a good girl, don’t be bad & tuck in ya skirt & don’t bleach yo face.

The same way I get my herbs tru d back door cause d front door lock. Ok my loyal fan. Me get gyal everywhere mi go. Me get gyal everywhere mi go. She tell mi she nah let go. She tell mi she nah let go, she say how yuh love woman so, she say anyhow mi nuh want cool she say something go happen between me & u mi say weh yuh a go do. She tell mi she nah let go. She tell mi she nah let go. Me get gyal everywhere mi go. Me get gyal everywhere mi go.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 25th, 2014, 12:23 pm

The World Boss wrote:
dougla_boy wrote:

The same way I get my herbs tru d back door cause d front door lock. Ok my loyal fan. Me get gyal everywhere mi go. Me get gyal everywhere mi go. She tell mi she nah let go. She tell mi she nah let go, she say how yuh love woman so, she say anyhow mi nuh want cool she say something go happen between me & u mi say weh yuh a go do. She tell mi she nah let go. She tell mi she nah let go. Me get gyal everywhere mi go. Me get gyal everywhere mi go.

wtf :lol:

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » April 25th, 2014, 12:25 pm

Les Bain wrote:
The World Boss wrote:
dougla_boy wrote:

wtf :lol:

looks at username in suspicion

nismo8300
Riding on 13's

Postby nismo8300 » April 25th, 2014, 12:38 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:so ZR is da was your daughter skinning out on fb,wa u woda do?? tell she doh do it again...yuh damm arse

What happen ZR yuh cyah answer the man, yuh get quiet??????

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » April 25th, 2014, 12:44 pm

I couldn't believe the outrage at Kamla. Do you people actually think this is an acceptable way to disciple a child? I remember years ago my entire family had an intervention with a cousin who used to beat her kids just like this.

We showed her the error of her ways, and to this day he son and daughter thank us. They said that moment changed their lives forever. They were able to focus better at school, be less anxious at home and generally live happier stress free lives. Both turned out to be model citizens, a lawyer and school teacher.

But again Holy F*CK!!!!! I thought we had progressed further as a society, but the general's public views on this matter and even homosexuality have be severely angered and disappointed.

A UN Children's Rights Geneva Convention Act recommends after extensive studies Corporal Punishment should be prohibited at schools and homes.

What are your counter arguments to 88 studies by world renowned child psychologists?

1. The Bible/God recommends we beat our children - So what if my religion said it was against beating children, who decides what religion is 'true'? Which is why religion should be totally disregarded wrt to this.

2. I got beat as a child and I turned out ok so I will now beat my own children - See the circular retarded logic in this one? It's the same as saying "I was molested by my father and I turned out ok, so I will now molest my children". You did not turn out ok to think it's ok to beat children. That is a form of assault. The minute you turn 18 if your mother or father hits you, it's assault and up to 2 years in prison.

3. How else the chiren go behave - Uhm, you teach them by example. Children are impressionable. If you carry on and beat your children, all the learn is that violence is an effective means of control. If they do wrong, punishment such as revoking privileges and also explaining the consequences of their behavior are very effective.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 25th, 2014, 12:59 pm

RASC wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

What was shown in the video is abuse. There was a another case of a child hands put on a hot plate for stealing, I think the mom was charged as so this one should also should be charged if the laws permit it.

All forms of hitting a child is wrong, smacks, slaps, spankings, ect.
This trini society is a barbaric and violent one and it all stems from that one slap that some ppl got as kids. Trini words are" I will beat you or cut ur arse" and this is what most trini ppl know. These all add up to Trini crime problems. The ergo states of crime is based on the mirror image of the mental mind . Example of this is a youth man goes in jail for a lil herb and comes out a full blown criminal with alot of anger. Kids that bully other kids suffer from some sort of abuse at home and they then transpose this image on weaker kids as a sort of lashing out for the inner pain that they carry . Again all this stems from break down of family life and you are correct about the Man's role in family.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 25th, 2014, 1:07 pm

nismo8300 wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:so ZR is da was your daughter skinning out on fb,wa u woda do?? tell she doh do it again...yuh damm arse

What happen ZR yuh cyah answer the man, yuh get quiet??????

Why you hush ur lil boy ignorant Kant you dumb fcuk. Did you even read my reply to him ,go back read what I wrote.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » April 25th, 2014, 1:11 pm

zoom rader wrote:
RASC wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

What was shown in the video is abuse. There was a another case of a child hands put on a hot plate for stealing, I think the mom was charged as so this one should also should be charged if the laws permit it.

This trini society is a barbaric and violent one and it all stems from that one slap that some ppl got as kids. Trini words are" I will beat you or cut ur arse" and this is what most trini ppl know. These all add up to Trini crime problems. The ergo states of crime is based on the mirror image of the mental mind . Example of this is a youth man goes in jail for a lil herb and comes out a full blown criminal with alot of anger. Kids that bully other kids suffer from some sort of abuse at home and they then transpose this image on weaker kids as a sort of lashing out for the inner pain that they carry . Again all this stems from break down of family life and you are correct about the Man's role in family.

X200%

Exactly. Children learn by example, by cursing and carrying on like a hooligan you TEACH them that behavior like that is acceptable.

I can't believe how barbaric and stupid our society is to defend this woman. That little girl is going to want to leave that home as soon as possible and shack up with some man to get away from a crazy mother like that.

RIPEBREDFRUIT
18 pounds of Boost

Postby RIPEBREDFRUIT » April 25th, 2014, 1:23 pm

you can all thank the one who started this trend YEars ago, he will be the one in hell holding a balisier plant and sitting on his man with a big smile on his face.........

want2liqur
Sweet on this forum

Postby want2liqur » April 25th, 2014, 2:21 pm

Daran wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RASC wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

X200%

Exactly. Children learn by example, by cursing and carrying on like a hooligan you TEACH them that behavior like that is acceptable.

I can't believe how barbaric and stupid our society is to defend this woman. That little girl is going to want to leave that home as soon as possible and shack up with some man to get away from a crazy mother like that.

Smh... All what you saying is nothing but assumptions.. Old folks have a saying "do as i say and not as i do"

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » April 25th, 2014, 2:44 pm

Walking casually in pos you'd see there animals cursing their children, roughing them up etc in public. I've seen ppl cursing infants and toddlers... how do you think that child is going to grow up?

We've seen the effects on this very forum with abject gangerism and the obscene spelling of some users. This is how they speak and carry on at home. I'm sure most off their parents treated them the same way.

want2liqur
Sweet on this forum

Postby want2liqur » April 25th, 2014, 2:47 pm

RASC wrote:Walking casually in pos you'd see there animals cursing their children, roughing them up etc in public. I've seen ppl cursing infants and toddlers... how do you think that child is going to grow up?

We've seen the effects on this very forum with abject gangerism and the obscene spelling of some users. This is how they speak and carry on at home. I'm sure most off their parents treated them the same way.

Total bs cause my family not once use obscenity towards and yet i curse like if my vocabulary is limited

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » April 25th, 2014, 2:52 pm

want2liqur wrote:
RASC wrote:Walking casually in pos you'd see there animals cursing their children, roughing them up etc in public. I've seen ppl cursing infants and toddlers... how do you think that child is going to grow up?

Total bs cause my family not once use obscenity towards and yet i curse like if my vocabulary is limited

Your vocabulary is limited tho.
So it may not be as a result of the cursing but your up bringing was significantly lacking in other areas.

You said you were always in trouble.
Your grammer/vocabulary here is atrocious.
The police knew you well growing up.
Even your forum name is misspelt-by choice? Who knows at this point...

want2liqur
Sweet on this forum

Postby want2liqur » April 25th, 2014, 2:54 pm

RASC wrote:
want2liqur wrote:

So it may not be as a result of the cursing but your up bringing was significantly lacking in other areas.

Again you think you're better than others when quite frankly you're not cause look for instance yesterday you claimed i cant spell when yet you're no better than me

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » April 25th, 2014, 2:55 pm

want2liqur wrote:
RASC wrote:
want2liqur wrote:

Again you think you're better than others when quite frankly you're not cause look for i stance yesterday you claimed i cant spell when yet you're no better than me

See what I'm saying :|
We not attacking you brudda man...we're here to help.
Tuner Cares!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”