Forums

School chirren these days :/

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

chevy3k
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: School chirren these days :/

Postby chevy3k » April 23rd, 2014, 8:52 am

Cut Arse' did'nt kill me.....nor did it kill my Mother.......neither her Mother.
Abuse should not be tolerated.....all i see here is ah sound cut arse'
ER' One has there own belief, not criticizing but don't condemn a mother for raising her child in a manner that he/she may not add to the menace of society.

Anyways, lemme leave this here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Last edited by chevy3k on April 23rd, 2014, 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

~*Pãñdorą*~
punchin NOS
Location: You're Either On My Side, By My Side Or In My Fcuking Way!!

Postby ~*Pãñdorą*~ » April 23rd, 2014, 8:57 am

ROFL.. It looks like Club Aqurios..
Hearing the DJ telling her to either take her pants off or push it to the side and she will get $500.

Sad, very very sad!

mamoo_pagal
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby mamoo_pagal » April 23rd, 2014, 8:58 am

~*Pãñdorą*~ wrote:Older Sister's Response

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10 ... =2&theater

Kinda knew the mom was a single mother..

talk done, the mother's approach was successful..............good job mom.

12yr old who get licks at the end of the vid apologizing, nice!

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 23rd, 2014, 9:40 am

Video real real hard to take in, but having seen how nice intentionally childless couples have it over parents and especially single parents (who in this case not looking all financially well off), I cah blame the mother for doing what she did. A little again and she woulda been a single granny.

The cheering gallery who does take in these videos like is scripted entertainment, on the other hand, is another sad story.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » April 23rd, 2014, 9:50 am

WHERE ARE THE FATHERS!?!

~*Pãñdorą*~
punchin NOS

Postby ~*Pãñdorą*~ » April 23rd, 2014, 10:17 am

^^Out helping make more children.

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » April 23rd, 2014, 10:28 am

Or could have been at work

Or working offshore

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » April 23rd, 2014, 10:32 am

aite. lemme talk.

you see these youths on FB these days, is ratings they after. The kinda mentality that runs out there, is a blatant love to badtalk and be violent etc. You ever watch some of those videos of schoolchildren fighting? The thing is, when you expose children to a forum of any kind, whether it be physical or online, they try to establish dominance or be accepted. Not to up-to-date on my psychology but thats basically how life is till you mature your thinking. The thing is, to establish those goals you have to like literally sell your soul to the devil and do crazy things.

I don't know what will happen the day if I decide to be a parent, how i will deal with the issue of online interaction, because the truth is, online forums are just not the place for young children. even though you may have grown them up properly, left to themselves, they will develop a behavior of their own. Now if is really the case where the parent did the beating as a last resort (sounds likely, children can be very devious and unresponsive to punishment or sanction - personal experience), then I have no problem with it.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » April 23rd, 2014, 10:34 am

From my causal observations
Father in household or strong male figure around-the less likely this type of foolishness takes place.

How many times have you personally witnessed a dad with unruly kids in a grocery store or out and about?

Its a much rarer occurrence. Men by and large instill fear and respect. This is not always the truth but by and large it is more common to see children suddenly straighten up when "DADDY COMING :-o "

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » April 23rd, 2014, 10:39 am

RASC wrote:From my causal observations
Father in household or strong male figure around-the less likely this type of foolishness takes place.

How many times have you personally witnessed a dad with unruly kids in a grocery store or out and about?

Its a much rarer occurrence. Men by and large instill fear and respect. This is not always the truth but by and large it is more common to see children suddenly straighten up when "DADDY COMING :-o "

This. Way too many "dads" out there who are just sperm donors.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 23rd, 2014, 10:46 am

I said all this before that girls normally form a strong bound with their father's. When no dad is in the household they look for attention and this is where Justin falls in. That family have issues, the mom is a mental case and takes out her frustration on the girl under the guise that she doing the right thing. Monkey see monkey do, the mom must have had abuse as child aswell and that's what best she know.

It's a bad fcuk the mom had , father split so mom takes it out on the child . This is common in trini .

~*Pãñdorą*~
punchin NOS

Postby ~*Pãñdorą*~ » April 23rd, 2014, 11:03 am

zoom rader wrote:

I said all this before that girls normally form a strong bound with their father's. When no dad is in the household they look for attention and this is where Justin falls in. That family have issues, the mom is a mental case and takes out her frustration on the girl under the guise that she doing the right thing. Monkey see monkey do, the mom must have had abuse as child aswell and that's what best she know.

It's a bad fcuk the mom had , father split so mom takes it out on the child . This is common in trini .

I really have a problem with you calling the mother a "mental case".
Your eyes must have some kind of veil on it that sees her as such.

When I look with my eyes, I see a mother who cares, I see a mother who loves.
I see a mother working hard on her own to take care of FOUR children.
I see a mother who wants to stave off the teenage pregnancy epidemic from touching her household.
I see a mother who, yes was a bit excessive, but also resorted to old school discipline.

I wish there were more parents who cared enough to be THIS invested in their child's life.

I put myself in that same situation, as I have a 13yr old boy and a 10yr old girl and I swear I would've dealt some blows to either of them, maybe not as much (As I said before, the mom was a bit excessive), Being a single mother takes a lot of strength that most men do not understand.

We make sacrifices that the average woman/man doesn't have to. But we do it because of love.. And we do it unbegrudgingly!

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 23rd, 2014, 11:20 am

what she said ^

shotta 20
punchin NOS

Postby shotta 20 » April 23rd, 2014, 11:37 am

~*Pãñdorą*~ wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

I really have a problem with you calling the mother a "mental case".
Your eyes must have some kind of veil on it that sees her as such.

When I look with my eyes, I see a mother who cares, I see a mother who loves.
I see a mother working hard on her own to take care of FOUR children.
I see a mother who wants to stave off the teenage pregnancy epidemic from touching her household.
I see a mother who, yes was a bit excessive, but also resorted to old school discipline.

I wish there were more parents who cared enough to be THIS invested in their child's life.

I put myself in that same situation, as I have a 13yr old boy and a 10yr old girl and I swear I would've dealt some blows to either of them, maybe not as much (As I said before, the mom was a bit excessive), Being a single mother takes a lot of strength that most men do not understand.

We make sacrifices that the average woman/man doesn't have to. But we do it because of love.. And we do it unbegrudgingly!

I agree 100% with this. Being a parent of 2 little girls myself , i might resort to worse than this if put in the same position.

nareshseep
punchin NOS

Postby nareshseep » April 23rd, 2014, 12:01 pm

Recipe for the gyul to run way with man...

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » April 23rd, 2014, 12:19 pm

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » April 23rd, 2014, 12:21 pm

nah.........sit down and communicate with her.......have her sperm donor there to enforce the proper ideals

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 23rd, 2014, 12:54 pm

i see many people bringing up the point that "what a 12 year old doing on facebook"

the fact is, if we had facebook when we were 12 years old, we would have been on it

its for the parents to regulate what their kids put up/do

insist that they give you their password if they WANT to use facebook. otherwise don't give them the wifi password.

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » April 23rd, 2014, 1:17 pm

j.o.e wrote:Somebody bring meh belt!!!

def0rq wrong with these children dread
also since everyone giving their take on the cutarse the girl get
i don't give momz wrong at all the licks was definitely warranted i mean you can only warn a child so much as for recording the beating and posting it on facebook well umm im not sure how to feel about that

problem is most these children now feel they can do what they want and lets face it they can because they seem to have more rights than everyone not to mention it always have some idiot waiting behind a desk to defend them

as for zoomrader you're clearly against the woman's actions so what would you have done in her place?

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » April 23rd, 2014, 1:54 pm

Dear God please give me a boy chile when de time comes oui...

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 23rd, 2014, 1:55 pm

Wonder what all of moms condemners have to say bout this one?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 23rd, 2014, 2:07 pm

I would love to see the parents posting for THIS 12 year old.

Children learn what they see. Many are craving for attention.

But a good belt never hurt either.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » April 23rd, 2014, 2:41 pm

TriP
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TriP » April 23rd, 2014, 4:06 pm

on Power 102FM 12 o' clock news today the mother of the 12 year old child say the father is a Police Officer an wants no part of the child..sad state of affairs in that home.. :lol:

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » April 23rd, 2014, 4:10 pm

Now hear that the Guy Smiley CoP say they investigating the vid to see if to lay charges against the Mom. Dunno if it's true though.

Well we dogs dead if they do that eh.....

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 23rd, 2014, 4:16 pm

Spitfir3 wrote:

def0rq wrong with these children dread
also since everyone giving their take on the cutarse the girl get
i don't give momz wrong at all the licks was definitely warranted i mean you can only warn a child so much as for recording the beating and posting it on facebook well umm im not sure how to feel about that

problem is most these children now feel they can do what they want and lets face it they can because they seem to have more rights than everyone not to mention it always have some idiot waiting behind a desk to defend them

as for zoomrader you're clearly against the woman's actions so what would you have done in her place?

This family is dysfunctional, father not around and mom had the kid living elsewhere and who knows what she was exposed to. On top of that mom let's the kid use FB at age 12. Mom cusses kids .
Dealing with this kid at that damage stage in her life takes tactful counselling and not licks.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 23rd, 2014, 4:18 pm

rfari wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200938915675545&set=vb.1845430046&type=2&theater

Could someone embed this video please?

Every tuner who posted here should see this most eloquent response from both the 12 year old and her bigger sister.

I sincerely hope the authorities DO NOT charge this mother
Last edited by bluefete on April 23rd, 2014, 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » April 23rd, 2014, 4:27 pm

why all the condemnation on the mother and claims that the family is "dysfunctional" by zr?

oh they African? carry on....

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 23rd, 2014, 6:13 pm

the PM has said she will be looking at pursuing legislation to outlaw corporal punishment in the home

mamoo_pagal
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby mamoo_pagal » April 23rd, 2014, 6:39 pm

bluefete wrote:
rfari wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200938915675545&set=vb.1845430046&type=2&theater

Could someone embed this video please?

Every tuner who posted here should see this most eloquent response from both the 12 year old and her bigger sister.

I sincerely hope the authorities DO NOT charge this mother

every tuner and those who condemned the mother probably saw this and wont say a word cause this (the facts) prove that they were wrong!! Trini's like to condemn but never admit wrong..........

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”