Osama Bin Laden is Dead

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Postby Dizzy28 » May 3rd, 2011, 9:59 am

zoom rader wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:Pakistan has for years harboured and supported Islamic militants groups (Taliban, Lashkar e Taiba, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen) as a means of offsetting their military inferiority to the Indian Army.

These groups now threaten the very existence of the State of Pakistan. How ironic!!

Dude try and understand that all these groups are funded by uncle sam to unstable the Pakistan Goverment.
Why would the US fund these groups? becuase Pakistan has Nuclear arms

Pakistan has been funding and harbouring these groups (quite possibly with the aid money from the western world) long before they had full nuclear capabilities (1998). It has always been to have shadow forces for the insurgencies in Kashmir.

And an unstable Pakistan Government would be the last thing the US wants as it would place the nuclear capabilities within easier reach of terrorists.
Last edited by Dizzy28 on May 3rd, 2011, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » May 3rd, 2011, 10:00 am

I think what zoom-rader and rollingstock seem to forget, is that, in exchange for economic help, in the form of billions of dollars, not "political favors", as stated somewhere above, they, (the US and Pakistan), had bilateral agreements that the Pakistani gov't would give intel and whatever cooperation needed, in catching active terrorist members.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » May 3rd, 2011, 10:03 am

too much micheal bay films...dispose body at sea - is megatron ?????

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 3rd, 2011, 10:07 am

shogun wrote:I think what zoom-rader and rollingstock seem to forget, is that, in exchange for economic help, in the form of billions of dollars, not "political favors", as stated somewhere above, they, (the US and Pakistan), had bilateral agreements that the Pakistani gov't would give intel and whatever cooperation needed, in catching active terrorist members.

I did not foget this, I stated that Pakistan is a pupet state of the US only becuase of US $$$

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 3rd, 2011, 10:10 am

shogun wrote:I think what zoom-rader and rollingstock seem to forget, is that, in exchange for economic help, in the form of billions of dollars, not "political favors", as stated somewhere above, they, (the US and Pakistan), had bilateral agreements that the Pakistani gov't would give intel and whatever cooperation needed, in catching active terrorist members.

What is political favors? Not the support of a regime, if not financially, co-cooperatively having dialogue on their continued existence and sharing info?

~*Pãñdorą*~
punchin NOS
Location: You're Either On My Side, By My Side Or In My Fcuking Way!!

Postby ~*Pãñdorą*~ » May 3rd, 2011, 10:36 am

What are you guy's views on Pakistan?

Ah find they kicking we arse in cricket and I don't like it!
:evil: :lol:

But seriously, speaking of Pakistan wanting US$.. is it impossible to think that Pakistan themselves sell Osama up the river and took the US$25mil.?

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » May 3rd, 2011, 10:45 am

rollingstock wrote:

What is political favors? Not the support of a regime, if not financially, co-cooperatively having dialogue on their continued existence and sharing info?

I dunno, "political favors" sounds too much like a grey area...when it's more financial aid, really...at least, for me, anyways.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » May 3rd, 2011, 10:48 am

~*Pãñdorą*~ wrote:
What are you guy's views on Pakistan?

Ah find they kicking we arse in cricket and I don't like it!
:evil: :lol:

But seriously, speaking of Pakistan wanting US$.. is it impossible to think that Pakistan themselves sell Osama up the river and took the US$25mil.?

Don't know how true, but i heard it was actually one of Osama's family members that might get the reward

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 3rd, 2011, 11:04 am

The facebook Osama death video is a virus - don't click it!
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technol ... oogle.html

no photos or video has been released so any that you see floating around is a scam.
Do not enter any verification codes and be sure the page is a legit facebook page!

a ton of people have already gotten caught - I'm sure your facebook wall is filled with friends posting the same link on your wall - they unwittingly entered the code and now it is sending the scam to everyone on their friend list.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 3rd, 2011, 11:04 am

shogun wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

I dunno, "political favors" sounds too much like a grey area...when it's more financial aid, really...at least, for me, anyways.

It is a grey area, world political machinations is such.

chasemeifyoucan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby chasemeifyoucan » May 3rd, 2011, 11:13 am

rollingstock
answer this,
If someone came into your home and raped or killed your wife or child, and then a vigilante who suffered at the hands of the same criminal, (and is fed up of the laws inability to apprehend said criminal) decides to take the law into his own hands and murder the said criminal who is hiding in his neighbour's yard, would you find it unjust? whatever the vigilantes motive may be, he ended the life of a criminal who would have most likely raped or killed other innocents.

Seriously though, while there may be others who ant to take his place, none will have the motivation that his insanity permitted. He wasn't just a guy who said "hey, let's blow people up", he created and ran this organisation based on his hate for the west. He believed in killing innocents in the name of his god.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 3rd, 2011, 11:15 am

always remember that you are the sum of your experiences

we all are

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 3rd, 2011, 11:27 am

chasemeifyoucan wrote:rollingstock
answer this,
If someone came into your home and raped or killed your wife or child, and then a vigilante who suffered at the hands of the same criminal, (and is fed up of the laws inability to apprehend said criminal) decides to take the law into his own hands and murder the said criminal who is hiding in his neighbour's yard, would you find it unjust? whatever the vigilantes motive may be, he ended the life of a criminal who would have most likely raped or killed other innocents.
If you're asking that question you totally missed my point.

chasemeifyoucan wrote:Seriously though, while there may be others who ant to take his place, none will have the motivation that his insanity permitted. He wasn't just a guy who said "hey, let's blow people up", he created and ran this organisation based on his hate for the west. He believed in killing innocents in the name of his god.
And you believe that there are not other as well motivated, funded or with the same connections?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 3rd, 2011, 11:38 am

RASC wrote:So let's say they bury the body...and some stupid yank films himself and his buddies peeing on the grave and post it on Youtube...then what sMash?

I mean, that's one negative scenario out of THOUSANDS. If I was Obama, take the risk of offending a few by dumping the body, vs. leaving a virtual pit of variables to play out if buried on land.

sMASH NO NATION WANTED THE BODY do you not get that? You want them to forceably bury on someones sovereign land?

after the last rites have been carried out, what's next? nothing. he was only a man, and that is where his body lies, to rot and disintegrate. the many scenarios would only offend a few, only his close supporters. where as, the greater majority of pacifists, who prefer to live and let live, see how they have eliminated the possibility of conducting the last rites on a fellow muslim when it could have been done.
what has been done is done, but the impression u now leave in the minds of the muslims who follow the religion, is that u do not respect other peoples religion and ur actions are only to protect urself.

the protocol of the religion and belief of the progression of life after death dictates that when possible, that the body be buried as soon as it is prepared. it was possible to be buried on land. so, yes, i believe i know the wider islamic religion.

forget about the nations, the people in the area would have taken up the cause.
the country is not responsible for burial, the people are.
the other bodies left there, there is no quibble about those, so his should have been left there.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 3rd, 2011, 11:39 am

Al-Qaida second-in-command Ayman Al-Zawahiri is most likely to replace Bin laden.

in fact Al-Zawahiri was one of the key people who encouraged Bin Laden earlier on.

he does not have Bin Laden's charisma, but he has the ability to convince other potentials, since he did it before

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 3rd, 2011, 11:47 am

There will always be the zealots, those that perceive to be wronged. No sense in inciting them further.
Osama is not the only of his kind, others will come out of the woodwork, especially where a religious "wrong" has been committed.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 3rd, 2011, 11:50 am

I'm gonna miss him :|

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 3rd, 2011, 12:39 pm

pioneer wrote:Investigate the trini muslims who leave here en route to pakistan with tons of cash under the pretence of "qurbani" money collected from other muslims in the region.

SAY WHAT :shock:

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » May 3rd, 2011, 12:48 pm

Lol yes :lol: ......If certain Tuners turn up dead, I think I may have evidence.

brainchild
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby brainchild » May 3rd, 2011, 1:48 pm

My theory is that they abducted Bin Laden and killed the witnesses, have him right now "interrogating" him. They know they plan to kill him after anyway so it just made sense to declare him dead up front with a mysterious burial. If pics of his body are released anytime after this week passes i'll consider myself right because they'll just take pics when they're through with him.

Sanctifier
punchin NOS

Postby Sanctifier » May 3rd, 2011, 1:48 pm

zoom rader wrote:Trini women are the worse, in trini they give up kitty freely but in the US they want half.

You seem to have bigger issues to worry about than just conspiracy theories. :roll:

shaq090
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby shaq090 » May 3rd, 2011, 2:02 pm

im sure he's just chilling in a bunker with 14 virgins and a case of can coke

doc123
Street 2NR

Postby doc123 » May 3rd, 2011, 2:03 pm

answer this,

Seriously though, while there may be others who ant to take his place, none will have the motivation that his insanity permitted. He wasn't just a guy who said "hey, let's blow people up", he created and ran this organisation based on his hate for the west. He believed in killing innocents in the name of his god.

chasemeifyoucan,

I'm glad you raised this point about revenge attacks and vigilantism.

You realize this is exactly how the Palestinians views the West and it's total support for Israel don't you?

After World War 2, Western Powers, just took over the Palestinian's land and gave it to the refugee Jews from Europe i.e the West. The Jews in turn literally slaughtered, raped and expelled the Palestinian's from their ancestral homeland and made them refugees in other countries, or prisoners inside what they call the State of Israel.

Now tell me when these people are abused, bombed, tortured and disposed of all identity and basic human rights with the blessing of the West, watching their children go through cycle after cycle of violence......can you really call them terrorists or vigilantes? or just freedom fighters?

People need to see\read what these Israelis did in the 1940s till now and see if your analogy above doesn't hold through to them as well. It made\makes them ripe for violent ideologies and religious fundamentalism and when you have people who are desperate and nothing to lose....violence is the only viable option in their eyes.

The US and the West has more blood on their hands...from their creation to their huge meddling in Central\ South America,South East Asia (US), China\Indian Wars (UK), North Africa (Uk,France,Italy) and in recent times the Middle Eastern Countries. Don't these people's have a right to harbor bad feelings against the West itself. Africa itself lost 1/6 of it's population to the slave trade and has never recovered.

Look at Bahrain, Yemen and Syria....how are those people different from Libya? but they are allowed to suffer... while the force of the West is brought to bear on Ghadaffi as an urgency i.e Oil and Gold.

This is a major rallying point for religious fundamentalists in the Middle East as they view it:

1.The White, mostly Christian West invaded and depopulated Palestine and gave it to White Jewish Europeans through force and brutality. Incidentally the only country in the Middle East to have WMDs is this same Israel, who is not part of the NPO. Iran (frmly Iraq) who is part of the NPO, faces sanctions and threats of war continuously. This is true Religious fundamentalism by the West who claim to oppose it...giving people (Jews) someone else's country on the basis of their religion and defending and arming them to the teeth.

2.The British split up and implanted puppet monarchies and other rulers in the Middle East that subjugated their people for years whilst keeping the oil supply safe for the West...Oil is the life blood of the west and the source of their developed societies through Industrialization, whilst the same Oil is a curse for the Middle Eastern people.

3.Countries like North Korea openly threaten Nuclear war, but are left alone, but Muslim Countries are always ripe for attack on mostly lies i.e WMDs and trumped up charges.

From the regular Joe on the Arab street it would definitely seem like it is a war on Islam by the Mostly Christian\Jewish West. Almost like unfinished business left over from the Crusades and the West's quest for Jerusalem...the result the rise of more religious fundamentalism. Right wing Christians\Jews also eagerly and excitedly await these confrontations...hey the RAPTURE needs these events to happen.

In the meantime, the rest of the world can only look on and wonder if this man made Armageddon is really going to happen anytime soon.

HITTLER
3NE 2NR for life

Postby HITTLER » May 3rd, 2011, 2:04 pm

wherever he is may ALLAH forgive him.

inshaa ALLAH

HITTLER
3NE 2NR for life

Postby HITTLER » May 3rd, 2011, 2:08 pm

well said

inshaa ALLAH

chasemeifyoucan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby chasemeifyoucan » May 3rd, 2011, 2:10 pm

rollingstock wrote:
answer this,

not at all, I just asked a question which you seem to have averted. I was just trying to get you to think, and therefore understand how moot your point is when considering the human aspect of the event. I give up however, carry on.

chasemeifyoucan wrote:Seriously though, while there may be others who ant to take his place, none will have the motivation that his insanity permitted. He wasn't just a guy who said "hey, let's blow people up", he created and ran this organisation based on his hate for the west. He believed in killing innocents in the name of his god.
And you believe that there are not other as well motivated, funded or with the same connections?

No I don't, do you know of any other rich, demented religious extremist who used all of his wealth and power to launch terrorist attacks in foreign nations?

Scoobert Bauce
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead :: Obama to talk in a moment

Postby Scoobert Bauce » May 3rd, 2011, 2:16 pm

HITTLER wrote:I am not here to make friends.
don't take disbelievers for friends for they don't believe what you believe.
surat-ul- kafirun

boy the girls must LOOOVE you

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 3rd, 2011, 2:17 pm

chasemeifyoucan wrote:
rollingstock wrote:
answer this,

not at all, I just asked a question which you seem to have averted. I was just trying to get you to think, and therefore understand how moot your point is when considering the human aspect of the event. I give up however, carry on.

No I don't, do you know of any other rich, demented religious extremist who used all of his wealth and power to launch terrorist attacks in foreign nations?

Now you're just nitpicking. If you have no opinion i respect that just don't expect a reply from me again.

Scoobert Bauce
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Scoobert Bauce » May 3rd, 2011, 2:18 pm

HITTLER wrote:wherever he is may ALLAH forgive him.

inshaa ALLAH

lmao Should I say it?

nah, I shouldnt.

HITTLER
3NE 2NR for life

Postby HITTLER » May 3rd, 2011, 2:20 pm

the girls might not love ME, but for sure my WIVES and children ages 26-7 certainly do.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”