Forums

OFFICIAL Call of Duty Gaming Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

evokiller
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: soo tuner against mkte cod black ops

Postby evokiller » March 11th, 2011, 11:38 am

true but thats y we play ps3 right? the fact that we can respawn....if the game coming next week is abt who has the most patience over A,B or C then i dont see the need for the game especially if there wuld be a following thread abt it, if u are good in the game u shuld be able to rack ur kills and secure ur caps withoutttt having to sit in a corner/room/cliff with a noobtube and ghost perk on

SUPAstarr
punchin NOS

Postby SUPAstarr » March 11th, 2011, 11:42 am

i disagree protecting point via campin is a great Domination defensive strategy. Remember the point of domination/cap flag/demo is to secure a point and protect it to win. As for campin in TDM i dont see the problem with it, its not like u cant jus look at the kill cam an go get them. Pisses me to fack off tho
Last edited by SUPAstarr on March 11th, 2011, 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Soundwave
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Soundwave » March 11th, 2011, 11:44 am

evokiller wrote:true but thats y we play ps3 right? the fact that we can respawn....if the game coming next week is abt who has the most patience over A,B or C then i dont see the need for the game especially if there wuld be a following thread abt it, if u are good in the game u shuld be able to rack ur kills and secure ur caps withoutttt having to sit in a corner/room/cliff with a noobtube and ghost perk on

secure and keep caps, amount of kills is up to the player, if you want to go after kills tdm is the game, I play any format, doesn't bother me, I go up against anyone, I couldn't care less for their strategy, if you can adjust your strategy on the fly with a good team, you have a good chance of winning...

evokiller
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby evokiller » March 11th, 2011, 11:48 am

^^ LOL @ killcam...

soundwave...i unders wat ur saying to u an rainman....just annoys me wen ppl stay in a room with a grenade launcher ahah we shall see how it goes next week wen anthia finishes on tuesday....we even sent a challenge las nit thru bish..with a real weak side but we got no response only me and ecko were on at the time...so i guess next week is the plann....i honestly prefer HQ out of all the modes...bcuz of the defending factor without respawning its reallly intense

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » March 11th, 2011, 11:49 am

Dont kno how to play any other way cept Runnin an Gunnin... gives me a adr rush.

Sometimes i tell myself to calm down an play a lil more defensive, but soon as the game starts there i go sprinting away again :lol:

rodfarva
Riding on 17's

Postby rodfarva » March 11th, 2011, 11:55 am

evokiller wrote:^^ LOL @ killcam...

soundwave...i unders wat ur saying to u an rainman....just annoys me wen ppl stay in a room with a grenade launcher ahah we shall see how it goes next week wen anthia finishes on tuesday....we even sent a challenge las nit thru bish..with a real weak side but we got no response only me and ecko were on at the time...so i guess next week is the plann....i honestly prefer HQ out of all the modes...bcuz of the defending factor without respawning its reallly intense

We got that invite
but I had opened a private lobby and AllyXr invited you guys, we waited quite a while and you guys didn't come, so we figured we'd just wait till we both had our full 6 sides

evokiller
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby evokiller » March 11th, 2011, 12:02 pm

next week so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...the suspense! hah but yes next is the closest available date

rodfarva
Riding on 17's

Postby rodfarva » March 11th, 2011, 12:36 pm

our team is balanced. We have a little of everything. Thats why we are successful.

kai
3NE 2NR for life

Postby kai » March 11th, 2011, 12:36 pm

rodfarva wrote:

We got that invite
but I had opened a private lobby and AllyXr invited you guys, we waited quite a while and you guys didn't come, so we figured we'd just wait till we both had our full 6 sides

When I joined it was a groundwar lobby with 9 of you'll so I left,didn't I send you a message asking if you willing to play against 6?Got no response, greddy say you'll was "warming up" rofl....

kai
3NE 2NR for life

Postby kai » March 11th, 2011, 12:54 pm

evokiller wrote:true but not fully....alot of ppl in domination camp much harder.....even ppl here on tuner camp REAL hard over B cap. especially...i saw it up to las nite wen i joined a game that was being played already, nope wont call any names....but its members the A-team who we supposed to play next week haha

Sezario when a team has all 3 flags it makes no sense to run all over because the opposite side is always going to spawn close to a flag which is why we had 2 players by each flag when you joined.Joelbaj was the only tuner there

rodfarva
Riding on 17's

Postby rodfarva » March 11th, 2011, 1:04 pm

kai wrote:
rodfarva wrote:

We got that invite

When I joined it was a groundwar lobby with 9 of you'll so I left,didn't I send you a message asking if you willing to play against 6?Got no response, greddy say you'll was "warming up" rofl....

yeah, I got your messages but right before that we had been waiting about 10 minutes for them to come to my private lobby.
we decided to just play

drop ho
Shifting into 6th

Postby drop ho » March 11th, 2011, 1:24 pm

kai wrote:
evokiller wrote:true but not fully....alot of ppl in domination camp much harder.....even ppl here on tuner camp REAL hard over B cap. especially...i saw it up to las nite wen i joined a game that was being played already, nope wont call any names....but its members the A-team who we supposed to play next week haha

Sezario when a team has all 3 flags it makes no sense to run all over because the opposite side is always going to spawn close to a flag which is why we had 2 players by each flag when you joined.Joelbaj was the only tuner there

what is ur psn id kai?

i know one man does call it strategically resting or lazy man styles :lol:

but hold up somebody insinuating i camp? it have three flags if we controlling two then obvious the opp team gonna spawn by their flag so they would obviously try for b in the middle of the map hence why everyone more or less stick around b. duhhhh :|

evokiller
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby evokiller » March 11th, 2011, 1:40 pm

he is badbish lollll

drop ho
Shifting into 6th

Postby drop ho » March 11th, 2011, 2:02 pm

bish know i doh camp!

evokiller
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby evokiller » March 11th, 2011, 2:04 pm

hahaha ok boss! so fellas....6v6 or 9v9? i like the 9v9 better more intense...the 6v6 in my opinion kinda slowishhh

babygirlshereza
Sweet on this forum

Postby babygirlshereza » March 11th, 2011, 2:44 pm

rainman wrote:I personally don't camp, i prefer run and gun; but at the same time i don't see anything wrong with it, i can't think of any military in the world whose strategy is "run out into the open and start shooting, doh worry if yuh dead, yuh go respawn over by the A flag"

for sum reason i find this funny! :lol: :lol:

Rainman
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rainman » March 11th, 2011, 3:02 pm

babygirlshereza wrote:
rainman wrote:I personally don't camp, i prefer run and gun; but at the same time i don't see anything wrong with it, i can't think of any military in the world whose strategy is "run out into the open and start shooting, doh worry if yuh dead, yuh go respawn over by the A flag"

for sum reason i find this funny! :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :|

Freelander
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Freelander » March 11th, 2011, 5:41 pm

if this organizing next week i cant make, i working nights. week after and so on i free thursdays and friday nights. so if anything go forth and conquer fellahs

Computerman
Riding on 18's

Postby Computerman » March 11th, 2011, 7:26 pm

Last time I played in a FPS tourney was 'bout 8 years ago (GATT SOF). :(

Cjruckus
Riding on 18's

Postby Cjruckus » March 11th, 2011, 8:04 pm

Computerman wrote:Last time I played in a FPS tourney was 'bout 8 years ago (GATT SOF). :(

thats kinda gay..

evokiller
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby evokiller » March 11th, 2011, 8:05 pm

haha yeh the last fps tourni i was in was SOF aswell in gatt days

MISHI
3NE 2NR Aficionado

Re: Official 360, PS3, PC Gaming Thread v4 (and a half)

Postby MISHI » March 12th, 2011, 12:51 pm

so when again is this rematch supposed to take place?

evokiller
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby evokiller » March 12th, 2011, 1:12 pm

yes i play on a 24inch tv :( .....post some stats nah fellas.my k/d is 1.80 , best win steak is 85...everything else seems visable enuff

rodfarva
Riding on 17's

Postby rodfarva » March 12th, 2011, 2:22 pm

Stats are on my playercard
Last edited by rodfarva on March 12th, 2011, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rodfarva
Riding on 17's

Postby rodfarva » March 12th, 2011, 2:28 pm

comparing stats is pointless though.

Soundwave
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Soundwave » March 12th, 2011, 2:49 pm

if I played just for stats mine would be higher, I play for the team's success, team winning > beastmode...

SUPAstarr
punchin NOS

Postby SUPAstarr » March 12th, 2011, 3:28 pm

i play to shoot ppl in da face with a shot gun, it brings me unbelievable joy, jus today playin demolition, walked in a room with 5 of them before their sights were up i emptied 6 shot gun shells all dead. LMFAO!!!!!!!!! it jus sooooooooooooooooo much fun playin this game

evokiller
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby evokiller » March 12th, 2011, 4:12 pm

Soundwave wrote:if I played just for stats mine would be higher, I play for the team's success, team winning > beastmode...

i expected a better response from u......are u saying cuz u play for team winnings ur stats are low(if they are)? if so thast ridiculous...bcuz...my stats are like that cuz i ply for team winnings i play an extreemly sacrificial game wen it comes to domination and 85win streak kinda says enuff for "team winnings" if i play only for my stats trust me it wuld be ALOT higher

Rainman
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rainman » March 12th, 2011, 4:46 pm

evokiller wrote:
Soundwave wrote:if I played just for stats mine would be higher, I play for the team's success, team winning > beastmode...

i expected a better response from u......are u saying cuz u play for team winnings ur stats are low(if they are)? if so thast ridiculous...bcuz...my stats are like that cuz i ply for team winnings i play an extreemly sacrificial game wen it comes to domination and 85win streak kinda says enuff for "team winnings" if i play only for my stats trust me it wuld be ALOT higher

I think you misunderstood what Soundwave is saying. High kill streaks don't always ensure a win in games like Domination, which is what we play most of the time. For instance, last night we played a team and their kill numbers were a lot higher than ours but we kept winning the matches. A lot of people jump into a domination match and wont even bother with capturing a flag.

Soundwave
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Soundwave » March 12th, 2011, 4:54 pm

evokiller wrote:

no prob, whatever you wish to perceive...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”