Glory Glory Manchester United....

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

1UZFE
punchin NOS

Re: Glory Glory Manchester United....

Postby 1UZFE » May 10th, 2015, 5:27 pm

grad wrote:Image

Well his arrival means the end of Nani and probably Adnan.

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » May 11th, 2015, 11:03 am

Nani is a really good player, he sets up alot of goals from the wing, always liked his style

1UZFE
punchin NOS

Postby 1UZFE » May 11th, 2015, 11:32 am

konartis wrote:Nani is a really good player, he sets up alot of goals from the wing, always liked his style

Yeah always tawt he was good. Really hopin for him and Hernandez to come back. Also Rvp and Falcao might be on their way out. So more space on d team.
Any word on Nick powell and Jesse Lingaard.??

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » May 11th, 2015, 8:04 pm

Nani generally played like a Nani. Seriously infuriating the level of inconsistency he brought.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » May 12th, 2015, 9:10 pm

Hope we get back into UCL...make that leage interesting again.

So damn boring this year.

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » May 17th, 2015, 2:44 pm

well its fourth place and all eyes on next season! #GGMU!
Attachments
11270203_10152963825302746_8876319211187877057_o.jpg

*OUTSIDER*
Riding on 17's

Postby *OUTSIDER* » May 18th, 2015, 6:33 am

It finally settled we qualified for UCL I must give my congrats to LvG this season he had it rough... Record number of injuries, players who didn't live to their potential (yes you Di Maria an Falcao) all his transfers except Shaw were foreign so they needed to settle which is tough, he had a late start at united with Holland going deep in World Cup, he had a team which was devastated and low on confidence after (he who shall not be named) and yes at times we played boring and pragmatic but look at our results vs the top teams and you'll see he got the job done and achieved his goals...With the right transfers and proper pre season we should challenge Chelsea at minimum get top 3 next year and UCL 1/4 final. I'll be happy p.s I'm singing the UCL anthem for every game it was unbearable not watching united in it! :lol: :lol:

Oh and Congratulations to our young players, who were presented with the U21 Premier League trophy at Old Trafford on Sunday.

Champions!

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » June 19th, 2015, 2:37 pm

GGMU :D :D
Attachments
10369729_10153045602047746_5928926246320324010_n.jpg

1UZFE
punchin NOS

Postby 1UZFE » June 19th, 2015, 3:09 pm

Eeenside...
Waiting on pre season games to see Memphis and ADM...

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » June 23rd, 2015, 8:23 pm

1UZFE
punchin NOS

Postby 1UZFE » June 23rd, 2015, 8:27 pm

every player is linked with United. ALso the media and the football world at large loves anything UTD related.

30hz
Sweet on this forum

Postby 30hz » July 11th, 2015, 1:51 am

manu.png

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » July 11th, 2015, 2:12 am

Van Persie flying out sources say

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » July 11th, 2015, 8:45 am

Van persie, di maria, de gea most likely out

1UZFE
punchin NOS

Postby 1UZFE » July 11th, 2015, 9:13 am

Rel coast when we let Angelo Henriqez sign for Dynamo Zagreb. Man score 22 goals in abt 28 games. He scored for the Chillean national team in d Copa.

*OUTSIDER*
Riding on 17's

Postby *OUTSIDER* » July 11th, 2015, 9:17 am

The Big German is comming to The Theater of Dreams guys!!! :D :D :D :D

United reach agreement to sign Schweinsteiger

Manchester United is delighted to announce it has reached agreement with Bayern Munich to sign midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, subject to a medical and personal terms.

A further announcement will be made when the process is complete.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Featu ... ign=ManUtd

daas
Shifting into 6th

Postby daas » July 11th, 2015, 9:37 am

What a signing! Like yuhself, almost ready to eat at the big boy table, but not there yet try sorting out that sheit of a defence

*OUTSIDER*
Riding on 17's

Postby *OUTSIDER* » July 11th, 2015, 9:37 am

Manchester United and Bayern Munich agree fee for Bastian Schweinsteiger

Manchester United have agreed a fee with Bayern Munich for Germany midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, with the proposed deal now subject to personal terms and a medical.

The clubs have been in negotiations for the last few days and the German giants confirmed the latest development at a press conference on Saturday afternoon.

United have also stated the deal is progressing, as has Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

"My colleagues at Manchester United have been in touch and we have reached an agreement over the transfer," he said.

"Bastian wants to do something new at the end of his career and he asked that we meet his wishes.

"It is regrettable because Bastian meant a great deal to the club and achieved great things."

Schweinsteiger, 30, who had a year left to run on his current contract with Bayern, is back in Munich after spending time in London watching his girlfriend Ana Ivanovic playing at Wimbledon.

Schweinsteiger played under United boss Louis van Gaal at Bayern, winning a Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal double, part of his collection of eight Bundesliga titles and seven domestic cup triumphs for the Bavarian club.

Sky Deutschland reporter Uli Koehler told Sky Sports News HQ ahead of the press conference: “The deal is almost set. Both parties know they want the move. Bayern always said Bastian could decide by himself, whether he wants to move on to England or not. And I can tell you Manchester United and the Premier League can be proud to get such a character and such a player.”

The imminent departure of Schweinsteiger has upset Bayern fans, with coach Pep Guardiola and the club’s board under fire on social media on Saturday.

Koehler added: “Bastian Schweinsteiger is a hero here, he is an icon. He is the captain of the German national team. He played 500 games for Bayern. You can compare him to Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, John Terry – that is the kind of character who is now leaving Munich. So the fans regret it very much.”

Schweinsteiger - An 'icon' of Bayern Munich
Schweinsteiger - An 'icon' of Bayern Munich
Koehler says that Van Gaal’s relationship with Schweinsteiger from their days together at Bayern was the clincher for United.

“I think this was the key factor – that Louis van Gaal wanted him,” he said. “When Van Gaal was at Munich he set Schweinsteiger’s position in central midfield as a defender. Before he was more attacking. He became world class under Van Gaal. He and Van Gaal are really close. He trusts him, they trust each other. He didn’t feel the trust from Pep Guardiola. Guardiola’s system always forces him into some sprints to the back.

“Schweinsteiger is not a sprinter any more. He is not the fastest player on the pitch and everybody knows it. But in the system of Guardiola he had to do these things. They system doesn’t suit him. The system of Van Gaal suits him much better. He can be a leader of the team.

“He didn’t feel that Pep Guardiola really wants him in the team. That was one key reason. But another…I did an interview with him when he came into the first team here for the first time – he was 17 or 18. He said at the time ‘I have one dream in my career as a footballer. I want to play in England one day.’

“Now this day is coming.”

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... einsteiger

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » July 11th, 2015, 9:44 am

Bayern have moved with real class in this...kudos to them!
Excellent player but now i wonder if theyre gona bother with the Schneiderlin deal as thatll be Carrick/Schwein/Schneider and Fellaini all wanting the same spot.
On the flip side, i strongly suspect LVG wants to convert Fellaini and Depay to strikers.

*OUTSIDER*
Riding on 17's

Postby *OUTSIDER* » July 11th, 2015, 9:44 am

Matteo Darmian set for Manchester United medical, says Louis van Gaal

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has confirmed Torino right-back Matteo Darmian has travelled to England for a medical but refused to confirm Robin van Persie is on his way to Fenerbahce.

Italy international Darmian is poised to become United's second signing of the summer, following the earlier arrival of Memphis Depay, and a four-year contract has reportedly been agreed.

Darmian is expected to move to Old Trafford for a fee of around £13m, and speaking at a press conference on Friday to officially unveil Depay, Van Gaal revealed Darmian is also heading for Manchester.

“I have read that in the papers. But it is true,” he said.

When pressed about the possible transfer of Netherlands striker Van Persie to Turkish club Fenerbahce though, Van Gaal refused to be drawn on how the move is proceeding.

"When we feel that he can go, you shall hear from Manchester United. We don't have the feeling yet,” Van Gaal said of his compatriot.

The United boss also insisted they would not rush to buy any strikers unless they were right for the club.

“We have enough strikers. Manchester United will not buy to buy,” he added.

“I am not a manager who wants to buy players, I want to develop players but sometimes we have to buy.

“When you buy it has to be better than what you have but it will show during the season if it is true what we are thinking about players."

"He is a very professional player and has shown a fantastic attitude until now," he said.

"For every manager it is difficult in this period when players have to go, don't have to go, you have to buy players - it is the most difficult time.

"But I cannot complain about the professional attitude of my players."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... s-van-gaal

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » July 11th, 2015, 2:39 pm

:lol: @ Big German
:lol: @ Theatre of dreams

Fellaini is tewts

*OUTSIDER*
Riding on 17's

Postby *OUTSIDER* » July 11th, 2015, 4:07 pm

United sign Matteo Darmian

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Matteo Darmian has completed his transfer from Torino. Matteo joins on a four-year contract with the option to extend for a further year.

Darmian, 25, has made 146 appearances and scored 5 league goals for Torino since his debut in 2011. The defender has 13 international caps for Italy and was part of their World Cup squad last summer in Brazil. Matteo Darmian said:

“It is a dream come true to be joining Manchester United. I have loved the time that I have spent at Torino and I would like to thank the club and the fans for everything they have done for me. I am sure they can understand when the opportunity to join the biggest club in world came along it was something I had to do. To work with Louis van Gaal, a manager that has achieved so much in football is such an exciting prospect.”

Louis van Gaal said:

“Matteo is a right-sided full back with the versatility of also being able to play on the left. He is a strong defender and has the ability to go forward in the attacking positions which is a fantastic attribute to have and much needed in the fast rhythm of the Premier League. Matteo will be a great addition to the team. I am delighted to welcome Matteo to the club and look forward to working with him in the coming days.”

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Featu ... ign=ManUtd

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » July 11th, 2015, 4:35 pm

Love seeing my Man Utd comrades happy 8-)

#rebuilding

*OUTSIDER*
Riding on 17's

Postby *OUTSIDER* » July 11th, 2015, 4:36 pm

Manchester United still want Morgan Schneiderlin despite Bastian Schweinsteiger deal

Morgan Schneiderlin remains on Manchester United's wanted list despite the agreement to sign Bastian Schweinsteiger, according to Sky sources.

Saints boss Ronald Koeman confirmed last week there had been no further bids for the French midfielder since United had an initial approach rejected last month.

Koeman, whose team are in Austria this weekend for a pre-season four-team tournament at the Red Bull Arena in Salzburg, insisted last week that he wants Schneiderlin's future sorted as soon as possible after his player missed the first day of training.

With the news that Louis van Gaal's United had agreed a fee with Bayern Munich for Germany midfielder Schweinsteiger some may think United's interest in another midfielder would have cooled.

However, on Saturday afternoon Sky sources believe Schneiderlin is still firmly on United's radar.

Koeman recently played down reports that Schneiderlin had already agreed an exit strategy, saying the midfielder missed pre-season training because of illness after consulting a doctor and would make the trip to Austria.

After Southampton's 5-4 defeat by Red Bull Leipzig, Schneiderlin was not in the team to face Valencia in their second tournament match on Saturday afternoon.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... eiger-deal

1UZFE
punchin NOS

Postby 1UZFE » July 11th, 2015, 6:35 pm

Ronaldo95163 wrote::lol: @ Big German
:lol: @ Theatre of dreams

Fellaini is tewts

Hey Gracist.
How yuh boi Cr7 will deal with Zlatan if he comes to Madrid.

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » July 11th, 2015, 10:05 pm

Not a Real or Arrogantaldo fan buttttt

Zlatan to Real not making sense. He turning 34 this year...2 Year contract at most if it were to happen and being Zlatan the fee would be hefty. Not worth it.

They better off with Conezema up front

*OUTSIDER*
Riding on 17's

Postby *OUTSIDER* » July 12th, 2015, 6:17 pm

Another one inside guys... Morgan Schneiderlin: Southampton midfielder has Man Utd medical

Southampton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin is having a medical ahead of a proposed move to Premier League rivals Manchester United.
Saints confirmed they had rejected a bid from United for the 25-year-old France international last week.
But Schneiderlin now looks set to join Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger on United's pre-season tour of the United States.
United have already signed Memphis Depay and Matteo Darmian this summer.
Providing there are no unforeseen issues, Schweinsteiger will join Louis van Gaal and his new team-mates on their flight to Seattle for the start of their US tour on Monday afternoon.
Last summer, Schneiderlin was a target for Tottenham and he missed the start of pre-season after telling the club he was "not mentally or physically ready" to play after a bid was rejected.
But he went on to make 30 appearances for the Saints last season as they finished in seventh place.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33502604

douglaking
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby douglaking » July 13th, 2015, 9:31 am

grad
Sweet on this forum

Postby grad » July 13th, 2015, 12:30 pm

DAMN! its gonna be a nice season

*OUTSIDER*
Riding on 17's