mitch wrote:[pioneer]only pantymen and Chelsea men blame referees[/pioneer]

:lol:

Is the mafia boy... de mafia :drinking:

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: El Barca es mes que un club!

Postby RASC » April 28th, 2011, 4:27 pm

Ah yes ppl on ESPN have brains, unlike the mass hoard of haters here:

Mascherano was just booked for a yellow card literally 3 minutes before on a foul where he mistimed his tackle then pulled back before he made contact. Even though he pulled back on his challenge it was dangerous and he was rightly booked. Pepe mistimed his challenge but purposely followed through towards Alves' ankle after his missed the ball. Watch the movement of his foot where it started straight then by the time it finished it was angled towards Alves, he made zero attempt to pull back out.

Secondly. Pepe had already been cautioned 3 times by the referee for dangerous fouls where he could have been booked. Yellow card foul + follow through + 3 times where you already escaped bookings = Obvious red.

Mr Midas
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Mr Midas » April 28th, 2011, 4:37 pm

so RASC lemme ask you dis

what are your thoughts on this?

you think its right for ah man to fake/dive just so that another player loses what could be his only chance to play in a champions league final?

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » April 28th, 2011, 4:40 pm

RASC wrote:Ah yes ppl on ESPN have brains, unlike the mass hoard of haters here:

Mascherano was just booked for a yellow card literally 3 minutes before on a foul where he mistimed his tackle then pulled back before he made contact. Even though he pulled back on his challenge it was dangerous and he was rightly booked. Pepe mistimed his challenge but purposely followed through towards Alves' ankle after his missed the ball. Watch the movement of his foot where it started straight then by the time it finished it was angled towards Alves, he made zero attempt to pull back out.

Secondly. Pepe had already been cautioned 3 times by the referee for dangerous fouls where he could have been booked. Yellow card foul + follow through + 3 times where you already escaped bookings = Obvious red.

well give Pepe the freaking yellow then when he commits a yellow card foul.

at the end of the day, it was a straight red for no contact and DA acted as if someone chopped his leg off.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » April 28th, 2011, 4:43 pm

teems1 wrote:
RASC wrote:Ah yes ppl on ESPN have brains, unlike the mass hoard of haters here:

well give Pepe the freaking yellow then when he commits a yellow card foul.

at the end of the day, it was a straight red for no contact and DA acted as if someone chopped his leg off.

There was contact. The videos, even the madrid angle show it. case closed.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » April 28th, 2011, 4:45 pm

show me the exact second when there is contact

case reopened

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » April 28th, 2011, 4:47 pm

teems1 wrote:show me the exact second when there is contact

case reopened

0:11/:0:12

Studs

Case Closed.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » April 28th, 2011, 4:52 pm

Real Playing like they out to injure ppl...they got what they came looking for.

Mourinho's tactics once a player gets taken off, cannot survive. They're on dimensional.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » April 28th, 2011, 4:53 pm

get your eyes checked, because i can see green between the studs and DA leg at 0:11-0:12

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » April 28th, 2011, 5:18 pm

teems1 wrote:get your eyes checked, because i can see green between the studs and DA leg at 0:11-0:12

i think even the likes of mitch and halfbreed can see it...
don't bother dan

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » April 28th, 2011, 6:11 pm

What gets me about the Barca fans (and Real too mind you) is that they have no problem with their team playing dirty, diving constantly and charging the referee...
I hate it when players from my club do that unnecessarily...i strongly disliked Ronaldo for it till he left; and as good a player i think Nani is, i wish he would stop as well, even if it means us losing a scoring chance...

As for the ref's decisions...clearly Barca gets alot favouring them, but that's the game sometimes...can't continuously fault the club itself for that, although their fans would be stupid not too admit it...
There are times when Utd gets favourable decisions, and many times we don't...both Chelsea games last year as well as in the prem this year...you steups and move on...
As for the Pepe decision...contact or none, that was a straight red for me...you can't charge with your boot and studs up onto someone's foot...the reaction was uncalled for after by Barca, but in my book straight red...
I was thinking to myself yesterday i hope Messi does something brilliant out of all this, simply because he was distancing himself from all of the Barca fracas...credit to smallie for that!

Swisha
Chronic 2NR

Postby Swisha » April 28th, 2011, 6:24 pm

I was thinking to myself yesterday i hope Messi does something brilliant out of all this, simply because he was distancing himself from all of the Barca fracas...credit to smallie for that!

mitch wrote:but at least ppl like Messi, Villa, Afellay Puyol and others reminded me y i support Barca and i didnt let one or two jackasses on the day spoil the game for me.

the others should take example and should show more enthusiasm for playing the game than auditioning for acting roles which really only happens during El Clasico.

i done rant about this yes. it have too much football retards on this forum.

my only question now is: why is Madrid acting like this is the end of the world? is there not a whole 90 mins. of football (at least) still to play?

or are they admitting defeat from now and have no faith in themselves that they can beat Barca?

weren't they celebrating so much that they drop ah trophy just a few days ago?

or maybe it is they realised they were lucky to have won that game?

ah well :roll:

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » April 28th, 2011, 6:57 pm

^my comment wasnt directed to you but the others that seemingly have no problem and try to justify it...
as for Real...you really think they've given up? Mourinho's mind games knows no bounds...ppl should realise that by now lol...throw in the towel and play vicitim = get sympathy vote

noshownogo
punchin NOS

Postby noshownogo » April 28th, 2011, 7:06 pm

Mikhail doh play blind, i dun say what should happen on the return leg and yes I am a Barca man from the dutch days, no bandwagon business here...both sides played to include ref input at almost every possession. Several men should be sidelined for unsporting behaviour from both teams.

sweaty
3NE 2NR for life

Postby sweaty » April 28th, 2011, 7:15 pm

pioneer wrote:wow...these fellas really mental

I think people with sense should roll out this thread yes, rationality doesn't exist in here.

x2 i agree with u here pios....men here dellusion and definitely need to watch football more than just champions league alone

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » April 28th, 2011, 9:01 pm

I did not see the game. Frikking FLOW! And the stream was real laggy.

But from your accounts, that kind of annoying play would have pissed me off. I hate all the unecessary acting and diving. Hate when a player gets fouled and then motions to the ref to give a card :twisted:

And players crowding the ref. I was sharing card from ah side :evil:

Imagine if FIFA had a "respect for the game" rule like what the NBA has now adopted :shock: :shock: (Altuough I think it's overboard strict).

No wonder "Americans" eh care bout football :evil: :?

I really hope the 2nd leg lives up to the "El Classico" title! :x

fq360
3NE 2NR for life

Postby fq360 » April 28th, 2011, 9:43 pm

so whether or not it was a red card, how do you people explain the 2 goals??? was that robbery as well??? you people should just grow up and face reality.....Real didn't deserve anything from this game the way they approached it in the first place.......this would've been the perfect game for RM to attack barca and put them on the back foot, instead, mourinho and his negative approach backfired....

ado15mk3
Trinituner Peong

Postby ado15mk3 » April 28th, 2011, 9:58 pm

LOLZ ....

http://www.football365.com/mediawatch/0,17033,8749_6901611,00.html

€385
Said Jose Mourinho shortly after taking over as Chelsea manager in September 2004:

"I would have been frustrated if I had been a supporter who paid £50 to watch this game because Spurs came to defend. I'm really frustrated because there was only one team looking to win, they only came not to concede - it's not fair for the football we played."

In case he doesn't know, the top-priced tickets for the Bernebeu on Wednesday night were €385.

The Scandal Of Old Trafford
As was fairly predictable, Jose Mourinho couldn't bring himself to admit the clearly superior team prevailed in the Bernebeu. That simply would not do. Instead, it was clearly the referee that beat Real Madrid, not Leo Messi.

And that wasn't enough, as Jose - possibly trying to distract from his backfiring tactics - aimed a pop at Pep Guardiola as well.

"Guardiola is a fantastic coach, but he has won one Champions League which I would be ashamed to win after the scandal at Stamford Bridge and this year, if he wins it again, it will be after the scandal at the Bernabeu.

"I hope that one day he will win a clean Champions League, with no incidents behind it."

Of course, the two Champions League titles Jose has won have both been squeaky clean. No contentious refereeing decisions in the lead-up to those tournaments. So siree.

Not like Paul Scholes's inexplicably disallowed goal in the Porto's 2004 second round game against Manchester United. Or Bojan Krkic's equally bizarrely disallowed goal in Inter's semi-final against Barcelona in 2010.

Still, Barca have the refs in their pocket, don't they?

Too Controversial
Incidentally, Jose also claimed that his "career would be over" if he said what he really thought about Barcelona.

So, after basically suggesting a world-wide pro-Barca, anti-Jose conspiracy, that Barca got favours because they are sponsored by Unicef, and that Pep Guardiola had only won the Champions League thanks to other assorted skulduggery, we're left wondering; what the hell did he feel was too controversial to vocalise?

What Will Happen Now?
December 2008: Bernd Schuster admits his Real Madrid side could not beat Barcelona, a few days before a Clasico. He is sacked.

April 2011: Jose Mourinho says his Real Madrid side cannot beat Barcelona.

Similie Of The Day
'Real is Spanish for Royal and their nickname as nine-time European Champions is the Kings of Europe. But in Royal Wedding terms if Barcelona's football is Kate Middleton then Mourinho's Madrid is ...Camilla Parker Bowles' - our old friend Anthony Kastrinakis, the self-appointed European football correspondent for The Sun, secures his place in the Tower.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » April 28th, 2011, 10:16 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/If-it-continued-8230-Real-Madrid-v-Barcelona-?urn=sow-wp1252#remaining-content

97' -- Jose Mourinho continues to furiously pass notes to the bench after getting sent off and cordoned away in the stands. His latest hastily scratched missive reads, "Which ice cream flavor do you prefer?!?!?! __ Chocolate __ Vanilla." Kaka checks off "Vanilla."

101' -- Seeing Xavi stub his toe causes Sergio Busquets to fall down clutching his face.

106' -- Lionel Messi scores another breath-taking goal, just wants to go home and build his Hero Recon Team Lego playset.

112' -- Sergio Ramos picks up Mesut Ozil in an attempt to build a super defender that Messi cannot get around. The Ramos then accidentally drops Ozil under the bus Real tried to park in front of their goal, mangling Ozil beyond recognition. He claims Ozil jumped.

115' -- Hearing someone speak in his general direction causes Sergio Busquets to fall down clutching his face.

120' -- Barcelona decide that since a win for them is a win for football, the sport should be renamed "Barcelona" and anyone who does not conform to their style of play will be ridiculed and put to death. This is all deemed very reasonable.

124' -- Jose Mourinho sends another note. This one reads, "Who is behind the Barca Champions League conspiracy? __ UEFA __ The Da Vinci Code __ Both" Kaka checks off "Both."

128' -- Pepe runs back onto the pitch and viciously kicks Dani Alves in the head and back. The referee explains that he knew Pepe would do this, which is why he sent him off earlier. The referee reveals himself to be a Pre-Cog from Minority Report.

130' -- The match is abandoned when Didier Drogba appears out of nowhere and declares that it is "time for the disgraces." He says: "First, yet another referee is favoring Barcelona in a Champions League semifinal. That is an annual f***ing disgrace. ... Then, Robin van Persie asked if he could do this with me. That was a spotlight stealing f***ing disgrace. ... Then, I saw Sergio Ramos drop Alfredo Di Stefano under a bus. That was a disturbing f***ing disgrace. ... Then, there were those times those referees who probably lick public benches cheated Chelsea out of the Champions League -- even once against Jose Mourinho's Inter. That...that was a..."

276' - Sergio Busquets arrives back at his house, turns on the TV, changes into comfortable clothes, makes himself a snack, goes to the bathroom, checks his email, then falls down clutching his face.

Mark!
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Mark! » April 29th, 2011, 12:34 am

^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
**deds

Drogba take win dey

Mark!

Postby Mark! » April 29th, 2011, 7:16 am

but it was all fun and games here

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 30th, 2011, 12:41 pm

tr1ad wrote:anyhow they had to do what was needed to save face after last week

The sports world cries out
Rio Ferdinand: "This diving is a joke/embarrassing. When Pedro watches that do you think he'll think, "What was I doing!?" Rugby players must laugh at football. If you ever see me go off on a stretcher then run back on to play, I give everyone on here the green light to him me with a two-footed tackle."

Michael Owen: "Alves' actions won't please many as if he had got straight up it would have been a yellow card, but Barça fans will be happy with his actions."

Rory Mcilroy: "Dani Alves, you are a disgrace. Roll about on the floor just a bit more!"

Chad Ochocinco: "I can't believe they just gave Pepe a red card for that."

There are some credibilty issues here
Rio - Spranger
Owen - Has been......or never was yake yuh pick.
Rory - Choker
Chad - A braggart who never won anything

idlemind
punchin NOS

Postby idlemind » April 30th, 2011, 1:45 pm

Somewhere....a tenny, tiny 2NR Madridista is saying Real Zaragoza bought this Referee too

UDFR Madrid...study allyuh Camp before allyuh blast Catalonia!!

Swisha
Chronic 2NR

Postby Swisha » April 30th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Madrid lost 2-3 to Zaragoza and yet another red card for Madrid. referee mafia again Jose? :lol:

as long as Barca wins their match later, they can win the league next weekend against Espanyol.

ah wonder what excuse d ''special one'' have this time?
hearing talks that he may be slapped with a 5 match Champions League ban when he faces the disciplinary committee.

this man really "special" yes. special in a retarded kinda way :lol:

Madrid please fire this man ASAP. he is disgracing the legacy of ur institution.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 30th, 2011, 2:31 pm

Can't beat Zara, but wanna run with big dogs in CL!

mero

Postby mero » April 30th, 2011, 3:33 pm

Real Sociedad just equalized, 1-1 now

mero

Postby mero » April 30th, 2011, 3:38 pm

terrible call by linesman.. clearly a superb header goal by milito

oh well referee mafia i guess

idlemind
punchin NOS

Postby idlemind » April 30th, 2011, 4:07 pm

Arrrgh....Pinto and Mascherano...always a disaster waiting to happen.

We shouldve kept up the pace in the second half.
Good game nevetheless, lots of players got their rest for Tuesday

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » April 30th, 2011, 4:09 pm

teems1 wrote:show me the exact second when there is contact

case reopened

i see yr point an im an advocate for neither real or barca but this is DEFINITELY a red card. There was no contact but this is exactly how players legs get BROKEN and this must be discouraged at all costs.Kudos to the ref for sending him off. After seeing players like Eduardo, cisse etc get broken legs from challenges like this i never want to see it again.

After making the initial attempt for the ball you can see where he lunges studs up towards the players shin. I agree feigning injury is atrocious by the barca movie stars but nevertheless i cant condone it.

Thats a ridiculous tackle from a fellow professional, :x

pimptacular
30 pounds of Boost

Postby pimptacular » April 30th, 2011, 4:23 pm

his acting is what got the card dished out
Last edited by pimptacular on April 30th, 2011, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”