Chronic 2NR

Re: El Barca es mes que un club!

Postby Swisha » May 3rd, 2011, 5:01 pm

Swisha
Chronic 2NR

Postby Swisha » May 3rd, 2011, 5:03 pm

Mark! wrote:
mitch wrote:allyuh eh find these ManUre fanboys real frontish up in this thread? :lol:

them was on everybody bandwagon from d group stage hoping and praying they doh have to face Barca at any point :lol:

me eh know y them doh study how much goals Shalke goin and rest on them tom. :roll:

with the type of football barca plays u expect us to not talk about it :roll:

oh ok.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 3rd, 2011, 5:04 pm

pioneer wrote:But RASC, prior to 2009 weren't you a die hard chelsea fan?...

:shock:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DF1_2nR
Trinituner Peong

Postby DF1_2nR » May 3rd, 2011, 7:11 pm

pimptacular
30 pounds of Boost

Postby pimptacular » May 4th, 2011, 5:00 pm

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » May 4th, 2011, 7:11 pm

pioneer wrote:Check de "brand" of football allyuh proud of :lol:

pioneer that ever happen to you? Believe me that hurts eh. Yes Sergio and dem need awards but this one here is legit pain. May not be an intentional foul but that HURTS!

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 5th, 2011, 4:59 am

pioneer that ever happ

^^ How that gonna happen tuh he?

Mark!
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Mark! » May 5th, 2011, 5:23 am

**walks in ched

**drops to floor and starts to roll

cincuanta
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby cincuanta » May 5th, 2011, 6:03 am

mitch wrote:Image

Fixed 8-)
I love how Ferguson said that after the 2009 final the only thing football related he did in the off-season was review how his side got trashed around on the football field on videos from that same final. And the sad thing is that ManUre side was miles ahead of this one.

Mark!

Postby Mark! » May 5th, 2011, 8:11 am

So i guess we should really follow Barca and get our ACT together. :|

But all that aside, now you gonna see the all Barcelona and Utd bandwagonist comin out of the woodwork. Its started already...

Racers Edge
Trinituner Peong

Postby Racers Edge » May 6th, 2011, 5:21 pm

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » May 6th, 2011, 5:26 pm

^ yuh know when rooney and former CR9 doin their crap allyuh does be real quiet!

pimptacular
30 pounds of Boost

Postby pimptacular » May 6th, 2011, 5:53 pm

rooney? show me where rooney does dive an cheat na.. sure the man have attitude an a temper but he curb that an dont get his ass in trouble as much on the pitch...

cr9 we know he does dive.. he a great player but no united supporter ever liked that about him...

did u watch the schalke united game? did you see any of that blasphemous behaviour? eventho schalke was down did they revert to any tactics of diving and trying to get united players sent off? UHH NO! there is something called fair play and respecting your opponents.. which barca apprently never got the memo about..

none the less if barca keep their nasty mind mentality and tactics outta the final their ass dark..its a absolute shame players like messi and xavi have to play on a team with a bunch of cheaters especially sergio and alves being the biggest culprits of them all

pimptacular
30 pounds of Boost

Postby pimptacular » May 6th, 2011, 5:54 pm

X_Factor wrote:^ yuh know when rooney and former CR9 doin their crap allyuh does be real quiet!

so u admitting barca players cheating then?

Mark!

Postby Mark! » May 6th, 2011, 6:03 pm

Yeh yeh Rooney's isolated outbursts is just as bad as the whole of barca side foolishness

pimptacular
30 pounds of Boost

Postby pimptacular » May 6th, 2011, 6:06 pm

man gettin on rooney case cuz he cuss a camera.. n clap at a referee wwhich neither affected or broke up game play or got another player sent off... allyuh great wee

cincuanta
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby cincuanta » May 6th, 2011, 6:14 pm

Wait nah is wayne rooney behaviour allyuh defending they??? :lol: Wayne Rooney is downright dirty player. That is worse than playacting.

*OUTSIDER*
Riding on 17's

Postby *OUTSIDER* » May 6th, 2011, 7:21 pm

Watch this video and now explain this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWe_lweg ... r_embedded

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » May 6th, 2011, 10:46 pm

pioneer wrote:Dude when Fox commentators could tell allyuh...stop that nonsense...things REAL bad.

And morpheus i got worse tackles than that in my life...try studs to calf and see how that feels.

^^I not arguing what causing more pain or injury. All I saying is that clip should not be in the argument. I totally agree with all the faking and diving arguments. But it's not just Barca. It's all over football. It is something that I believe should be a yellow card offense when done excessively.

Point: A club of Barcelona's caliber should NOT be toting a diving/cheating label. (Cause yuh have to admit, aside from that obvious UGLINESS, they does real knock ball).

Man getting a paw to chest or to neck and fall down clutching their face an sheit. How embarassing. You have your children/family watching you! Have a conscience!(Speaking in general).

That's one of the reasons some people (USA) won't give "soccer" any respect.

lancer_man
Street 2NR

Postby lancer_man » May 6th, 2011, 10:53 pm

RASC wrote:ManU favorite team is actually Barca.

That's ALL they can talk about. They stay talking about them 24/7
That final realllllllyyyyy sting them hard.

You see for this generation of ManU fans. Their last memeory of Barca was the infamous 3-3 tie over the two legs in the group stages. Which to be honest was one of the all time greatest pair of games.

Then the final came and it was by far their strongest side and they got DESTROYED. It hurt, it hurt bad. They'll never forget :lol:

For this generation of united fans, the last memory of Barca before Rome 2009 was a 2008 1-0 aggregate semi-final victory in late April 2008...

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » May 6th, 2011, 11:05 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ "Oh Gillardino went down almost post-humously"

I was shame for Rivaldo in this vid.

As I said it is a problem that plagues football all over the globe. FIFA needs to come up with a system to stamp that out! I also hate how they crowd around and jostle the referees. Madness!
Last edited by Morpheus on May 6th, 2011, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » May 6th, 2011, 11:14 pm

allyuh know all the barca supporters detest the whole diving thing but ohh firetruck man...it done...its stale news....move on....

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 7th, 2011, 2:12 am

I'll be honest now.

I love Barca...I hate the Spanish national team.
They're short and greasy.
They complain alot, and forever infighting.

I didn't like them for the World Cup and I tolerate them for Barca because I will support the team.

There I said it.

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » May 8th, 2011, 2:53 pm

good win!! should have scored a couple more but villa!!
geezeee......i hope he comes good when it really matters yes!

SUPAstarr
punchin NOS

Postby SUPAstarr » May 8th, 2011, 3:04 pm

Villa is turning into the short version of Ibrahimovich, im beginning to develop a similar dislike, he better stop throwin away goals

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » May 8th, 2011, 3:27 pm

^i'll give him till the end of the season, cause he did start pretty strong

one more point for the league!!

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 10th, 2011, 2:33 pm

Fellas allyuh read over in that "other" side thread...it's comical to say the least. They're discussing tactics for the game.

How to contain Messi, nullify Xavi and Iniesta and how Valencia gonna run riot on the wing.

These ppl serious? I've been purposely watching ManU all season cause I just knew they'd end up in the final, and guess what...they're NOT a threat. I am honestly not scared or even remotely put off by them. Honestly the hardest test was by far Real at the semi-stage.

In comparison United are no where near that level. Easily 3-0 Barca on the night. It'll come late tho as their concentration will begin to lapse in the later stages.

red5FWD
Sweet on this forum

Postby red5FWD » May 10th, 2011, 3:41 pm

^^ the biggest weapon they have is the fans. They really are a 12th man. As for valencia, once abidal start on that side we good; Puyol back in the centre of defence with Pique and is glory glory Barcelona NOT Mancester United!!!!

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 10th, 2011, 4:01 pm

red5FWD wrote:^^ the biggest weapon they have is the fans. They really are a 12th man. As for valencia, once abidal start on that side we good; Puyol back in the centre of defence with Pique and is glory glory Barcelona NOT Mancester United!!!!

Their fans really are a fanatical bunch. But it's a kind of misplaced trust...it's as if they're willing themselves into believing they are the superior team LOL

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 10th, 2011, 4:05 pm

I'm reading the comments and it's mind boggling...as if Barca is "just anudda side"
No respect what so ever. They forgot we completely demolished them when they had a stronger team.

Now they're saying "no when we had ronaldo we were the weaker team...no we're stronger"

These ppl on C R A C K or wha :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”