Forums

El Barça es mes que un club!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

tonyone5
Street 2NR

Re: El Barca es mes que un club!

Postby tonyone5 » May 28th, 2011, 6:13 pm

Congrats. No team with passing and ball possession like them. pep really take this team to another level.

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » May 28th, 2011, 7:26 pm

Congrats Barca...Utd started well but lost their way early...our midfield played rubbish, and that was never gona work against the best midfield in the world...Felt like it was Rooney vs barca for most of that game...
Barca = best team in the world without a doubt...but still, GGMU!

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » May 28th, 2011, 7:58 pm

*contented, eh even gonna talk sheit

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » May 28th, 2011, 8:16 pm

HAHAHAHA WHERE'S THAT MANURE THREAD, THE ONE WHERE THE INSULTED MY PREDICTIONS???? I'M UNBANNED beyotches!!!!!1111111111111

Ok Ok

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » May 28th, 2011, 8:31 pm

***2weep*** for Van Der Sar. He's gonna retire not so?? One of the best GP in football history.
Should have plied his trade elsewhere though :|

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » May 28th, 2011, 8:50 pm

Joder Barca!

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » May 28th, 2011, 9:11 pm

ahhhh yess.......
its done....time to gloat a little especially to those who think we couldnt win it

i kept telling ppl, the only way man U could have won....was to score first and the only time that coulda happen was in the opening 15 mins
since barca wasnt playing competitive football over the past weeks and they would need some time to settle...
so said so done...
when they settled they were unstoppable and could have scored 3-4 more goals if those half chances were taken

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » May 28th, 2011, 9:18 pm

IMO, Barca played a really laid back game in the second half most likely because it was obvious that the Title was already theirs. Who else find the stadium and after match celebrations wasn't like previous years. Was kinda dead.

TRD12
3NE 2NR for life

Postby TRD12 » May 28th, 2011, 9:26 pm

Season is over, now its time to tlk transfers! Some frenz started a facebook forum for all football enthusiast! Check it out...... http://www.facebook.com/pages/ThirdLink ... 64?sk=wall

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » May 28th, 2011, 9:47 pm

Bizzare wrote:IMO, Barca played a really laid back game in the second half most likely because it was obvious that the Title was already theirs. Who else find the stadium and after match celebrations wasn't like previous years. Was kinda dead.

thats cause its a spanish team won at the heart of london...
u expected major celebrations?

rematch comin in a couple mths ppl!
could cost u about 10-15kTT to go watch it

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » May 28th, 2011, 9:55 pm

It has been that way before...... Aftermath was still different

noshownogo
punchin NOS

Postby noshownogo » May 28th, 2011, 10:06 pm

i can safely say it's the best barca football i've seen in the 12yrs+ i watching them

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » May 28th, 2011, 10:22 pm

Not really the one touch or any of that impresses me. Iz d kinda "through ball" dem men doz play jed. Very different to the style of football you'll see in English football. Man U formation is almost always static, and you can always predict what kinda passes will be made in attacking whereby Barca formation changes to suit. Jus when you thought you read the next pass, a mid fielder for example makes the run to attacking position for the through ball and keeps the flow of the ball going.

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » May 28th, 2011, 10:25 pm

I've always hated Cristiano Ronaldo mostly because of his arrogance etc, but his style of football never suited Man U. Nani always has that flow and mentality I'm talking about in his plays, but the ways his team plays depresses those qualities in him a bit.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » May 28th, 2011, 10:26 pm

Yes gentlemen, I was a real joy to watch one must admit whether they were on the winning side or not. Absolutely amazing to watch. Large up to Manchester for reaching the final, don't know what the hell happened in the second half though.. Kinda wanted them to score a second goal just to make it more exciting

Sure messi gonna win player of the year again, somewhat hoping is Xavi though, most influential player I have ever seen.

Respect to Ferguson for acknowledging being outplayed and outclassed, unlike sour face Mourinho.. Speaking of which, wonder what his typical sour grapes response to Barca's victorry today?

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » May 28th, 2011, 10:32 pm

Obviously you haven't been following up Ferguson's behavior in previous years...... Everyone has their sour moments.....

ado15mk3
Trinituner Peong

Postby ado15mk3 » May 28th, 2011, 10:35 pm

nuff respect to ManU. they came, they played and they left with heads held high. wish Mou and his minions could learn something from the great SAF and ManU.
congrats to Barca!
now lets please get some center backs or at least promote Frontas and Bartra.
time to order my away juzzy with the world champions badge on it. yes, we taking that too!!!

Mark!
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Mark! » May 29th, 2011, 12:52 am

large up unno self guys. congrats

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 29th, 2011, 2:27 am

I have nothing to say...but this:

THIS :lol:

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » May 29th, 2011, 3:55 am

The 10 stats with which Barcelona battered Manchester United
The Catalans enjoyed a dominant performance to claim their fourth Champions League crown, and the numbers they generated over 90 minutes help to emphasise their control
May 28, 2011 11:15:00 PM
Share Share
Related Links
Teams
Barcelona
Man Utd.
Find the best odds and bet on the Champions League. FEATURE
by Robin Bairner

Barcelona secured the Champions League title this evening at Wembley with a quite masterful performance against a Manchester United side who found themselves chasing shadows for much of the match.

Even before kick-off it was a night for numbers. Both sides were chasing their fourth European crown, while Lionel Messi stood on the cusp of equalling Ruud van Nistelrooy’s record for individual goals in a Champions League campaign. By the end of 90 minutes, all the numbers favoured the Catalans, who ran out 3-1 victors, with Messi striking a historic blow, which also happened to be his first goal on English soil.

The final score failed to paint the entire picture of the match, in which Barca enhanced their reputation as the greatest side on earth today, but the statistics at full-time helped to portray the utter dominance Pep Guardiola’s side enjoyed over the course of this memorable encounter.

63 – The ball was Barcelona’s for a great proportion of the match, and at their peak they were pushing 70 per cent possession. When full-time arrived, a late surge from United had seen them claw some ground back in that regard, but they were still well short of their Catalan rivals, having had to spend the majority of the evening harrying their opponents, who controlled play for 63 per cent of the time.

19 – Over the course of the evening, the Blaugrana mustered an impressive 19 shots on goal, 12 of which found the target. The English club managed only five attempts at Barcelona’s goal, and their only shot on target was Wayne Rooney’s first half equaliser.

5 – Though he was being employed as a midfielder, Andres Iniesta racked up five strikes – more than the entire side from Old Trafford.

Check full article here
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champi ... ter-united

Lucian-2nr
Chronic 2NR

Postby Lucian-2nr » May 29th, 2011, 4:31 am

63 – The ball was Barcelona’s for a great proportion of the match, and at their peak they were pushing 70 per cent possession. When full-time arrived, a late surge from United had seen them claw some ground back in that regard, but they were still well short of their Catalan rivals, having had to spend the majority of the evening harrying their opponents, who controlled play for 63 per cent of the time.

19 – Over the course of the evening, the Blaugrana mustered an impressive 19 shots on goal, 12 of which found the target. The English club managed only five attempts at Barcelona’s goal, and their only shot on target was Wayne Rooney’s first half equaliser.

5 – Though he was being employed as a midfielder, Andres Iniesta racked up five strikes – more than the entire side from Old Trafford.

Real Talk!

fq360
3NE 2NR for life

Postby fq360 » May 29th, 2011, 4:39 am

brilliant game from barca....in general, it was a wonderful game...congrats barca....

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » May 29th, 2011, 8:51 am

This just goes to show, yes the La Liga may be weak, but that is not the reason Barca looks that good, as some say.

Champion's League is the best of the best from the top Euro Leagues and Barca won. TALK NAH Pioneer!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » May 29th, 2011, 10:25 am

^ tell them that nah....
they say ohh La liga weak, EPL is soo great....
Arsenal get it, ManU get it....who else?...chelsea?

JBL

Postby JBL » May 29th, 2011, 11:25 am

Pios hang heself yet??

One of the most entertaining games ever.. And it was just a joy to see catalan football at its greatest.. all de bash manU fans bash barca.. we prove to the world what we are made of.. haterz keep hating.. and barca will jus keep winning... FoRcA bArCa!!!!!!!!!!

JBL

Postby JBL » May 29th, 2011, 11:50 am

pioneer wrote:
X_Factor wrote:^ tell them that nah....
they say ohh La liga weak, EPL is soo great....
Arsenal get it, ManU get it....who else?...chelsea?

Ummm la liga great cuz it have one or two teams that ALWAYS dominate?

Where as the EPL is unpredictable?

Get serious.

Even Seria A more exciting than la liga, i think we argued this to hell though.

yeah but one of those teams didnt just dominate La Liga... they dominated the best teams in the world... all leagues

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » May 29th, 2011, 2:24 pm

^ almost ALL Anti-barca ppl would say barca aint ready for EPL bla bla bla they will get real licks and La liga is weak, only 2 sides dominate
im pretty sure if those 2 teams were in EPL....they would dominate it as well

ne ways....its over
we won
see

red5FWD
Sweet on this forum

Postby red5FWD » May 29th, 2011, 6:00 pm

It can be argued that EPL is the best league in the world but the best team in the world is from Spain or I should say Catalonia; and that cannot be argued. It is a fact!

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 29th, 2011, 10:49 pm

Man u were totally outclassed and outplayed. Instead of simply saying congrats, and going your way,people still have to be classless and take potshots................oh well :roll:

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » May 29th, 2011, 11:51 pm

dont get me wrong
im saying, ppl on the other side say barcelona is so good only because of la liga and how its weak
as well as i fed up hear ppl say if barcelona was to go to EPL they wont be able to make it
so by winning the CL and beating the winner of the EPL like it was a walk in the park it should put those type of talks to rest
maybe Wolves would have given more of a fight

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”