TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The Religion Discussion

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 951
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby timelapse » November 15th, 2017, 5:46 pm

The tooth fairy is as real as God

Advertisement
redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7022
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby redmanjp » November 15th, 2017, 11:33 pm

Science can't prove God because it operates only within the physical realm, im other words it tries to prove the physical existance of something. how then can it prove God exists when God isn't even physical?

Only when science evolves and is able to transcend the physical realm then we may be on our way. Perhaps multidimensional physics might be the way.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12942
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby sMASH » November 16th, 2017, 4:17 am

Well, Christians believe that he came in human form, and Hindus think he had many human forms.... so according to them there can be some tangible physical proof.

User avatar
eitech
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2601
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby eitech » November 16th, 2017, 5:36 am

sMASH wrote:Well, Christians believe that he came in human form, and Hindus think he had many human forms.... so according to them there can be some tangible physical proof.


And what does islam say?

Dgsm2789
Street 2NR
Posts: 65
Joined: July 27th, 2017, 7:31 am

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby Dgsm2789 » November 16th, 2017, 6:34 am

In my opinion God cannot be proven by physical science, just in the same manner we cant fully explain black holes or travel to nearby stars. Its like a 4 year old studying quantum physics. As a species we are still learning.
But the hindus have a very good explanation of the universe, its existence, God, the past and the future. God is the most perfect, righteous being thay exists, most powerful etc. God has no human emotions like hate, anger, lust etc. He created universe and all that exists, but not physically like someone baking a cake. All the laws of physics, chemistry, biology etc were created by him and its from that base that everything fell into place over time. God himself came to our dimension, or realm, but not as an interdimensional being or God himself, why? Because he himself cannot break his own laws (of science). He has to come come into our dimension as a 3 dimensional being with physical features, birth and death. Why does he come? Cant send a boy to do a man's job. When there is evil, good has to balance it, just like negative and positive, male and female, up and down, left and right. Also, according to the Hindus, the soul is regenerated or re incarnated into another body, wheter human or other organism. The soul is energy, and energy is neither created nor destroyed, its just transfers from one form to the next. So the energy in the universe just keeps getting recycled. So if when you die your soul goes to God, he needs to replace that energy which was removed from the earth, with more energy, and, he wont create new one, because its breaking his own law. So its recycled. I can go on and on for hours, but thats just my 2 cents.

User avatar
Qrazii
Riding on 13's
Posts: 1
Joined: January 4th, 2018, 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby Qrazii » January 4th, 2018, 10:30 pm

Science can prove GOD. The word science is simply the Greek word for "knowledge". A very layman explanation of "science" is the observation of identified activities and subjects in response to certain conditions over a period of time to determine the facts. The sad thing that separates science and GOD is a human element called....

timelapse
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 951
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby timelapse » January 5th, 2018, 3:32 pm

Qrazii wrote:Science can prove GOD. The word science is simply the Greek word for "knowledge". A very layman explanation of "science" is the observation of identified activities and subjects in response to certain conditions over a period of time to determine the facts. The sad thing that separates science and GOD is a human element called....

Christianity?

Numb3r4
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1376
Joined: May 22nd, 2013, 8:48 am
Location: Fyzabad

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby Numb3r4 » January 5th, 2018, 6:13 pm

Qrazii wrote:Science can prove GOD. The word science is simply the Greek word for "knowledge". A very layman explanation of "science" is the observation of identified activities and subjects in response to certain conditions over a period of time to determine the facts. The sad thing that separates science and GOD is a human element called....


stupidity.

User avatar
ruffneck_12
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6377
Joined: May 4th, 2008, 3:29 pm
Location: I doh live no wey
Contact:

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby ruffneck_12 » January 5th, 2018, 8:03 pm

so we bordering on 800 pages now

Yall reach a consensus yet?

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 863
Joined: October 11th, 2012, 1:25 am

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby York » January 11th, 2018, 3:17 am

Dgsm2789 wrote:In my opinion God cannot be proven by physical science, just in the same manner we cant fully explain black holes or travel to nearby stars. Its like a 4 year old studying quantum physics. As a species we are still learning.
But the hindus have a very good explanation of the universe, its existence, God, the past and the future. God is the most perfect, righteous being thay exists, most powerful etc. God has no human emotions like hate, anger, lust etc. He created universe and all that exists, but not physically like someone baking a cake. All the laws of physics, chemistry, biology etc were created by him and its from that base that everything fell into place over time. God himself came to our dimension, or realm, but not as an interdimensional being or God himself, why? Because he himself cannot break his own laws (of science). He has to come come into our dimension as a 3 dimensional being with physical features, birth and death. Why does he come? Cant send a boy to do a man's job. When there is evil, good has to balance it, just like negative and positive, male and female, up and down, left and right. Also, according to the Hindus, the soul is regenerated or re incarnated into another body, wheter human or other organism. The soul is energy, and energy is neither created nor destroyed, its just transfers from one form to the next. So the energy in the universe just keeps getting recycled. So if when you die your soul goes to God, he needs to replace that energy which was removed from the earth, with more energy, and, he wont create new one, because its breaking his own law. So its recycled. I can go on and on for hours, but thats just my 2 cents.


Many flaws...why no emotion? Why subject to physical laws? Why cant send a boy to do a mans job? Why balance of good and evil? How to measure? Soul thing...does d soul leave d earth? God cant break laws?

Dgsm2789
Street 2NR
Posts: 65
Joined: July 27th, 2017, 7:31 am

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby Dgsm2789 » March 11th, 2018, 1:27 am

York wrote:
Dgsm2789 wrote:In my opinion God cannot be proven by physical science, just in the same manner we cant fully explain black holes or travel to nearby stars. Its like a 4 year old studying quantum physics. As a species we are still learning.
But the hindus have a very good explanation of the universe, its existence, God, the past and the future. God is the most perfect, righteous being thay exists, most powerful etc. God has no human emotions like hate, anger, lust etc. He created universe and all that exists, but not physically like someone baking a cake. All the laws of physics, chemistry, biology etc were created by him and its from that base that everything fell into place over time. God himself came to our dimension, or realm, but not as an interdimensional being or God himself, why? Because he himself cannot break his own laws (of science). He has to come come into our dimension as a 3 dimensional being with physical features, birth and death. Why does he come? Cant send a boy to do a man's job. When there is evil, good has to balance it, just like negative and positive, male and female, up and down, left and right. Also, according to the Hindus, the soul is regenerated or re incarnated into another body, wheter human or other organism. The soul is energy, and energy is neither created nor destroyed, its just transfers from one form to the next. So the energy in the universe just keeps getting recycled. So if when you die your soul goes to God, he needs to replace that energy which was removed from the earth, with more energy, and, he wont create new one, because its breaking his own law. So its recycled. I can go on and on for hours, but thats just my 2 cents.


Many flaws...why no emotion? Why subject to physical laws? Why cant send a boy to do a mans job? Why balance of good and evil? How to measure? Soul thing...does d soul leave d earth? God cant break laws?
Earth is part of universe, only gravity keeps physical entities on earth. Gravity does not affect soul, so soul is not bound to earth. The cosmos comprises of space, time elements etc, and the soul (energy) goes back to the cosmos to regenerate into some other form of energy. Earth is part of the cosmos. To the soul, time doesnt exist. It doesnt age, just like God. In the dimension that God exists in, he can go back and forward in time at will, hence knows past, present and future at any instance in time, whether 100 years from now or 10,000 in the past. God cannot breal his own laws, then he will not be perfect. Why break a law that you created? If you need to break that law, then it was not created perfectly to start with, which implies you are imperfect. Dont you think?

Dgsm2789
Street 2NR
Posts: 65
Joined: July 27th, 2017, 7:31 am

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby Dgsm2789 » March 11th, 2018, 1:36 am

York wrote:
Dgsm2789 wrote:In my opinion God cannot be proven by physical science, just in the same manner we cant fully explain black holes or travel to nearby stars. Its like a 4 year old studying quantum physics. As a species we are still learning.
But the hindus have a very good explanation of the universe, its existence, God, the past and the future. God is the most perfect, righteous being thay exists, most powerful etc. God has no human emotions like hate, anger, lust etc. He created universe and all that exists, but not physically like someone baking a cake. All the laws of physics, chemistry, biology etc were created by him and its from that base that everything fell into place over time. God himself came to our dimension, or realm, but not as an interdimensional being or God himself, why? Because he himself cannot break his own laws (of science). He has to come come into our dimension as a 3 dimensional being with physical features, birth and death. Why does he come? Cant send a boy to do a man's job. When there is evil, good has to balance it, just like negative and positive, male and female, up and down, left and right. Also, according to the Hindus, the soul is regenerated or re incarnated into another body, wheter human or other organism. The soul is energy, and energy is neither created nor destroyed, its just transfers from one form to the next. So the energy in the universe just keeps getting recycled. So if when you die your soul goes to God, he needs to replace that energy which was removed from the earth, with more energy, and, he wont create new one, because its breaking his own law. So its recycled. I can go on and on for hours, but thats just my 2 cents.


Many flaws...why no emotion? Why subject to physical laws? Why cant send a boy to do a mans job? Why balance of good and evil? How to measure? Soul thing...does d soul leave d earth? God cant break laws?
No emotion because this would then promote bias
Physical laws because we live in 3 dimentional world, with physical elements
Balance of good and evil because if everything was only good, then nothing would be good, just normal, because something only becomes good when compared to evil or bad things. (Food was good, because you tasted bad food before)

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12942
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby sMASH » April 24th, 2019, 8:51 pm

like cnc3 feeling cute.


matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 2910
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby matr1x » April 24th, 2019, 9:13 pm

God is for people who want their fairytales to be real.


Catholic priests want their alter boys.

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 145
Joined: February 9th, 2019, 2:56 pm

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby FordeG » April 25th, 2019, 3:47 pm

matr1x wrote:God is for people who want their fairytales to be real.


Catholic priests want their alter boys.


God for people who smart, yet humble. It is the arrogane of man that thinks he can explain away God with science. You really think this universe, this beautiful God's creation, just pop into existene with all this wonder life, jus so? LOL plz grow up pseudo intellects.

User avatar
toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2387
Joined: July 21st, 2006, 3:05 pm

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby toyota2nr » April 25th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Yet there has never been any evidence for the existence of of god

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17179
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby zoom rader » April 25th, 2019, 4:05 pm

toyota2nr wrote:Yet there has never been any evidence for the existence of of god
Jah bless you bro

Numb3r4
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1376
Joined: May 22nd, 2013, 8:48 am
Location: Fyzabad

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby Numb3r4 » April 25th, 2019, 7:11 pm

This thread is still around....just like religion.....

User avatar
Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 669
Joined: September 18th, 2017, 8:14 pm
Location: next to my neighbour

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby Zetski » April 25th, 2019, 7:53 pm

"As religion and its influence diminishes corruption, violence and all these negative things are going to increase because what holds people in check? God right.. with God disconnected there will be no restraint on an individual"

he said it himself.. religion was always a means to control populations... and that is what the younger generation realized.. technology exposed the truth to them.

User avatar
maj. tom
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5729
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: watching for Pigs on the Wing.

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby maj. tom » April 25th, 2019, 8:03 pm

Well it's time for us to be brave take that step and solve our own problems then? How else can we become an advanced civilization without birthing pains? These Star Trek ideals about the future and incredible technology, peace, space exploration, etc. are not just going to be given to us like in science fiction stories and human imagination. Our social evolution has a cost that we will pay. And you can see how much humanity has paid and advanced since the start of the 20th century and WW1. They're our problems and we will find our solutions because we are alone together here on this lonely, precious planet.

User avatar
Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 669
Joined: September 18th, 2017, 8:14 pm
Location: next to my neighbour

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby Zetski » April 25th, 2019, 8:11 pm

They dont realize that if we put all our efforts towards something like space exploration we can achieve it and much more because if it took over 10k people to build the hadron collider and actually prove that the Higgs Boson particle exists.. just imagine what 7 billion can achieve :shock:

User avatar
Rockram
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 119
Joined: February 18th, 2019, 6:57 pm
Location: From The Red Universe

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby Rockram » April 25th, 2019, 8:17 pm

Religion began when one Neanderthal looked to another, pointed at the yellow disk in the heavens and said "HE SAYS GIVE ME YOUR SHARE"

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12942
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby sMASH » April 25th, 2019, 8:40 pm

wrt zetski. the people who CAN do science and contribute, ARE working already to advance technology, research, exploration and discovery. they are increasing the large hadron collider.... to gee moar fyaz. the thing about the Higgs boson, although they spent like two years analyzing and confirming before they announced they found it, it isnt exactly what they calculated. it checks enough of the boxes that it seems like the higgs, but it doesnt have much to say that it isnt. so it fits best that it is it... but not like the gravitation waves, where it was a resounding confirmation. there is a chance that they are wrong about the higgs.

check out spaceX, ebay-man work out how to reuse the rockets multiple times. worked out how to use solar power and reduce dependence on fossil.
check out black hole girl. dr bouman. directly imaged (for the most part) a giant black hole. something calculated and theorized for decades, but only now confirmed.
check out the running, jumping, robots... that is a giant leap in hardware and software, to get that to observe, calculate and respond so quickly.


the only real problem, is dictator regimes, sneaking into power easy easy passing laws to keep poeple down, and keep the advancement for their own benefit.

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 2910
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby matr1x » April 26th, 2019, 9:33 am

FordeG wrote:
matr1x wrote:God is for people who want their fairytales to be real.


Catholic priests want their alter boys.


God for people who smart, yet humble. It is the arrogane of man that thinks he can explain away God with science. You really think this universe, this beautiful God's creation, just pop into existene with all this wonder life, jus so? LOL plz grow up pseudo intellects.



You must believe that babies come from storks, right?

bluefete
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6545
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby bluefete » April 26th, 2019, 12:19 pm

10 years already. Waaaayyyyzzz, I am getting old.

Anyways, no scientist has been able to explain the purpose of death to me. NOT ONE.

Best response - It is a natural outcome of life.

Why are some people's lives so short and others so long? And yet, ALL human life is short relative to time as we know it.

We are all just random procreations who appeared on this Earth, and not on Mars or Titan, with no purpose or mission. Just like the universe randomly/spontaneously appeared with no purpose or mission.

Until they can explain death, I will continue believe in God.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12942
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby sMASH » April 26th, 2019, 12:26 pm

What ur asking is how chemistry moved to biology and how biology gained consciousness. No way near figuring out that.
Best bet is that it may lie in the quantum world.

User avatar
maj. tom
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5729
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: watching for Pigs on the Wing.

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby maj. tom » April 26th, 2019, 1:31 pm

Interesting how just because YOU don't know the answer, you assume the rest of humanity who actually studied these topics don't know either. Hence God did it.

You should be asking what is the purpose of life, how things become alive, and try to understand the vastness of time, the ultimate scourge and death of existence itself. In fact, in the Bhagavad Gita, misquoted by Oppenheimer, Lord Krsna actually says "Time I am, destroyer of the worlds, and I have come to engage all people."

Have you ever studied other concepts of God from other religions? You ever considered that we, nor any other beings that existed, exists, or will exist in this entire universe cannot understand the true reality of this universe simply because its sheer size and the direction of time and entropy?

heh I glad how you figured it out though. Spread the word.

User avatar
MG Man
2NRholic
Posts: 22158
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 1:31 pm
Location: trying to make a cinco-moti sandwich

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby MG Man » April 26th, 2019, 1:32 pm

don't need science to disporve gawd
Logic does a good job:

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves that You exist, and so therefore, by Your own arguments, You don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 145
Joined: February 9th, 2019, 2:56 pm

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby FordeG » April 26th, 2019, 6:04 pm

I laugh at atheists who feel they have answers. Somethings will never be explained by Science, you know why? It is God's genius design, we will never be able to. That is how I know God exists.

Image

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 2910
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby matr1x » April 26th, 2019, 10:20 pm

Soooooo...where are jesus family? Descendants? Or did they all go poof!


When religious folk interfering with children, why doesn't God come and stop it? Or is God a pedo too?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: antlind, Google [Bot], maj. tom, trinigamer and 95 guests