Forums

The Religion Discussion

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby sMASH » July 16th, 2017, 8:42 pm

Now, with all that quoting done, in your own words, are the priests going to he'll or to heaven?

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 16th, 2017, 9:12 pm

matr1x wrote:I turned your joke on itself.

Quoting script isn't a sign of intelligence. It's a sign that they hooked you hard

Lol. Look who talking. Hahah. What a moron.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » July 16th, 2017, 9:20 pm

I was going to focus on the religion of peas and corn, but let's put that nail in Jesus.

Can you provide genetic proof of jesus? Surly jospeh.and Mary must have decedents. What about moses?

Quoting from the murder text isn't proof. I want tangible evidence. Facts count.

Every society, African, native American, Indian who were not only enslaved by, but constantly attempting of conversion, should be burning these bibles and churches down. They are the encroaching and quite frankly a disease.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 16th, 2017, 9:27 pm

matr1x wrote:I was going to focus on the religion of peas and corn, but let's put that nail in Jesus.

Can you provide genetic proof of jesus? Surly jospeh.and Mary must have decedents. What about moses?

Quoting from the murder text isn't proof. I want tangible evidence. Facts count.

Every society, African, native American, Indian who were not only enslaved by, but constantly attempting of conversion, should be burning these bibles and churches down. They are the encroaching and quite frankly a disease.

Where is your tangible proof that God is not real? Yours eh, not your google copy and paste scientist friends.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » July 16th, 2017, 9:33 pm

We back in this spin cycle?

Want proof god don't exist? Visit the terminally ill wings at any hospital. Any being that can have children in such distress is not to be worshipped, but brought down.

God is for those who cannot understand the world, and need cheat sheets to get by.

If Christ died for our sins, wouldn't aborting him as a fetus get the job done sooner?

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 16th, 2017, 9:39 pm

matr1x wrote:We back in this spin cycle?

Want proof god don't exist? Visit the terminally ill wings at any hospital. Any being that can have children in such distress is not to be worshipped, but brought down.

God is for those who cannot understand the world, and need cheat sheets to get by.

If Christ died for our sins, wouldn't aborting him as a fetus get the job done sooner?

The fear of the lord is the BEGINNING of knowledge.

You know nothing. Period.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » July 16th, 2017, 10:28 pm

Fear is not love. Something that requires fear from its believers knows that it is weaker and can be beaten.

I know much. I am not Jon snow

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 16th, 2017, 11:17 pm

Buh Buh Buh ent God is love?
Luv de pedo-preists

Again is he sending the priests to heaven or hell?
Because they preach a lot about the blood of jesus

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » July 17th, 2017, 12:00 am

I remember when the whole catholic scandals were being highlighted, a church lady was vex with the press. She was more concerned with the press hounding the priests than the act committed.

That should let you know how religious ppl think.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 17th, 2017, 3:00 am

matr1x wrote:Fear is not love. Something that requires fear from its believers knows that it is weaker and can be beaten.

I know much. I am not Jon snow

Lol boi go watch GOT eh. Maybe u cud unravel that ABC instead.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 17th, 2017, 3:03 am

sMASH wrote:Buh Buh Buh ent God is love?
Luv de pedo-preists

Again is he sending the priests to heaven or hell?
Because they preach a lot about the blood of jesus

I already answered your question but you jus like ur padna matr1x blind to understanding all the same

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 17th, 2017, 3:18 am

matr1x wrote:I remember when the whole catholic scandals were being highlighted, a church lady was vex with the press. She was more concerned with the press hounding the priests than the act committed.

That should let you know how religious ppl think.

You atheist folks are so foolish eh. Firstly, you do not know the true gospel, yet you choose an erroneous doctrine faith like the roman catholic to use as an example for all the wrong acts the religious ppl doin. I have said that these ppl have erroneous doctrine yet you still choose it by example. Why? Because it suits ur cherry picking agenda to point out something bad and group all as one.

Lol you dont hear me repeating every time dat smash mammi or pappi does worship four handed gods but he kool cuz dat his folks.

Or smash probably had a family member that sick or die from cancer and dats why he dont believe in God.

Of course u cannot speak on what you dont know( maybe sesame street) but use some common sense level of comprehension na guys.

But then again you believe the world came from nothin so i guess that's where you comprehension originated too. Lol

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » July 17th, 2017, 4:06 am

I have a pnm padner from Tobago who believes the Earth is Flat he sent me this video to prove to me that it is Flat. Nothing I say to him will change his mind.

When I asked him I said if the Earth is flat then how come it looks like a globe? he asked me how do I know it looks like a globe I said they have cameras in space from the satellites that film it.

Man tell me how satellites are not real and those images are all fake yes and how I should go learn Science and then I will understand. I say how you know it fake he say NASA is trying to prevent the truth and spread lies because they don't want you to believe in the Bible. I say so you telling me The Russians and Japanese lying to? considering they all have Satellites in space? he say all image must go through NASA before we are allowed to see it. I ask him if he has any EVIDENCE of this claim and he kept spamming this youtube link.

First time I delete someone from my steam friends list yes. I find it to be utter BS that people would believe the earth is flat just because the bible says it is.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 17th, 2017, 5:52 am

Oh dear. Is like you throw food in the road and all the hungry dogs gonna rush in. Lol. Let me see, dey gonna say ALL the religious bible believing folks is PNM with ah setta non tangible, conspiracy theories. Lol this should be good.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » July 17th, 2017, 6:01 am

no, it's just ED is a chronic, pathological liar, so no one believes anything he says. He doesn't have any friends, far less for "a pnm padner from Tobago." He just saw this video and made up a stupid story to post it here. This is how he has lived his life on these forums.

You should not even read whatever Mr. Rampersad posts.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » July 17th, 2017, 7:20 am

FLat earth is believed by people without the ability to understand high level concepts such as gravity, and the do believe that communications is done by fairy.

When the religious argue something, they use circular logic, which works fine until you point out obvious flaws. Like god not showing up to point out its real. What, can't it find a way? Why the smoke and mirrors approach?

Technically a perfect being such as a god supposed to be able to make perfect creations. This fails when you realize that you need to sheit and pee. This means you cannot process everything you consume. This means wastage. Waste is result of an inefficient system, and thus the creator is ineffective, and therefore your god is not perfect.

Lets face it...Jesus story is a simple tale. Mary was getting pounded out, she get pregnant. She concoct a story, and the world's biggest cuck Joseph buy it. This was a horn story gone out of control.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 17th, 2017, 8:38 am

matr1x wrote:FLat earth is believed by people without the ability to understand high level concepts such as gravity, and the do believe that communications is done by fairy.

When the religious argue something, they use circular logic, which works fine until you point out obvious flaws. Like god not showing up to point out its real. What, can't it find a way? Why the smoke and mirrors approach?

Technically a perfect being such as a god supposed to be able to make perfect creations. This fails when you realize that you need to sheit and pee. This means you cannot process everything you consume. This means wastage. Waste is result of an inefficient system, and thus the creator is ineffective, and therefore your god is not perfect.

Lets face it...Jesus story is a simple tale. Mary was getting pounded out, she get pregnant. She concoct a story, and the world's biggest cuck Joseph buy it. This was a horn story gone out of control.

Lol. I see you now. You trying to apply ur real life experienced parental issues and wanna place blame on God for not helping u. How sad

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » July 17th, 2017, 8:41 am

wow, you cracked a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hey guys, the religious guy isn't a ball of hate wrapped up in his gospels.

still an abortion would have saved jesus alot of pain and suffering

eitech
punchin NOS

The Religion Discussion

Postby eitech » July 17th, 2017, 11:51 am

matr1x wrote:wow, you cracked a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hey guys, the religious guy isn't a ball of hate wrapped up in his gospels.

still an abortion would have saved jesus alot of pain and suffering

Lol. I took a bow. Jus to humor ur seriously flawed comment, there can be no remission of sin without the shedding of blood.

Ask your next question. But you would come up with ur reason to doubt cuz thats ur motive. No matter. I enjoy it. Shoot

Tar Baby
Street 2NR

Postby Tar Baby » July 17th, 2017, 12:03 pm

Removed by Moderator
Last edited by Tar Baby on November 3rd, 2021, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » July 17th, 2017, 12:31 pm

sMASH wrote:Now, with all that quoting done, in your own words, are the priests going to he'll or to heaven?

You are more intelligent than that smash don't belittle yourself to try to score cheap points

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 17th, 2017, 12:48 pm

Tar Baby wrote:Do you think the world would be a better place if you were in charge? Do you think you know what's better for people than they do for themselves?
I'm just trying to figure out how you think.

I assumed this question was directed at me. If I'm wrong, apologies. Anyways:

Tar Baby wrote:
eitech wrote:Be not deceived. God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man sow, that he shall reap.

I used to be like you.

I understand what you're saying and what you're thinking; I was so firmly rooted in my beliefs.

At this point you're probably not going to change, nor are you going to change the minds of those who don't believe.
In much the same way you probably wish we could 'get it' and realize how wrong we are is the same way we wish the same thing for you.

Meh, what you believe is none of my business anyway. My problem is when you think what YOU believe should be incorporated into the constitution and forced down my throat

You claimed to be like me and i denied it in the response. What are you trying to figure that you already claimed to know?

As far as the gospel of christ goes yea i confident to say i know what's best in that regard. Don't get me wrong, i do not cram stuff down ppl throat. Salvation is free and must be accepted freely. That's the only way. Maybe what you guys see pastor cuffie and the like doing as the truth and base the entire gospel on that, but that's where ur wrong.

I can say that if you dont have the truth, you dont know whats best for you. Again, it's ur decision. I am not selling religion. Ur choice. I dont know how to say it again. I talk alot cuz i know now. Anyways. Ask away

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 17th, 2017, 12:50 pm

Sometimes I feel for steak sometimes I eat corn curls

Again, in ur own words, blantently explictictly, without mincing, state if the pedo priests go to heaven for their goodly works or do they go to hell for touching the lil boys and girls in a non spiritual way?

No beat around The bush, u already quoted all that could be quoted.

Are they going to hell or heaven?

Kasey
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Kasey » July 17th, 2017, 12:53 pm

Taken from an earlier post: EITECH doesn't seem to understand it though:

"The thing with religious folks such as eitech is that he believes that his religion must be proven wrong for it to be false. He refuses to accept the burden of proof. In fact, he blatantly ignores when his "infallible" book is proven fallible. I suspect he will go MIA just like habit7 after he realises that he has lost.

Now when I switch things up and show that I am God and place the burden of proof on him, he is unable to disprove it. Yet, even though he is unable to disprove my divinity, he still refuses to believe in it. It seems as though he is able to handle any burden but that of proof.

We do not possess all of the knowledge that there is to possess. Therefore it is possible that what created the universe can be something that is currently unknown to us. So my argument is that "We currently do not know what created the universe".

Now (warning: cliché argument ahead), the burden of proof is on you to show that
1. We do possess the knowledge of what created the universe
2. What created the Universe is a conscious being that purposefully created the universe for some higher purpose.
3. This being exists."

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » July 17th, 2017, 12:57 pm

Wow wow whoa there! You can't argue like that! Just quote some scripture, be a cryptic as$hole because you don't know much about what you're trying to say (yet knows it all), call everyone stupid because they can't interpret it like you do and thus are ignorant devils that need to be saved, and just move on please. That's the procedure around here ok?

Read that in Dave Chapelle's voice eh.

Kasey
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Kasey » July 17th, 2017, 1:07 pm

A challenge to eitech, who constantly requests to "PROVE GOD DOESNT EXIST":

I WILL prove God doesn't exist, if you prove Ram and Allah doesn't exist........WITHOUT QUOTING A BOOK......

eitech
punchin NOS

The Religion Discussion

Postby eitech » July 17th, 2017, 1:16 pm

sMASH wrote:Sometimes I feel for steak sometimes I eat corn curls

Again, in ur own words, blantently explictictly, without mincing, state if the pedo priests go to heaven for their goodly works or do they go to hell for touching the lil boys and girls in a non spiritual way?

I already answered your question. Go back, read and understand the text.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 17th, 2017, 1:22 pm

Kasey wrote:Taken from an earlier post: EITECH doesn't seem to understand it though:

"The thing with religious folks such as eitech is that he believes that his religion must be proven wrong for it to be false. He refuses to accept the burden of proof. In fact, he blatantly ignores when his "infallible" book is proven fallible. I suspect he will go MIA just like habit7 after he realises that he has lost.

Now when I switch things up and show that I am God and place the burden of proof on him, he is unable to disprove it. Yet, even though he is unable to disprove my divinity, he still refuses to believe in it. It seems as though he is able to handle any burden but that of proof.

We do not possess all of the knowledge that there is to possess. Therefore it is possible that what created the universe can be something that is currently unknown to us. So my argument is that "We currently do not know what created the universe".

Now (warning: cliché argument ahead), the burden of proof is on you to show that
1. We do possess the knowledge of what created the universe
2. What created the Universe is a conscious being that purposefully created the universe for some higher purpose.
3. This being exists."

LMAO. So much writing Kasey. Well answer me this: if i showed God to you, how will you know what you see is real?

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 17th, 2017, 1:26 pm

Kasey wrote:A challenge to eitech, who constantly requests to "PROVE GOD DOESNT EXIST":

I WILL prove God doesn't exist, if you prove Ram and Allah doesn't exist........WITHOUT QUOTING A BOOK......

Calm down. Don't raise ur blood pressure lest you find out the answer sooner than you want to. All of you dwell over on this tangible proof. Lol. U guys really have no clue. Sad

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » July 17th, 2017, 1:35 pm

sMASH wrote:Sometimes I feel for steak sometimes I eat corn curls

You can read the same text and come to your own conclusions you have done it before ,even misreading stuff to form your argument so leave that level for those who wish to be considered dunce
If one is to read your former post in here they will understand that you are no idiot
Stop pretending

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”