Forums

The Religion Discussion

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby Habit7 » May 27th, 2013, 10:42 am

turbothirsty and nareshseep, I guess sarcasm is sometimes lost in a written format but you can't claim that "men wrote the religious texts", use that as a reason to disregard religious texts and then go on as a man to propose how to approach God (aka religion). To know if God has inspired the texts that claim to Him careful examination is needed of the text to see its divine spark.

One of which is the fact that the Bible is collection of 66 books written by about 40 men over 1600 years that has central consistency and lack of contradiction. We struggle to achieve that just within our posts on this thread, far less for the Bible to achieve this.

AdamB
12 pounds of Boost

Postby AdamB » May 27th, 2013, 11:01 am

rocknrolla wrote:Contact me Jesus, I want to know if you are ONE or THREE IN ONE or ONE IN THREE.

Bjorn 746-8478

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » May 27th, 2013, 11:01 am

yeah but u cant use sarcasm to represent ur point either without being a hypocrit. only the one doing the foolishness(in ur eye) can utilize it not the one recanting it.. lol

ull still end up at a stalemate cuz both of u scientific and religious have to believe in things that have not yet been proven..

philosophy vs theory

what exactly is the difference? one claim that they spring up from the ground all on their own.. and the other wisely jumps to the conclusion that he didnt spring up from the ground all on his own.

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » May 27th, 2013, 11:14 am

AdamB wrote:
rocknrolla wrote:Contact me Jesus, I want to know if you are ONE or THREE IN ONE or ONE IN THREE.

Bjorn 746-8478

and your point? unlike u.. im not in hiding behind a forum name. gives me more credibility dont u think. u seem very interested to go digging thru my posts to find that ooolllldd post.

hope u find what u looking for. it will probably hurt alot. but.. seek and u shall find.

takes away none from the FACT, the Koran refers to God/Allah as WE.. freaking retard.

eh forum gangster? bet u in real life by urself u like a cunumunuu unless u in the company of ur muslim brothers, then all of a sudden u brave. ur a fake muslim. and certainly, as ive warned u before.. have no ability to challenge me..

WE... WE... WE.... WE.. ALLAH IS WE.. WE IS SINGULAR FOR ONLY ONE.. ROFL RETARD

many ppl read their scriptures and struggle to decipher it. but u adamb are a brainwashed fantical child who apparently is bonded to illiteracy. at least some ppl are prone to interpret everything literally. YOU on the other hand cant even read the koran in ENGLISH dont know who u fooling reading it any other language. is that some attest of ur faith? reading something in a language u dont even speak? rooooooffffllllll.

come at me, keep debating. i will burst your bubble so hard. all the time i let much of ur BS diatribe slide. but keep talking.

Sacchetto Boutique
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sacchetto Boutique » May 27th, 2013, 11:28 am

^LOL Calm down!
I explained "WE" a few pages ago! Here is some info again...

Why Does Quran Say "We & He"?

Why does the Quran use "WE" and "HE" in Quran when referring to God (Allah)?

This is a good question and one that Bible readers have also asked about. The term "We" in the Bible and in the Quran is the royal "We" - as an example when the king says, "We decree the following declaration, etc." or, "We are not amused." It does not indicate plural; rather it displays the highest position in the language. English, Persian, Hebrew, Arabic and many languages provide for the usage of "We" for the royal figure. It is helpful to note the same dignity is given to the person being spoken to in English. We say to someone, "You ARE my friend." Yet the person is only one person standing there. Why did we say "ARE" instead of "IS"? The noun "you" is singular and should therefore be associated with a singular verb for the state of being, yet we say, "are." The same is true for the speaker when referring to himself or herself. We say, "I am" and this is also in the royal plural, instead of saying, "I is."

When Allah uses the term "HE" in Quran it is similar to the above answer. The word "He" is used when referring to Allah out of respect, dignity and high status. It would be totally inappropriate to use the word "it" and would not convey the proper understanding of Allah being who Allah is; Alive, Compassionate, Forgiving, Patient, Loving, etc. It is not correct to associate the word "He" with gender, as this would be comparing Allah to the creation, something totally against the teaching of Quran.

nareshseep
punchin NOS

Postby nareshseep » May 27th, 2013, 11:29 am

One fanatic called another a fanatic... lol

Who compiled the Bible?

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » May 27th, 2013, 11:39 am

i aint a fanatic bro. im not even religious. im spiritual.. very very different. i dont kill others or condone killing others bcuz there beliefs differ from mine. i dont ridicule religious doctrines of other faiths even tho im born to a Roman Catholic family. i dont interpret the bible in literal dogma level interpretation. and im certainly, not a barbaric brute with no foundation for what i speak.

and even if i was, id be smarter than to speak against anyone who claims what ive claimed. because i have the eyes to see a prophet of God if he came.. I WOULD RECOGNIZE HIM. and i SURELY would not fall into the category of those who mock God's messenger because ill listen, weigh, and try to decipher what i hear thru QUESTIONING and judge noone since that is a task left for God and God alone to do.

what adamb has been doin in this thread is trying to chase off any who challenge his brainwashed babble. interjecting negative remarks just to deter others from listening to my words. but let him hear this..

I AM NOW THIS THREAD GATEKEEPER. anything rubbish u spout in this thread again adamb i will be here to poke holes in it with REAL REASON and shut u down into a level of humility unbeknown to u. mark my words. but it doesnt end there adamb..nooo. see above quotes from the quran. ur tribulations are only just warming up!

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » May 27th, 2013, 11:41 am

Sacchetto Boutique wrote:^LOL Calm down!

This is a good question and one that Bible readers have also asked about. The term "We" in the Bible and in the Quran is the royal "We" - as an example when the king says, "We decree the following declaration, etc." or, "We are not amused." It does not indicate plural; rather it displays the highest position in the language. English, Persian, Hebrew, Arabic and many languages provide for the usage of "We" for the royal figure. It is helpful to note the same dignity is given to the person being spoken to in English. We say to someone, "You ARE my friend." Yet the person is only one person standing there. Why did we say "ARE" instead of "IS"? The noun "you" is singular and should therefore be associated with a singular verb for the state of being, yet we say, "are." The same is true for the speaker when referring to himself or herself. We say, "I am" and this is also in the royal plural, instead of saying, "I is."

When Allah uses the term "HE" in Quran it is similar to the above answer. The word "He" is used when referring to Allah out of respect, dignity and high status. It would be totally inappropriate to use the word "it" and would not convey the proper understanding of Allah being who Allah is; Alive, Compassionate, Forgiving, Patient, Loving, etc. It is not correct to associate the word "He" with gender, as this would be comparing Allah to the creation, something totally against the teaching of Quran.

nice try.. but read genesis just after adam and eve ate the apple

"the adam has become like US!"

is US the royal US too?

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » May 27th, 2013, 11:41 am

Sacchetto Boutique wrote:^LOL Calm down!

nice try.. but read genesis just after adam and eve ate the apple

"the adam has eaten of the fruit and has become like US!"

is US the royal US too? and God was also schizophrenicly speaking to himself.. he ran to himself and shouted "we have seen the adam eat the fruit, he now has the knowledge of good and evil, he has become like WE!

from that dialect.. God is really a trini... lmfaaooo

bring 2, bring 4, bring ur imam and more.

Sacchetto Boutique
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sacchetto Boutique » May 27th, 2013, 11:46 am

1st off, why should I accept the bible as truth?
2ndly, habit mentioned that not all info from the OT was carried over to the NT..who made this decision? This is how changes have been made over the years within Christianity. Why are parts being left out or ignored?

Habit7 wrote:Christians interpret the OT through the NT, so if the NT doesn't reiterate a OT principle in the NT we don't carry it over. That being generally said, it is important to note that in the Pentateuch there are moral laws (eg 10 commandments), ceremonial laws (for sacrificial system) and the federal law (to govern the Israelites). With the exception of the Sabbath, all the moral law is repeated in the NT and we follow it. The ceremonial law was done away with as Christ is the once and for all sacrifice and the federal law doesn't apply to any of us now because we don't live in pre-first century theocratic Israel. However Christians study these abrogated laws to understand the character of God but we don't practise them.

marlener
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby marlener » May 27th, 2013, 11:50 am

Rocknrolla why you getting so defensive,if you don`t like ur posts being commented on don`t post them in the forum to begin with.Just sbout everyone has had their post quoted and usually it isn`t in support of what they are saying presently.Just by the way you misquoted 1 Timothy 6:10.The LOVE of money is the root of all evil.A regular misquote though.
For those who choose not to beleive in God,notice I didn`t say religion. Live it up because YOLO,for those who choose to believe,live your life in accordance with ur belief.But searching the internet to find things that disprove with one view or the other and it does nothing for you personally,is really wasting time.

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » May 27th, 2013, 11:54 am

you will have to get the answer to that question from some christian bible scholar. because as i said those things are dogma level literal interpretation and the decisions of previous pontiffs. i have no interest in such things. i respect all religious books and know factually that they CAN ALL GUIDE US BACK TO GOD.

my knowledge comes from no church.. but from a direct spiritual relationship with God and 10 years of meditation coupled with diligent study AND PRACTICE.

when u want to know how to live.. ask me
when u want to know what the process of spiritual enlightenment feels like.. ask me
when u want to know how it applies to ur specific faith.. ask me

dont ask me to make sense ofut of a collection of stories with a message.

also.. the OT as you call it.. is part of ur koran. u knew that right?

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » May 27th, 2013, 11:55 am

you will have to get the answer to that question from some christian bible scholar. because as i said those things are dogma level literal interpretation and the decisions of previous pontiffs. i have no interest in such things. i respect all religious books and know factually that they CAN ALL GUIDE US BACK TO GOD.

my knowledge comes from no church.. but from a direct spiritual relationship with God and 10 years of meditation coupled with diligent study AND PRACTICE.

when u want to know what the process of spiritual enlightenment feels like.. ask me

marlener
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby marlener » May 27th, 2013, 12:02 pm

Sacchetto Boutique If I remember correctly when Habit made the statement,he gave examples and went on to explain why,look back and you can probably look at the reasons he stated and they may answer some of your questions.

AdamB
12 pounds of Boost

Postby AdamB » May 27th, 2013, 12:04 pm

rocknrolla wrote:you will have to get the answer to that question from some christian bible scholar. because as i said those things are dogma level literal interpretation and the decisions of previous pontiffs. i have no interest in such things. i respect all religious books and know factually that they CAN ALL GUIDE US BACK TO GOD.

Sounds like Sai BARBARISM or are you the reincarnation of the Christ? Or is it the same?

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » May 27th, 2013, 12:07 pm

AdamB wrote:
rocknrolla wrote:you will have to get the answer to that question from some christian bible scholar. because as i said those things are dogma level literal interpretation and the decisions of previous pontiffs. i have no interest in such things. i respect all religious books and know factually that they CAN ALL GUIDE US BACK TO GOD.

Sounds like Sai BARBARISM or are you the reincarnation of the Christ? Or is it the same?

you dont ask me any questions padna..u is not the one who read the whole koran and decode the entire scriptures??? start to make statements and claims.. start to teach.. i listening... and waiting to question like a diligent seeker and student.

sai barbarism? rofl.. aint the pot calling the kettle black, child murderer, god's right hand of judgement is your name.
WE WE WE WE WE
US US US US ..IS SINGULAARR HAHAHAHA
Last edited by rocknrolla on May 27th, 2013, 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sacchetto Boutique
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sacchetto Boutique » May 27th, 2013, 12:24 pm

marlener wrote:Sacchetto Boutique If I remember correctly when Habit made the statement,he gave examples and went on to explain why,look back and you can probably look at the reasons he stated and they may answer some of your questions.

if memory serves me right, i believe that he said something of the sort that some of teachings/ rulings in the OT are outdated now bc Jesus (AS) supposedly died for the sins of mankind making what was once prohibited, now allowable..i think he was speaking about eating pork.. I assume its the same logic about the info being ignored/ not carried forward bc of changes etc but that still does not make sense. Wouldnt the word of God be so perfect and complete that nothing would have to be changed or ignored? How can he for instance say pork is forbidden and then say ok, its allowed now...it just doesnt make sense to me. God is perfect and i doubt he changes his mind

Sacchetto Boutique
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sacchetto Boutique » May 27th, 2013, 12:27 pm

rocknrolla, u sounding real scary... take a deep breath and try to relax. Ur comingoff as though ur pmsing...relax, that way u can think rationally before you reply to someone, this thread is all about learning.

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » May 27th, 2013, 12:49 pm

Sacchetto Boutique wrote:rocknrolla, u sounding real scary... take a deep breath and try to relax. Ur comingoff as though ur pmsing...relax, that way u can think rationally before you reply to someone, this thread is all about learning.

in response to the scary comment.. fear no man.. fear only Allah

and unlike ur teammate adamb, u have been very respectful in the discussion to others including those of other faiths, not ridiculing and putting them down for their choice. such is a method brainwashing which uses psychological bashing to push a person into doubt whereby their desperation will lead them to seek solace in the nearest person.. most likely the present psychological basher.

i have watched adamb do enough of that in this thread. and i have had enough. if he persists to disrespect others' chosen faith and ridicule their doctrines, he will deal with MY RETORT.

as you will see i respond to all others in the thread including u Sachetto with the respect each deserves and offers. do unto others as ud have them do unto u. u are no longer the bad dog here adamb. just as u have done others i will do to u. and u alone.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » May 27th, 2013, 1:03 pm

If any of these things were true, science would detect it. But alas it has proven the opposite, WITH evidence.

Before I turned a full atheist I tried to rationalize that the Bible was not meant to be taken literal and that they were just tales and fables on living a good life. Then I encountered a lot of opposition to these views by persons like Habit7. It then forced me to see that religion's real objective was "belief" and not living a good life. I saw the way pastors treated my best friend, a homosexual. The vile and hatred in their voice at him. Not to mention they way they bad talked his parents. It showed me something many have learned before.....

Religion despite it's good intentions, allows for the projection of evil under the guise of good

That said, I don't hate religion. I see it's good in keeping the less enlightened in check. However, it MUST remain secular and MUST NOT influence Science.

Please allow science to figure out the universe's mysteries. Why condemn people's amazing hard work when you don't have the slightest faint idea about science. What do you gain by slowing down scientific progress? Why teach opposing BS 'church science' that is nothing but a fraud. That is intellectually dishonest, something a 'good' religion should never entertain.

So please, just keep out of my science.

nareshseep
punchin NOS

Postby nareshseep » May 27th, 2013, 1:18 pm

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » May 27th, 2013, 1:48 pm

unlikely u will even get that wish. the new pope has already made anouncements about his intentions to move forward with a merging of science and religion/spirituality.

but it is nothing new. there is a science to spirituality. the scientific method is used to replicate results just as in any lab experiment, the results are recreatable by systematic steps.

the problem.. including the removal of some books now and previously hidden and removed and later added to the holy books is because of dogma level interpretations which the masses are prone to will further corrupt their understanding and ive said it before. the truth is very bitter. but it is what it is and once u accept it for that it isnt so bitter any more. the cover of the book is grotesque, but it's contents will save ur life.

it is not an easy truth to swallow. and sex has a great deal to do with the truth. which is why the act of sex is considered sacred. it is in accordance with the highest of divine laws for this realm of existence. ppl have to be initiated into the understanding. like reading the table of contents of a book before reading or else u can fall into all forms of corruption, not necessarily wrong, but based on ur own knowledge and experience which is insufficient to completely decode the parables.

life is an evolutionary process where we must make a conscious decision to make the next step from where we are. truth is, science already knows the stuff im telling u, but they wont tell the masses because it runs the risk of bringing fanatical chaos. the truth disagrees with almost every person of every religions current interpretation and preconceptions. and some violent fanatics would use it as a reason to lead a jihad against it. thus there is a global plan to gradually enlighten the masses in works as we speak. and has been for a long time.

AdamB
12 pounds of Boost

Postby AdamB » May 27th, 2013, 1:50 pm

Boy the clowns that come across in this thread. The man can't comprehend the Royal "WE" and "US" but threatening to shoot down my posts / critique of other religious beliefs ...in a religion discussion thread. LOL

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 27th, 2013, 1:50 pm

Daran wrote:I prefer Satan to God.

AdamB
12 pounds of Boost

Postby AdamB » May 27th, 2013, 1:53 pm

Will ignorance of such simple concepts be accepted by GOD on the day of Judgment for worship of other than HIM?

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » May 27th, 2013, 1:56 pm

AdamB wrote:Boy the clowns that come across in this thread. The man can't comprehend the Royal "WE" and "US" but threatening to shoot down my posts / critique of other religious beliefs ...in a religion discussion thread. LOL

royal WE and US. what is sad, is that u take that explanation because it comforts your ego.

"daddy daddy the kids in school said there's no santa clause"
"dont study them son santa clause is real"

goes to school the next day.. "my daddy said santa clause is real."

comfort your ego with such weak claims just because the answer pleases u.

explain how God ran to himself to tell himself of US and WE.. lmfaoo

really God had to leave where he was to go and speak to himself and say "US". But that is the royal WE/US. but because that wholly disagrees with ut belief and previous ridiculing of a multitier God in other doctrines u forget to take out the splint in your own eye!

all kings are schizophrenic.. theyve also cloned themselves so that when they say WE, all clone copies have to first leave where they are and assemble in the same place before they can say "US".

lecture me some more adam b. Royal "WE/US" is a schizophrenic clone.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » May 27th, 2013, 2:36 pm

AdamB wrote:Will ignorance of such simple concepts be accepted by GOD on the day of Judgment for worship of other than HIM?

And who made up these concepts and constructs my friend?

Until I'm shown otherwise, I will live my life according to my morals which are defined by empathy and intelligent judgement.

You can live like sheep and dedicate your life to a man made fairy tale. You have your freedom and it's your choice.

I will not entertain nor be blackmailed into behaviors and views I wholeheartedly disagree with it.

Especially, when it comes to your views on Evolution, the Big Band, Alien life and Homosexuality. You have no place to preach about things you have no business in. If you think you're privileged to do so then expect Atheists to attack call you out on it.

marlener
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby marlener » May 27th, 2013, 2:53 pm

Simply reading the bible does little for someone who is not genuine,comes looking for points to argue,or does not first seek God's guidance. It reminds me of a book I read when I was small Punishment and retribution,I read part and came out none the wiser.People always use God and Religion interchangeable in this discussion when in fact they are not.While religion is indeed man made,God is not. @ my Muslim sister I agree with some of what you are saying.If you wish to discuss it I can on forum or via pm. After hearing some of e views on the forum I am glad my salvation is not in the hands of the posters here and I can make a choice.What is sad that some who claim other to be sheep are the ones being led astray and going willingly,not blindly.

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » May 27th, 2013, 3:07 pm

AdamB wrote:Will ignorance of such simple concepts be accepted by GOD on the day of Judgment for worship of other than HIM?

other than him? this is where christianity's interpretation makes more sense than yours.

the Holy Spirit is of God, and the Holy Spirit is God. God created the Spirit, and God created the flesh. Jesus is man in the flesh, the Holy Spirit is the spirit of the flesh and it is of God and it is perfect. in the likeness of God.

was that too complicated to loop back in the eternal?

rocknrolla
Riding on 18's

Postby rocknrolla » May 27th, 2013, 3:12 pm

other than him? this is where christianity's interpretation makes more sense than yours.

the Holy Spirit is of God, and the Holy Spirit is God. God created the Spirit, and God created the flesh. Jesus is man in the flesh, the Holy Spirit is the spirit that fills the flesh and it is of God and it is perfect. in the likeness of God. The angels were instructed to fall prostrate towards Man as though in WORSHIP which is why Satan refused.

thus via the Holy Trinity, man is God by the divine spirit within him which is of God and is God. arm to the leg leg arm to the head. what u know about that?

was that too complicated to loop back in the eternal?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”