2NRholic

Re: The Religion Discussion

Postby MG Man » May 16th, 2013, 10:03 am

he hasn't told me anything of that nature to verify what you said is accurate

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 16th, 2013, 10:15 am

"There are two primary sources of sharia law: the precepts set forth in the Quran, and the example set by the Islamic prophet Muhammed in the Sunnah."

Is this wrong? Do you not follow the teachings of your book as it was written? What does it say about the rape of women like Alicia Gali above? Aren't you a muslim who follows exactly what the Quran says?

Sacchetto Boutique
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sacchetto Boutique » May 16th, 2013, 10:17 am

MG Man wrote:
Sacchetto Boutique wrote:

what!?! after 502pages, you still think the muslims who post in this thread SUPPORT that violence? I have to verify all the info u posted 1st to see if its really true. Also, just because an islamic state that uses Sharia law, makes a decision on something, doesnt mean that the decision made was necessarily based on islam afaik

you just pick out the stuff you like and then downplay the rest, dontcha
A decision made in in an islamic nation not really based on islam?
really?
these people live and breathe their religion
heck they live and die by it
what do you suppose they base it on then? Id love to hear your thoughts on this

if they have made extreme decisions, could it ONLY be sharia law???, perhaps it might be some other reason..which is why I say 'afaik' Extreme times need extreme laws but islam is NOT an unfair religion. I cannot explain why the victim in maj tom's story was imprisoned. I don't know if the story is true or if even part of it is true but I do know that islam is a 'just' religion. Try to make sure you get the whole story when you hear something before making up your mind on it.

The decisions they made MIGHT be based on their "perception" of islam. It is so annoying when some muslim and non-muslims twist islam to suit themselves. They will have to answer for that on teh day of Judgement

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 16th, 2013, 10:27 am

so you defending your religion based on your own speculation and assumption then?
Just admit you dont fcuking know
stop latching on to the good and playing dumb to the grotesque...............

and again, 'their perception'??????
you saying these sages from islamic nations might have wrong perceptions of their own religion which they study under scholars with a direct lineage from the prophet?
surely not!

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 16th, 2013, 10:36 am

Sacchetto Boutique, ALOT of muslims will say YOU are twisting it to suit YOURSELF as well. Just saying.

In Saudi Arabia they do not allow women to drive. Infact under Sharia law you will not be able to talk to men, who are not related to you, as freely as you are doing on this forum.

Do you go anywhere by yourself?

AdamB
12 pounds of Boost

Postby AdamB » May 16th, 2013, 10:42 am

^That's a "freedom" that Sachetto will have to answer on the Day of Judgment. One a woman is properly dressed and in the company of a male relative, she can go anywhere and talk to anyone...as long as she is not alone with the male non-relative.

Sacchetto Boutique
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sacchetto Boutique » May 16th, 2013, 10:44 am

I know you get annoyed when I say i don't know and when I say i don't know, many people jump in and use that to suggest that bc I don't know something, im blind. It doesn't matter to me if you will never understand. I urge many people who genuinely want to know the truth to seek it from authentic sources. Its so easy to google rape in islam and u'll find hundreds of websites that mis-quote and mis-interpret the subject to cause people to hate islam. Have you found proof that maj tom's story is infact true..is there more to his story?

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 16th, 2013, 10:44 am

she is an insult and embarrassment to enlightened muslim women everywhere

metalgear2095
12 pounds of Boost

Postby metalgear2095 » May 16th, 2013, 10:50 am

AdamB wrote:^That's a "freedom" that Sachetto will have to answer on the Day of Judgment. One a woman is properly dressed and in the company of a male relative, she can go anywhere and talk to anyone...as long as she is not alone with the male non-relative.

So Muslim women basically can't get much done alone.

Sent from Outside Your Window" until the police confiscated my phone. I need to be more careful next time (well, in 5 years...or 3 with good behavior).

Sacchetto Boutique
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sacchetto Boutique » May 16th, 2013, 10:50 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:^ ALOT of muslims will say YOU are twisting it to suit YOURSELF as well. Just saying.

In Saudi Arabia they do not allow women to drive. Infact under Sharia law you will not be able to talk to men, who are not related to you, as freely as you are doing on this forum.

I didnt realise I was on trial. What "talks" am I having with men on this forum? Lets be technical...i post a reply and someone replys..thats not "talking" secondly, are my replies of a sexual nature? If i lived in an islamic state, id probably not even have to work..that'd rock..i go to work without my hubby or male relative bc i have bills to pay and i do it bc its not a prob for me to assist my husband.

Wished I didnt have to leave my house to be quite honest! but, alas, hubby cant be with me every second of the day :(

Normally, I run errands with my dad but I do work with non-muslim men who I have to communicate with bc of work but im pretty confident about answering for that on the day of judgement. Thanks for all your concerns though.

Oh yea i forgot to mention...i hate driving! wished i never ever in life have to do it.

Sacchetto Boutique
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sacchetto Boutique » May 16th, 2013, 10:53 am

MG Man wrote:she is an insult and embarrassment to enlightened muslim women everywhere

thats again, just your opinion..dont really care for it..u know whose opinion matters to me? Allah's and my hubby's

Liked how u put 'enlightened' so u admit that a muslim woman can be such...how is that possible if islam opresses them though? u say one thing in a post but in a next post, u say something contrary...ur a very confusing person
Last edited by Sacchetto Boutique on May 16th, 2013, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

rumourstt
Ricer

Postby rumourstt » May 16th, 2013, 10:55 am

Been reading this thread an I think it's safe to say :Sociology 101 " your perception is your reality" so even religious leaders from ALL religions perceive and interpret doctrine in their own way some slightly different to others

That's where All forms of religion fail its open to interpretation and ppl choose what to follow not that the rule of law is any better either

Sacchetto Boutique
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sacchetto Boutique » May 16th, 2013, 10:58 am

Ur smart and to an extent i agree however, islam is all about peace, so the scholars who preach this, I follow. When they provide interpretations that explain the quran beautifully and u see the logic and the fairness in islam, it makes me love being a muslim, no matter how hard it is and how hard trinituners make it

mamoo_pagal
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby mamoo_pagal » May 16th, 2013, 11:00 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:^ ALOT of muslims will say YOU are twisting it to suit YOURSELF as well. Just saying.

I didnt realise I was on trial. What "talks" am I having with men on this forum? Lets be technical...i post a reply and someone replys..thats not "talking" secondly, are my replies of a sexual nature? If i lived in an islamic state, id probably not even have to work..that'd rock..i go to work without my hubby or male relative bc i have bills to pay and i do it bc its not a prob for me to assist my husband.

Wished I didnt have to leave my house to be quite honest! but, alas, hubby cant be with me every second of the day :(

Normally, I run errands with my dad but I do work with non-muslim men who I have to communicate with bc of work but im pretty confident about answering for that on the day of judgement. Thanks for all your concerns though.

Oh yea i forgot to mention...i hate driving! wished i never ever in life have to do it.

hmm because of work!! I wonder what other situations allows straying from the scripture? You are "confident" in answering on the day of judgment. Sorry, women aren't allowed to have confidence in Islam, hence they must have a baby sitter all day, why isn't the mother allowed to accompany the daughter instead of a male relative?

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 16th, 2013, 11:10 am

MG Man wrote:she is an insult and embarrassment to enlightened muslim women everywhere

thats again, just your opinion..dont really care for it..u know whose opinion matters to me? Allah's and my hubby's

Liked how u put 'enlightened' so u admit that a muslim woman can be such...how is that possible if islam opresses them though? u say one thing in a post but in a next post, u say something contrary...ur a very confusing person

a) sarcasm much?
b) I just going by what AdamB said, and you admit he's waaaay more versed in islam than you
c) allah frowns upon your faith in your husband's opinion...............and since when does allah have 'opinions'? :lol:

Sacchetto Boutique
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sacchetto Boutique » May 16th, 2013, 11:16 am

mamoo_pagal wrote:

hmm because of work!! I wonder what other situations allows straying from the scripture? You are "confident" in answering on the day of judgment. Sorry, women aren't allowed to have confidence in Islam, hence they must have a baby sitter all day, why isn't the mother allowed to accompany the daughter instead of a male relative?

yes, bc of WORK, im not a stripper. Im an accounts receivable clerk at this particular office but i also do webdesign, graphics etc. I have my husband's permission to work and to work at this establishment. I conduct my work in a very professional and honest manner. Since you are an expert in islam, perhaps you can answer your own question...its news to me that women are not allowed to have confidence in islam..perhaps your definition of 'confidence' is different from mine.

Question-Are women allowed to work in an environment if it contains free-mixing of women and men and speaking to men? Are there any exceptions regarding education, nursing and other typical woman jobs? We know that most traditional scholars dont look very positive at these issues and even disallow mixed education for women...

Answer- EMPLOYMENT

With regard to the woman's right to seek employment, it should be stated first that Islam regards her role in society as a mother and a wife as her most sacred and essential one. Neither maids nor baby sitters can possibly take the mother's place as the educator of an upright, complex-free, and carefully reared child. Such a noble and vital role, which largely shapes the future of nations, cannot be regarded as "idleness." This may explain why a married woman must secure her husband's consent if she wishes to work, unless her right to work was mutually agreed to as a condition at the time of marriage.

However, there is no decree in Islam that forbids women from seeking employment whenever there is a necessity for it, especially in positions which fit her nature best and in which society needs her most. Examples of these professions are: nursing, teaching (especially children), medicine, and social and charitable work. Moreover, there is no restriction on benefiting from women's talent in any field. Some early jurists, such as Abu Hanifah and Al-Tabari, uphold that a qualified Muslim woman may be appointed to the position of a judge. Other jurists hold different opinions. Yet, no jurist is able to point to an explicit text in the Quran or Sunnah that categorically excludes women from any lawful type of employment except for the headship of the state, which is discussed in the following chapter. Omar, the second Caliph after the Prophet (P), appointed a woman (Um Al-Shifaa' bint Abdullah) as the marketplace supervisor, a position that is equivalent in our world to "director of the consumer protection department."

In countries where Muslims are a numerical minority, some Muslim women, while recognizing the importance of their role as mothers, may be forced to seek employment in order to survive. This is especially true in the case of divorcees and widows and in the absence of the Islamic financial security measures outlined above.

http://www.soundvision.com/Info/gender/equity4.asp

Sacchetto Boutique
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sacchetto Boutique » May 16th, 2013, 11:20 am

MG Man wrote:

a) sarcasm much?
b) I just going by what AdamB said, and you admit he's waaaay more versed in islam than you
c) allah frowns upon your faith in your husband's opinion...............and since when does allah have 'opinions'? :lol:

On the authority of Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him), the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should speak good things or keep silent. Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should be courteous and generous to his neighbour. Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should be courteous and generous to his [travelling] visitor.” (Recorded in al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Although when you post, there are times I want to reply harshly, I will not...see above hadith.. maybe you were sent by Allah to test me :D

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 16th, 2013, 11:26 am

there you go again, picking and choosing what to believe / follow
if that's all there is to it, whey a whole big fat book?
and you disagree that allah doesn't want you to go around in public escotred by a male relative (not counting cousins cuz u can marry cousins)? How do you reconcile that with how you live?
AdamB, your thoughts on this would be appreciated as well.

mamoo_pagal
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby mamoo_pagal » May 16th, 2013, 11:32 am

mamoo_pagal wrote:

yes, bc of WORK, im not a stripper. Im an accounts receivable clerk at this particular office but i also do webdesign, graphics etc. I have my husband's permission to work and to work at this establishment. I conduct my work in a very professional and honest manner. Since you are an expert in islam, perhaps you can answer your own question...its news to me that women are not allowed to have confidence in islam..perhaps your definition of 'confidence' is different from mine.

Question-Are women allowed to work in an environment if it contains free-mixing of women and men and speaking to men? Are there any exceptions regarding education, nursing and other typical woman jobs? We know that most traditional scholars dont look very positive at these issues and even disallow mixed education for women...

Answer- EMPLOYMENT

With regard to the woman's right to seek employment, it should be stated first that Islam regards her role in society as a mother and a wife as her most sacred and essential one. Neither maids nor baby sitters can possibly take the mother's place as the educator of an upright, complex-free, and carefully reared child. Such a noble and vital role, which largely shapes the future of nations, cannot be regarded as "idleness." This may explain why a married woman must secure her husband's consent if she wishes to work, unless her right to work was mutually agreed to as a condition at the time of marriage.

However, there is no decree in Islam that forbids women from seeking employment whenever there is a necessity for it, especially in positions which fit her nature best and in which society needs her most. Examples of these professions are: nursing, teaching (especially children), medicine, and social and charitable work. Moreover, there is no restriction on benefiting from women's talent in any field. Some early jurists, such as Abu Hanifah and Al-Tabari, uphold that a qualified Muslim woman may be appointed to the position of a judge. Other jurists hold different opinions. Yet, no jurist is able to point to an explicit text in the Quran or Sunnah that categorically excludes women from any lawful type of employment except for the headship of the state, which is discussed in the following chapter. Omar, the second Caliph after the Prophet (P), appointed a woman (Um Al-Shifaa' bint Abdullah) as the marketplace supervisor, a position that is equivalent in our world to "director of the consumer protection department."

In countries where Muslims are a numerical minority, some Muslim women, while recognizing the importance of their role as mothers, may be forced to seek employment in order to survive. This is especially true in the case of divorcees and widows and in the absence of the Islamic financial security measures outlined above.

yawn, what should be (based on what you want to believe) vs what actually is. What you posted sounds like "philosophy" which AdamB has stated many times is frowned upon in Islam as it makes things subjective. The mere fact a male must be around in order to converse says how much trust their is in the female..........why do you need permission to work? are you owned by someone? What is confidence based on your understanding?

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 16th, 2013, 11:48 am

sad, sad woman............desperately trying to make sense of, and justify following a religion she doesn't even properly understand
Score one for religious brainwashing

Sacchetto Boutique
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sacchetto Boutique » May 16th, 2013, 11:52 am

MG Man wrote:there you go again, picking and choosing what to believe / follow
if that's all there is to it, whey a whole big fat book?
and you disagree that allah doesn't want you to go around in public escotred by a male relative (not counting cousins cuz u can marry cousins)? How do you reconcile that with how you live?
AdamB, your thoughts on this would be appreciated as well.

the following is a group of hadiths concerned with some islamic regulations for women. i collected and divided into chapters. it includes only forty-three hadiths, simple and easy to memorize. i followed the steps of many previous compilers who collected forty hadiths in various subjects. all hadiths are certain and accurate, i.e. mentioned in sahih muslim and/or al bukhari or agreed upon by the prominent hadith scholars.

i pray to allah, the high and almighty, to accept this modest work from his humble worshipper, forgive all my sins and mistakes, guide my intention, and let me die on good deeds.

amen

chapter 1 : woman’s pray at home is better than going to mosque

narrated by ibn 'umar: allah's apostle said: “do not prevent women (wives, mothers, daughters, sisters, etc) from (praying at) mosques. yet, their prayer at home is better (for them).”

chapter 2 : woman’s freedom to go out for their needs

narrated by 'aisha: allah's apostle said: "you (women) have been allowed to go out for your needs."

chapter 3 : evils behind unnecessary socialising of unveiled women

narrated by ibn mas'ud: allah's apostle said: “(unveiled) woman is a cause of corruption. once she goes out satan beautifies her in the eyes of men (to seduce her as well as them). at her home, she is the closest (to the face) of her lord.”

chapter 4 : woman should take the permission of her husband before going out

narrated by ibn umar: one of the wives of umar (bin al-khattab) used to offer the fajr and the 'isha' prayer in congregation in the mosque. she was asked why she had come out for the prayer as she knew that umar disliked it, and he has great “ghaira" (self-respect). she replied, "what prevents him from stopping me from this act?" the other replied, "the statement of allah's apostle (p.b.u.h): 'do not stop allah's women-slave from going to allah’s mosques. "

chapter 7 : women should not travel without mahram

narrated by ibn 'abbas: allah's apostle said: "a woman should not travel except with a dhu-mahram (her husband or a man with whom that woman cannot marry at all according to the islamic jurisprudence)." a man got up and said, "o allah's apostle! i intend to go to such and such an army and my wife wants to perform hajj." the prophet said (to him), "go along with her (to hajj)."

chapter 8 : women should have their own entrance to the mosque

narrated by ibn 'umar: allah's apostle said: “should we leave this entrance (at the mosque, i.e. al masjid al nabawi ) only for women to enter.” the sub-narrator, ibn nafie’ said: “ibn ‘umar did not use this entrance (after that) until his death.”

chapter 10 : women should perform tawaf without mingling with men

narrated by ibn jarieh said ‘ata had told him when ibn hashim prevented women from performing tawaf with men: how could he prevent them while the wives of the prophet performed tawaf with men?” i (i.e. ibn jarieh) said: before or after (the verse of) hijab (was revealed)? he said: “upon my life, after hijab.” “how could they intermix with men?” i asked. “they didn’t,” he replied. “’aisha used to perform tawaf at a dividing space from men; she didn’t intermingle with them.”

chapter 12 : women should have their own learning venues

narrated by abu huraira: a group of women came to allah’s prophet and said to him: “we cannot attend your majlis (gathering) of men, so, appoint us a day to come to you (alone).” he said: “we will meet at the house of so and so.” he went to them on the specified date and place. among what he said at that day to the present women was “any woman who rises up three children for the sake of allah will enter paradise.” one woman said: “and two?” “and two,” the prophet said.

chapter 16: women should not speak unnecessarily in the presence of foreign men

narrated by abu huraira : the prophet said, "the saying 'sub han allah' is for men and clapping is for women i.e." (if something happens during the prayer talking is not allowed, except the men can invite the attention of the imam by saying "sub han allah (i.e. glorified be allah )", and women, by clapping their hands).

chapter 18 : exchange of salutation between men and women once there is no temptation

narrated by asmaa: allah’s apostle passed by a group of women near the mosque. he waved his hand to them in salutation and said: "beware of being ungrateful to your husbands, beware of being ungrateful to your husbands.”

chapter 19 : men and women may talk to each other in good intention

narrated by anas bin malik: the prophet passed by a woman who was sitting and weeping beside a grave and said to her, "fear allah and be patient."

chapter 20: a woman can offer herself in marriage to the righteous man

narrated by anas: "a woman came to the prophet offering herself to him in marriage, saying, "have you got any interest in me (i.e. would you like to marry me?)" anas' daughter said, "how shameless that woman was!" on that anas said, "she is better than you for, she presented herself to allah's apostle (for marriage)."

chapter 21 : a woman should not be married against her will

narrated by abdullah ibn abbas: a virgin came to the prophet and mentioned that her father had married her to a man against her will, so the prophet allowed her to exercise her choice.

another hadith asserts this point.

narrated by abdullah ibn abbas:

the prophet said: a guardian has no concern with a woman previously married and has no husband, and a virgin must be consulted; her silence being her acceptance. (book 5, number 2095: abu dawud)

chapter 25 : wives have great duty towards their husbands

narrated by ‘abullah bin abi awfa: allah’s apostle said, “had i ordered a person to prostrate to someone rather than allah, i would have ordered the wife to prostrate to her husband. by allah, who holds the soul of muhammad in his hands, the wife will not be fulfilling her duty towards allah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband. if he asks her (for sexual intercourse) while she is on a camel (what means, being busy), she should not disobey him.”

chapter 27 : woman should be grateful to her husband

narrated by abdullah ibn abbas: allah's apostle said, “i also saw the hell-fire and i had never seen such a horrible sight. i saw that most of the inhabitants were women." the people asked, "o allah's apostle! why is it so?" the prophet replied, "because of their ungratefulness." it was asked whether they are ungrateful to allah. the prophet said, "they are ungrateful to their companions of life (husbands) and ungrateful to good deeds. if you are benevolent to one of them throughout the life and if she sees anything (undesirable) in you, she will say, 'i never had any good from you.' "

chapter 28 : woman should not obey her husband if ordered to do a sin

narrated by 'aisha: an ansari woman (from the supportes) gave her daughter in marriage and the hair of the latter started falling out. the ansari women came to the prophet and mentioned that to him and said, "her (my daughter's) husband suggested that i should let her wear false hair." the prophet said, "no, (don't do that) for allah sends his curses upon such ladies who lengthen their hair artificially."

chapter 29 : woman should not donate from her money unless upon husband’s consent

allah’s apostle said: “a woman, once married, should ask for husband’s consent if she wants to give away a gift (or donation) from her money.”

chapter 30 : woman should help her husband and his dependants

narrated by jabir bin 'abdullah: "my father died and left seven or nine girls and i married a matron". allah's apostle said to me, "o jabir! have you married?" i said, "yes." he said, "a virgin or a matron?" i replied, "a matron." he said, "why not a virgin, so that you might play with her and she with you, and you might amuse her and she amuse you." i said, " 'abdullah (my father) died and left girls, and i dislike to marry a girl like them, so i married a lady (matron) so that she may look after them." on that the prophet said, "may allah bless you," or "that is good."

chapter 31: husband should provide for wife and children

narrated by 'aisha : hind (bint 'utba) said, "o allah's apostle! abu sufyan is a miser. is there any harm if i take of his property what will cover me and my children's needs?" the prophet said, "take (according to your needs) in a reasonable manner."

chapter 35 : woman should not lie and adopt falsehood

narrated by a’sha that a woman came to allah's apostle) and said: i have a co-wife. is there any harm for me if i give her the false impression (of getting something from my husband which he has not in fact given me)? thereupon allah's messenger (may peace be upon him) said: the one who creates such a (false impression) of receiving what one has not been given is like one who wears the garment of falsehood.

http://rasoulallah.net/index.php/en/art ... ticle/1389
These are a few that I thought would be good to share with those who are interested in knowing
Last edited by Sacchetto Boutique on May 16th, 2013, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

metalgear2095
12 pounds of Boost

Postby metalgear2095 » May 16th, 2013, 11:54 am

mamoo_pagal wrote:

Answer- EMPLOYMENT

Can you please quote the answers from the Quran? Its always better to get your concepts from the religious book rather than from an external source.

Sent from Outside Your Window" until the police confiscated my phone. I need to be more careful next time (well, in 5 years...or 3 with good behavior).

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 16th, 2013, 12:18 pm

AdamB wrote:
MG Man wrote:how you know that?

How do you don't know that?
burden of proof is on AdamB here

that's like saying unicorns do exist since you can't prove they don't exist.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 16th, 2013, 12:21 pm

AdamB wrote:^That's a "freedom" that Sachetto will have to answer on the Day of Judgment. One a woman is properly dressed and in the company of a male relative, she can go anywhere and talk to anyone...as long as she is not alone with the male non-relative.
so her husband or other mahram needs to be with her all the time while she is talking to us on the forum?

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » May 16th, 2013, 12:25 pm

^nah..... only if skyping

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 16th, 2013, 12:27 pm

power to you! I admire anyone who gets up and takes the responsibilities they have.

The point I was making is not that you are wrong. I am saying that as a woman, according to Sharia law, you will not be able to do alot of things that you do every day in the way that you do it which is why I said many Muslims will say you are the one twisting things to suit yourself. Again it comes down to which one of you are right. Maybe both of you are wrong, but both of you can't be right.

BTW not wanting to drive and not being able to drive are two TOTALLY different things. One is a choice, the other is oppression.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 16th, 2013, 12:30 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
so her husband or other mahram needs to be with her all the time while she is talking to us on the forum?

Technical difference. She cannot 'SEE' men on the forum.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 16th, 2013, 12:43 pm

bluefete wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

nothing is wrong with women looking at men. In Islam men do not have to cover their face.

Also even if a man cannot see a woman behind a veil, they should not be intermingling and constantly talking casually. In passing it seems to be ok, but daily?

Maybe AdamB can shed some light on this?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 16th, 2013, 12:51 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
bluefete wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

nothing is wrong with women looking at men. In Islam men do not have to cover their face.

Also even if a man cannot see a woman behind a veil, they should not be intermingling and constantly talking casually. In passing it seems to be ok, but daily?

Maybe AdamB can shed some light on this?

Point taken. I really meant to write that men cannot "SEE" her on the forum.

But I see what you did there!!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”