this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The 'hell hole' that is Sea Lots

Postby Dizzy28 » December 5th, 2017, 9:18 am

VII wrote:
antlind wrote:
pugboy wrote:Some of the theories are sealots and beetham as mentioned were basically
99% foreigners living in refugee camp style which resulted in a lack of family foundation life values
Hence the poor social economic outcomes from that section of the population

When the indentured labourers came over to TT they also lived in refugee camp conditions. They didn’t turn out to be a blight on society. Just saying.

Beetham and Sealots have many Indians and they just as bad or probably even worse,they will do anything and I mean anything,if Beetham and Sealots were initially populated with your preferred race it would've made no difference to the outcome,there is no cane or rice plantations in POS by the dump and POS back water .

Please stop spreading that myth,if anything Indians do bigger crimes in general,the idiots in the Beetham and Sealots are just the visible manifestation of ills in T&T ,like a rash that appears as an indication of a bigger problem,and all you guys wanna treat is the rash,lol how cute..

This guy below bigger than Spanish or Chemist could or would ever be ..but he decent ent..and there are hundreds maybe thousands like him out there ,this isn't about race or even area, but if it is every major race in T&T contributes to crime,some in bigger ways than others,all the idiots in Sealots and Beetham put together not as half as dangerous as this one guy below,at least with them all you have to do is pass on the other side,but he supplying , strengthening and replenishing them and everyone else,to keep f@cking us up..lol you guys need to grow up.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20171204/news/man-charged-in-24-million-drug-weapons-bust

That man is a Maraj!!!!
We are merely chamars in his presence.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 5th, 2017, 9:26 am

Indos was always top dogs when it came high crime. They invented real crime way before the 1%. Boysie Singh was like the trini god father of crime. For younger folk you will need to ask your grand parents about him.

://archives.newsday.co.tt/2005/08/07/boysie-singh-20th-century-pirate-of-the-caribbean/
Last edited by zoom rader on December 5th, 2017, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 5th, 2017, 9:30 am

zoom rader wrote:Indos was always top dogs when it came high crime. They invented real crime way before the 1%. Boysie Singh was like the trini god father of crime. For younger folk you will need to ask your grand parents about him. He is listed in the top 10 of crime lords and pirate

archives.newsday.co.tt/2005/08/07/boysie-singh-20th-century-pirate-of-the-caribbean/

Ok well there you go,so everybody wants to be top dog now..

Thanks for the clarity.

And I know for a fact every ambitious mid to high level gangster I know or ever knew spoke glowingly about those you mentioned and plenty more,they absolutely worshiped them and their impunity,like it or not those legends set the trend.
Last edited by VII on December 5th, 2017, 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 5th, 2017, 9:33 am

VII wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Indos was always top dogs when it came high crime. They invented real crime way before the 1%. Boysie Singh was like the trini god father of crime. For younger folk you will need to ask your grand parents about him. He is listed in the top 10 of crime lords and pirate

archives.newsday.co.tt/2005/08/07/boysie-singh-20th-century-pirate-of-the-caribbean/

Ok well there you go,everybody wants to be top dog..

Thanks for the clarity.

But there is a difference the British hanged him.

Dole was hanged by the then UNC government

We still waiting for the PNM crime Plan

Tar Baby
Street 2NR

Postby Tar Baby » December 5th, 2017, 10:06 am

Removed by Moderator
Last edited by Tar Baby on November 3rd, 2021, 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 5th, 2017, 11:02 am

zoom rader wrote:
VII wrote:

Ok well there you go,everybody wants to be top dog..

Thanks for the clarity.

But there is a difference the British hanged him.

Dole was hanged by the then UNC government

We still waiting for the PNM crime Plan

Seriously don't care about this or any government,I never got free money from any of them, all I have is hope that whichever Gov't is in power they can do something to bring the country to order. Why do men still get bail for guns etc,there should be no bail for guns and instant life with parole ,if you prove you want to be a productive member of society then you have a chance,if you just caught up and had a gun for other reasons well you should excel in the program ,the idiots must be afraid to be near an illegal gun,I know for a fact the only thing Trini gunmen fraid is no bail and the possibility of swift conclusive cases.

Why no one considering this,and will the opposition really support any attempt by current government to change legislation to quickly rein in the crime epidemic? They didn't even support the renewal of their own bail bill which was working well,everything really tun up after that,if they are serious about solving the country's crime problem they must put party and race behind and country first. But I seriously doubt they will support the Gov't with any effective proposed solution.

They playing games with our quality of life as a country.

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » December 5th, 2017, 11:29 am

So now, it have people in here who doing the accounting for these gang leaders?
I ask this dotish question because I see ppl statin that the indian have more than the african thugs nah.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 5th, 2017, 11:43 am

Average wrote:So now, it have people in here who doing the accounting for these gang leaders?
I ask this dotish question because I see ppl statin that the indian have more than the african thugs nah.

Dude the real thugs are the 1% . Who you think does the dirty work for them while they keep their hands clean.

Here on tuner we have folk that defend the 1%

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 5th, 2017, 11:47 am

zoom rader wrote:
Average wrote:So now, it have people in here who doing the accounting for these gang leaders?

Dude the real thugs are the 1% . Who you think does the dirty work for them while they keep their hands clean.

Correct..they have the resources and the red eyed greed..many people are in constant denial.

Mostly the fanboys and the starstruck...
Last edited by VII on December 5th, 2017, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 5th, 2017, 11:49 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
VII wrote:
antlind wrote:
pugboy wrote:Some of the theories are sealots and beetham as mentioned were basically
99% foreigners living in refugee camp style which resulted in a lack of family foundation life values
Hence the poor social economic outcomes from that section of the population

When the indentured labourers came over to TT they also lived in refugee camp conditions. They didn’t turn out to be a blight on society. Just saying.

Beetham and Sealots have many Indians and they just as bad or probably even worse,they will do anything and I mean anything,if Beetham and Sealots were initially populated with your preferred race it would've made no difference to the outcome,there is no cane or rice plantations in POS by the dump and POS back water .

Please stop spreading that myth,if anything Indians do bigger crimes in general,the idiots in the Beetham and Sealots are just the visible manifestation of ills in T&T ,like a rash that appears as an indication of a bigger problem,and all you guys wanna treat is the rash,lol how cute..

This guy below bigger than Spanish or Chemist could or would ever be ..but he decent ent..and there are hundreds maybe thousands like him out there ,this isn't about race or even area, but if it is every major race in T&T contributes to crime,some in bigger ways than others,all the idiots in Sealots and Beetham put together not as half as dangerous as this one guy below,at least with them all you have to do is pass on the other side,but he supplying , strengthening and replenishing them and everyone else,to keep f@cking us up..lol you guys need to grow up.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20171204/news/man-charged-in-24-million-drug-weapons-bust

That man is a Maraj!!!!
We are merely chamars in his presence.

And he still small...poor T&T!!

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 5th, 2017, 1:10 pm

Oh one thing to note,I always pass through Sealots to go by Bhagwansingh's and thousands of others do without incident,all kind of people in all kind of rides,I often say to myself T&T ain't as bad as we may think because of this,the other side where the trucker was attacked closer to the lighthouse is a dead end so they may see more opportunity there.

People even go there for fish at ungodly hours of the morning,couple years ago I took a Bajan friend there at 5 am because he wanted to select and sponsor the freshest possible fish to cook during his stay,I even told him we were in one of the most notorious areas in T&T.

Plenty social outreach and legal reform is needed to curb this negative trend,and sitting at home being sarcastic and cynical don't help..

As a population our values are very twisted across the board..we are becoming a very selfish cynical and shallow people,and the higher up in society you look it's more glaring .

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 5th, 2017, 3:14 pm

^^^ That's why I say have nasty ppl but turners ready to cuss me and sat i anti trini

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » December 5th, 2017, 3:57 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:idk why police never set up some nice sting operations on the highway and gun down them bandits

roll up with a unmarked and pretend to get a flat, have a few officers in another vehicle nearby waiting....

when the 100% bandits come out to rob...light them up
do that for a few weeks...the bandits will be scared to come out and rob anyone

Ok sit down .. Here drink a glass of Apple Juice.

I will explain .

The Police are employees.

Understand ?

The juice is $10 . Pay the cashier .

Nominated for post of the year...

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » December 5th, 2017, 6:23 pm

zoom rader wrote:

They like easy money.

And sneakers :D

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 14th, 2019, 7:16 am

Yesterday afternoon, perfect example of why those pests dont deserve a walkover.
Walkover EMPTY and some fugly overweight beast from sealots taking her time strolling across the highway directly below the walkover and sticking out her tongue at everyone and cursing them when they didnt slow down for her.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 14th, 2019, 10:00 am

Ben_spanna wrote:Yesterday afternoon, perfect example of why those pests dont deserve a walkover.
Walkover EMPTY and some fugly overweight beast from sealots taking her time strolling across the highway directly below the walkover and sticking out her tongue at everyone and cursing them when they didnt slow down for her.
No pic so it not true.

You making this up to make those people look bad

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 14th, 2019, 10:35 am

Ben_spanna wrote:Yesterday afternoon, perfect example of why those pests dont deserve a walkover.
Pedestrian bridges were a popular urban planning idea from before 1950. But they simply never worked. In fact, since the 1980s, many cities around the world that already had pedestrian bridges have been removing them.

Shame on any politician or urban planner that tries to argue that pedestrian bridges work anywhere except over a river.
Last edited by adnj on August 14th, 2019, 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 14th, 2019, 11:32 am

Ben_spanna and dem fighting down Sea Lots people. Allyuh expect them to walk almost quarter mile up and down that walkover. We want ah elevatah.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 14th, 2019, 11:42 am

rspann wrote:Ben_spanna and dem fighting down Sea Lots people. Allyuh expect them to walk almost quarter mile up and down that walkover. We want ah elevatah.

iz escalator dawg not elevatah ... :lol:

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 14th, 2019, 11:45 am

elevator should work good pon the UP side but deeg ah hole straight to hell so on the down cycle it could jop dem off one time!

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 14th, 2019, 1:25 pm

Ben_spanna have racial undertones. We want jostiss!!!

HSA
Riding on 17's

Postby HSA » August 14th, 2019, 2:22 pm

allyuh too wicked

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”