Forums

The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

WarrLordd
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: The | Apple Inc.  | Thread

Postby WarrLordd » November 22nd, 2014, 3:16 pm

8.1 jailbreak still buggy WiFi issues while playing online games but streaming real good or is it just flow faking up

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » November 22nd, 2014, 7:18 pm

Stephon. wrote:5grand for the 16GB 6
5.7 grand for the 16GB 6+

Idk what plan these come with, probably cheaper options available. Not worth it.

Oh I switched to apple lol

x months hiding from tuner and you come back to say this?

blasted sellout

:|

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 22nd, 2014, 8:03 pm

Idk what plan these come with, probably cheaper options available. Not worth it.

Main thing is...you can watch lady gaga vids

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » November 23rd, 2014, 9:48 am

What do you think, coming from android?

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » November 23rd, 2014, 11:38 pm

ismithx wrote:

blasted sellout

lmfaoooooo :(

src1983 wrote:

It's cool, with android I could have done literally everything with it tho whereas with apple you kinda need a laptop/computer to enjoy the phone more. I prefer it over android tho, not a single lag whereas my s5 starts lagging after a while of constant use. I'm gonna stick with apple for a while tho the restrictions are a minor setback for me which I can work around. Apple made me realise that hardware specs dont mean anything tho.

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » November 24th, 2014, 5:59 am

Yeah, but you picked the wrong time to jump off android. True apple makes the most efficient use of hardware, but android L is gonna do the same. Like strapping jetpacks to an already powerful device

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » November 24th, 2014, 7:22 am

ismithx wrote:Yeah, but you picked the wrong time to jump off android. True apple makes the most efficient use of hardware, but android L is gonna do the same. Like strapping jetpacks to an already powerful device

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush...why wait for L when he can have the performance now?

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » November 24th, 2014, 10:50 am

In the words of my wise uncle patience is a virtue

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 24th, 2014, 10:57 am

ismithx wrote:Yeah, but you picked the wrong time to jump off android. True apple makes the most efficient use of hardware, but android L is gonna do the same. Like strapping jetpacks to an already powerful device
Android 5.0 L update to Nexus 4, 5, 6 devices halted due to SMS bug

A new bug was found brought about by the installation of the Android 5.0 Lollipop that prompted Google to temporarily stop the delivery of the new OS to Nexus devices.
A number of Nexus 4, 5, and 6 users reported an SMS bug that prevented them from sending text messages. Specifically, SMSs sent through the Nexus smartphones do not reach the recipient, although the messages appear to have been sent on the sender's handset. Users received error code 38.
Google confirmed to Dutch web site Tweakers the existence of the bug and suspended the Android 5.0 Lollipop OS update in the Netherlands until the bug is fixed. Reports also state that the bug was found in Nexus devices under carriers Vodafone Netherlands, Vodafone India, and Mobistar in Belgium.
On the other hand, users under the different U.S. carriers have not announced any SMS problem related with Android 5.0 Lollipop OS.
There is no clear explanation from Google what is root of the bug, but it is purported that the issue stems from the hardware or software used to send the text messages.
One way to fix the SMS bug is to downgrade back to Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS.
Less than a week after Google released the Android 5.0 Lollipop OS to Nexus devices, devices were plagued with various bugs and issues. Some users reported that trouble in connecting to Wi-Fi networks, losing data when updating Over-The-Air, and fast battery discharge.
Unfortunately, Android developers have not rolled out an Android 5.0 update containing bug fixes and solutions to the aforementioned issues. There is no word yet from the tech giant as to when an update will be released.
Obviously, users are annoyed with the bugs found in the latest Android mobile firmware since it prevents them from fully enjoying the different features packed into the software.

Read more: http://www.christiantoday.com/article/g ... z3JzvzPnIV

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » November 24th, 2014, 11:07 am

ismithx wrote:In the words of my wise uncle patience is a virtue

Yuh uncle on android or ios?

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » November 24th, 2014, 1:47 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
Android 5.0 L update to Nexus 4, 5, 6 devices halted due to SMS bug

A new bug was found brought about by the installation of the Android 5.0 Lollipop that prompted Google to temporarily stop the delivery of the new OS to Nexus devices.
A number of Nexus 4, 5, and 6 users reported an SMS bug that prevented them from sending text messages. Specifically, SMSs sent through the Nexus smartphones do not reach the recipient, although the messages appear to have been sent on the sender's handset. Users received error code 38.
Google confirmed to Dutch web site Tweakers the existence of the bug and suspended the Android 5.0 Lollipop OS update in the Netherlands until the bug is fixed. Reports also state that the bug was found in Nexus devices under carriers Vodafone Netherlands, Vodafone India, and Mobistar in Belgium.
On the other hand, users under the different U.S. carriers have not announced any SMS problem related with Android 5.0 Lollipop OS.
There is no clear explanation from Google what is root of the bug, but it is purported that the issue stems from the hardware or software used to send the text messages.
One way to fix the SMS bug is to downgrade back to Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS.
Less than a week after Google released the Android 5.0 Lollipop OS to Nexus devices, devices were plagued with various bugs and issues. Some users reported that trouble in connecting to Wi-Fi networks, losing data when updating Over-The-Air, and fast battery discharge.
Unfortunately, Android developers have not rolled out an Android 5.0 update containing bug fixes and solutions to the aforementioned issues. There is no word yet from the tech giant as to when an update will be released.
Obviously, users are annoyed with the bugs found in the latest Android mobile firmware since it prevents them from fully enjoying the different features packed into the software.

Read more: http://www.christiantoday.com/article/g ... z3JzvzPnIV

everything has bugs at first, even iOS. not beating up over that, progress cannot be stopped

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 24th, 2014, 2:36 pm

i see people locally selling iphone 5s "brand new" for $3400

keep in mind a iphone 5s brand new from apple store unlocked is $550 us ($3575) before any shipping or taxes etc

padna of mine went n buy one

do a apple serial look up, warranty expired 2 years now

turn out phone is a refurb yes

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 24th, 2014, 2:36 pm

keep in mind the phone sealed in original box in plastic eh

PapaC
Riding on 17's

Postby PapaC » November 24th, 2014, 8:21 pm

ABA Trading LTD wrote:keep in mind the phone sealed in original box in plastic eh

Cling wrap and a blow dryer??
lol

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 24th, 2014, 8:39 pm

Refurbished out of the box stuff is like new so that is why it's packaged perfectly

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » November 24th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Stephon. wrote:
ismithx wrote:

blasted sellout

src1983 wrote:

It's cool, with android I could have done literally everything with it tho whereas with apple you kinda need a laptop/computer to enjoy the phone more. I prefer it over android tho, not a single lag whereas my s5 starts lagging after a while of constant use. I'm gonna stick with apple for a while tho the restrictions are a minor setback for me which I can work around. Apple made me realise that hardware specs dont mean anything tho.

shut up phaggot. you and me are not related anymore

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 24th, 2014, 9:15 pm

S_2NR wrote:
Stephon. wrote:
ismithx wrote:

blasted sellout

src1983 wrote:

shut up phaggot. you and me are not related anymore
allyuh related!? waw that explains A LOT!

what do you need the laptop/computer for to enjoy the iPhone?

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 24th, 2014, 9:22 pm

Any thread steffy in is always full of win.

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » November 25th, 2014, 9:29 am

Lmfaooo nun wrong with a change, I was with Samsung since bmobile had their 1500 dollar s2 sale

Duane with my android I was able to get music videos and music in my phone library when I wanted, performances and virtually any YouTube videos, including tv shows on utorrent, now I gotta do all them things on the laptop then transfer with iTunes. All of my purchased music from iTunes before went to the phone when I went to my iTunes purchases tho but I probably only legally purchased 10% of my music library from iTunes

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » November 25th, 2014, 9:45 am

Quick question tho, is there any way I can play whatever video I am playing on my iPhone on my tv without having to buy Apple TV? I was able to do it with my s5

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » November 25th, 2014, 9:58 am

Lightning to HDMI cable

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 29th, 2014, 6:21 pm

there is a seller on ebay selling iphones for $640 since yesterday, cheaper
than apple store yes

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » November 29th, 2014, 6:46 pm

^^post link

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 29th, 2014, 6:50 pm

just searc on ebay, the price is $639
it will come up near top

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 29th, 2014, 6:57 pm

Clone iPhone iymc

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » December 9th, 2014, 11:01 am

Ok, so im in the market for an mp3 player for when im outside. yes google has the feature to play music from drive etc but im looking for something to store my tunes on and an arm band to attach it to my hand.

Apple has a nice rock solid operating system and the itouch looks nice butttttt, I see there is camera etc etc etc. Dont really need all that, its like a phone without a sim card. Is there a model itouch (previous model self) with out camera, wifi etc etc. I just want a raw mp3 player.

Gracias.

asap20
Riding on 13's

Postby asap20 » December 9th, 2014, 12:52 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Ok, so im in the market for an mp3 player for when im outside. yes google has the feature to play music from drive etc but im looking for something to store my tunes on and an arm band to attach it to my hand.

Apple has a nice rock solid operating system and the itouch looks nice butttttt, I see there is camera etc etc etc. Dont really need all that, its like a phone without a sim card. Is there a model itouch (previous model self) with out camera, wifi etc etc. I just want a raw mp3 player.

Gracias.

Check out the ipod nano or shuffle,

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » December 9th, 2014, 4:34 pm

asap20 wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:Ok, so im in the market for an mp3 player for when im outside. yes google has the feature to play music from drive etc but im looking for something to store my tunes on and an arm band to attach it to my hand.

Gracias.

The nano is nice, really nice but too small to access on my arm.

Is there an older model of the touch with less features self?

Mind you the touch comes up as the best mp3 player right through. Apple products on the whole are ranked on top. The price tag is also very good for all that you are getting.
Really shying away from having two devices that do the same thing but if necessary I don't see why not.
Prices should be about $2k TT no?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » December 10th, 2014, 1:19 am

nervewrecker wrote:
asap20 wrote:

Gracias.

Mind you the touch comes up as the best mp3 player right through. Apple products on the whole are ranked on top. The price tag is also very good for all that you are getting.
Really shying away from having two devices that do the same thing but if necessary I don't see why not.
why don't you just use your iPhone?

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » December 10th, 2014, 5:18 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:
asap20 wrote:

Gracias.

why don't you just use your iPhone?

Cuz he has a nexus :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”