TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The VW/Audi DSG GEARBOX LIE !

BMW, Mercedes, Mini, Audi, Peugeot, Renault, VW, Rover, Volvo, Porsche, Jaguar etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Krystal Car Part Imports
Sweet on this forum

The VW/Audi DSG GEARBOX LIE !

Postby Krystal Car Part Imports » May 29th, 2018, 6:51 pm

So,
There is a shortage of DSG gearbox fluid in the country. Massy and SS insist that there is an 'updated' mineral/vegetable oil DSG fluid designed to stop mechatronics failure in hot climates. I put it to all my euro friends that that is A LIE straight from the pits of HELL.

If that were true, then all the aftermarket producers of DSG fluid with technical data sheets containing Audi/VW spec numbers would have pulled their products from shelves of all stores in hot climates (to avoid costly litigation) a long time ago. This has not happened in the real world.

My friends, VW/Audi has duped the masses yet again. Its either one of two things; Genuine DSG fluid is poorly manufactured and should not be used, or the DSG gearboxes themselves are rubbish. I personally think the evidence points to the FACT is that the DSG gearboxes, particularly the ones mated to 1.4 tsi engines were, and still are POORLY manufactured in order to keep costs down.

The same goes for Ford.

This is the Plain and simple truth.

I await the flurry of comments.
Last edited by Krystal Car Part Imports on May 29th, 2018, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Return to “EURO”