TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The Official CS Lancer Thread!

Mitsu Lancer, Evo, GSR, MIVEC, 4G**, GDI, Galant, Outlander, L200 Sportero/Triton etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

ZeroOne
12 pounds of Boost

Re: The Official CS Lancer Thread!

Postby ZeroOne » April 10th, 2014, 12:11 pm

Mathura and ausco never had those. They have the single ground electrode versions.

nissan4life
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby nissan4life » April 10th, 2014, 12:15 pm

Zero one jus found the bill is autorama (638-4831) in el socorro i bought it,165 for the 4... hard luck dey
You sure mathuras aint have? better to ask the old man or egg layer man marcus caz dem fellas does give you rel wrong parts.

ZeroOne
12 pounds of Boost

Postby ZeroOne » April 10th, 2014, 12:34 pm

Yea I asked marcus and the old man. They never had the double electrode. I just called autorama they have it.

Thanks.

idlemind
punchin NOS

Postby idlemind » April 10th, 2014, 12:53 pm

Always check Autorama.
When you go there ask for Neil.
If he doesnt have he will tell you where to get.
ROFL @ egg layer man in maturas...I dont go there unless its my last resort.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » April 10th, 2014, 3:09 pm

ummm, they don't give more spark. just more paths for the one spark to travel.
by each tip degrading at the life of one tip. the multiple tips last longer extending plug life

ZeroOne
12 pounds of Boost

Postby ZeroOne » April 10th, 2014, 3:46 pm

I see, the main reason for switching to this is to fix that horrible carbon fouling, not really more power.

Using the logic in that vid iridium plugs should give you better performance, anyone tried those in a GDI?

BrotherHood
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Bringing HID & LED to a location near you! 355-3165. 704-5442 (WhatsApp).

Postby BrotherHood » April 11th, 2014, 1:48 am

nissan4life wrote:better to ask the egg layer man marcus

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, couldn't help it.

nissan4life
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby nissan4life » April 11th, 2014, 10:51 am

ZeroOne wrote:I see, the main reason for switching to this is to fix that horrible carbon fouling, not really more power.

Using the logic in that vid iridium plugs should give you better performance, anyone tried those in a GDI?

zero i had in the iridium in my car before switching back to the stock plugs.
Didnt really feel a difference in my lil gdi, faster start and longer life span thats it other dan that its not worth the expense caz i opted to go back to stock compared to paying for the iridium.

rameshb
Street 2NR

Postby rameshb » April 11th, 2014, 4:01 pm

tunerz i have to change my front shocks on my cs2, can anyone tell me where i would get them for the best price..thanks

QG
punchin NOS

Postby QG » April 11th, 2014, 10:36 pm

http://www.elmhurst.edu/~chm/vchembook/ ... tygas.html

Gas Density examples based upon differences in temperature.

The density of gases depends upon the temperature. The higher the temperature, the more the molecules are spread out and the lower the density as shown in the graphic on the left. The result is that warm gases rise and cool gases sink. The same concept helps to explain the weather resulting in high and low pressures. High pressure means high density, cooler, sinking air. Low pressure means low density, warmer, rising air.

JUST SOMETHING INFORMATIVE FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW...weather conditions can affect the fuel consumption.

There are more stuff online on how cold weathers affect your fuel consumption (good or bad). Take the time to look it up!

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » April 11th, 2014, 10:58 pm

QG wrote:JUST SOMETHING INFORMATIVE FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW...weather conditions can affect the fuel consumption.

There are more stuff online on how cold weathers affect your fuel consumption (good or bad). Take the time to look it up!
most articles refer under 77°F (25°C) to 20°F (-6°C).
Is that applicable in Trinidad where the average temperature range is between 93.2°F (34°C) to 78.8°F (26°C)?

ZeroOne
12 pounds of Boost

Postby ZeroOne » April 12th, 2014, 7:06 am

nissan4life wrote:
ZeroOne wrote:I see, the main reason for switching to this is to fix that horrible carbon fouling, not really more power.

zero i had in the iridium in my car before switching back to the stock plugs.
Didnt really feel a difference in my lil gdi, faster start and longer life span thats it other dan that its not worth the expense caz i opted to go back to stock compared to paying for the iridium.

I kinda figured the iridiums would not work as the multi power plugs. I think the gdi is designed for a horizontal spark as opposed to a vertical spark that you get from regular designed plugs.

msb
Ricer

Postby msb » April 12th, 2014, 8:54 pm

ZeroOne wrote:Where in couva you bought them?

I can't remember the name of the place but it along the Couva main road. If you heading towards Pt. Lisas, the parts place right after the KC factory.

rameshb
Street 2NR

Postby rameshb » April 13th, 2014, 11:36 am

msb wrote:

I can't remember the name of the place but it along the Couva main road. If you heading towards Pt. Lisas, the parts place right after the KC factory.

think is reputable auto

icefox
3NE 2NR for life

Postby icefox » April 14th, 2014, 6:49 pm

hey i was driving my cs2 yesterday, wen i noticed my neautral light blinking all of a sudden, the car was drivin like normal i wasnt feeling any difference. Went in the mall an come back an it never came back on. any idea wat this cud b

Trinison
Riding on 13's

Postby Trinison » April 14th, 2014, 8:57 pm

Nice thread

fred1266
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby fred1266 » April 14th, 2014, 9:55 pm

icefox wrote:hey i was driving my cs2 yesterday, wen i noticed my neautral light blinking all of a sudden, the car was drivin like normal i wasnt feeling any difference. Went in the mall an come back an it never came back on. any idea wat this cud b

had this a while back car was down for 6 months think it was transmission problems, but atleast you stop so that good news

QG
punchin NOS

Postby QG » April 14th, 2014, 10:16 pm

rameshb wrote:
msb wrote:

think is reputable auto

Repu Auto?? If yes there is also a branch in Marabella near police station.

Biggs3ne
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Biggs3ne » April 15th, 2014, 6:58 am

yep..on d hill...i know d place in couva as well...never took notice of the name though

trapstar
3NE 2NR for life

Postby trapstar » April 15th, 2014, 8:20 am

icefox wrote:hey i was driving my cs2 yesterday, wen i noticed my neautral light blinking all of a sudden, the car was drivin like normal i wasnt feeling any difference. Went in the mall an come back an it never came back on. any idea wat this cud b

U need to install a trani cooler the blinking N is a warning the trani was how to put this on its brink to over heat that used to happen to me when I had my cs2 after very long driving

rameshb
Street 2NR

Postby rameshb » April 15th, 2014, 7:08 pm

QG wrote:
rameshb wrote:
msb wrote:

think is reputable auto

Repu Auto?? If yes there is also a branch in Marabella near police station.

not sure

ace
Street 2NR

Postby ace » April 17th, 2014, 9:55 am

guys i have a CS3 the N light blinking and the car dont have any power to move when it moves though it picks up speed and runs like normal.......Scan says Line Pr Sensor !!! any advice?

Biggs3ne
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Biggs3ne » April 17th, 2014, 4:10 pm

pay ur local tranny man a visit and get another opinion...

boost11
Street 2NR

Postby boost11 » April 18th, 2014, 7:06 am

Hey guys, I know there's an oil thread somewhere around here, but I didn't notice any mention of this - a coworker of mine was saying that he used motorcycle oil in his cs3, mobil 1 4t 10w-40, he hadn't changed it very long ago, so I was wondering, what are your takes on using motorcycle oil in the cs3, or any car for that matter, if I think about it, if the oil is recommended for high reving bikes, surely it could work for a sedan? I readd somewhere though, that motorcycle oil does have some different properties than auto oil, but I don't know if they matter or not..what you all think?

EXODUS
punchin NOS

Postby EXODUS » April 18th, 2014, 7:52 am

Try it n lewwe know

icefox
3NE 2NR for life

Postby icefox » April 18th, 2014, 7:12 pm

trapstar wrote:

U need to install a trani cooler the blinking N is a warning the trani was how to put this on its brink to over heat that used to happen to me when I had my cs2 after very long driving

I dont feel over heating is the problem, i started car today an as i drive off neautral light blinking, i feel i have to get a scan

30hz
Sweet on this forum

Postby 30hz » April 18th, 2014, 8:39 pm

Blinking neutral light happened to my cs3, a change of transmission oil did the trick.

icefox
3NE 2NR for life

Postby icefox » April 18th, 2014, 9:48 pm

30hz wrote:Blinking neutral light happened to my cs3, a change of transmission oil did the trick.

I feel il change mines tomorrow an see

BrotherHood
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Bringing HID & LED to a location near you! 355-3165. 704-5442 (WhatsApp).

Postby BrotherHood » April 20th, 2014, 2:00 pm

boost11 wrote:Hey guys, I know there's an oil thread somewhere around here, but I didn't notice any mention of this - a coworker of mine was saying that he used motorcycle oil in his cs3, mobil 1 4t 10w-40, he hadn't changed it very long ago, so I was wondering, what are your takes on using motorcycle oil in the cs3, or any car for that matter, if I think about it, if the oil is recommended for high reving bikes, surely it could work for a sedan? I readd somewhere though, that motorcycle oil does have some different properties than auto oil, but I don't know if they matter or not..what you all think?

Car engine oil on a shortage?? Listen to what you saying na pal.

icefox
3NE 2NR for life

Postby icefox » April 20th, 2014, 3:27 pm

Any know where i gut get the idle control unit that does b on d throttle body, tried the bamboo yesterday an didnt get any..... I tried servicing the idle control, but it gone tru

Advertisement

Return to “MITSUBISHI”