TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The NZE Corolla Thread

It's all about 4AGE, NZE, 3SGTE, 1JZ, 2JZ etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

dtopshottas
3NE 2NR for life

Re: The NZE Corolla Thread

Postby dtopshottas » September 24th, 2020, 10:52 pm

Hey All,
Ques? Can any NZE121 instrument cluster work on the JDM 06 Corolla? I am searching for an instrument cluster with the RPM gauge. The current one has a large speedo, fuel gauge and temperature. Thanks.

scoojoonks
Riding on 13's

Postby scoojoonks » October 15th, 2020, 9:24 am

Looking for a 2000 NZE actuator for L/S front door, any assistance greatly appreciated.

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » October 16th, 2020, 12:39 am

scoojoonks wrote:Looking for a 2000 NZE actuator for L/S front door, any assistance greatly appreciated.
Fyi there are two kinds, the one to work with the key and the one without. Singapore supposed to be the one with the key

scoojoonks
Riding on 13's

Postby scoojoonks » April 26th, 2021, 2:21 pm

Thank you.

LexB
Riding on 13's

Postby LexB » May 25th, 2021, 8:16 pm

Good evening all,

I own a 2002 NZE 121 Fielder and the front seats are beginning to show signs of aging. They are firmly bolted to the floor but the both shake a bit seemingly from inside the slider rails. Additionally, my wife has begun to complain that adjusting the driver's seat for comfort and safe driving is becoming difficult and sometimes there is pain in her hips and lower back after long periods of driving.

I know that motorized seats that are usually more accurately adjusted given the number of areas that can be adjusted.

Does anyone know if there are there powered seats that can fit my car?
Last edited by LexB on May 26th, 2021, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dtopshottas
3NE 2NR for life

Postby dtopshottas » May 26th, 2021, 11:32 am

LexB wrote:Good evening all,

I own a 2002 NZE 121 Fielder and the front seats are beginning to show signs of aging. They are firmly bolted to the floor but the both shake a bit seemingly from inside the slider rails. Additionally, my wife has begun to complain that adjusting the driver's seat for comfort and safe driving is becoming difficult and sometimes there is pain in her hips and lower back after long periods of driving.

I know that motorized seats that are usually more accurately adjusted given the number of areas that can be adjusted.

Does anyone know if there are there powered seats that can fit my care?

You will have to make custom brackets for the mounting points and run 12v for the motor. Yeah but getting seats will be the issue.

simplejack
Sweet on this forum

Postby simplejack » August 22nd, 2022, 2:56 pm

Hey, anyone ever changed the clock spring or spiral for their local NZE121? Trying to source one or get the part number since I can't find it locally

cainhurstcastletuner
Riding on 13's

Postby cainhurstcastletuner » August 24th, 2022, 5:14 am

simplejack wrote:Hey, anyone ever changed the clock spring or spiral for their local NZE121? Trying to source one or get the part number since I can't find it locally

Avinash foreign used auto parts in the bamboo usually has bits and pieces for singapore/local . i think i saw some new ones in brown boxes alongside local/singapore speed sensors which were new as well.

i think this is the number i had 3426426.

you can check the Club NZE Trinidad group on facebook

not sure if you could get through with it locally new in box from either aviniash or the facebook group. i would be weary about buying anthing on facebook though bamboo safer.

let us know if you get throuygh

simplejack
Sweet on this forum

Postby simplejack » August 25th, 2022, 2:17 pm

cainhurstcastletuner wrote:
simplejack wrote:Hey, anyone ever changed the clock spring or spiral for their local NZE121? Trying to source one or get the part number since I can't find it locally

Avinash foreign used auto parts in the bamboo usually has bits and pieces for singapore/local . i think i saw some new ones in brown boxes alongside local/singapore speed sensors which were new as well.

i think this is the number i had 3426426.

you can check the Club NZE Trinidad group on facebook

not sure if you could get through with it locally new in box from either aviniash or the facebook group. i would be weary about buying anthing on facebook though bamboo safer.

let us know if you get throuygh

Wish I saw this earlier, ended up order from PartSouq and its allegedly landing 1st September. Thanks for letting me know, in case I ordered the wrong part lol

Advertisement

Return to “TOYOTA”