TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Transfering A car ( im new to this guys)

Automotive Non-Technical topics... Just anything car related for the gear head in all of us

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Msanne
Riding on 13's

Transfering A car ( im new to this guys)

Postby Msanne » March 7th, 2020, 6:40 am

So last year a man hit me and my doors and fender are now silver have to flash over. The car has to transfer since its my last month paying for it .What i wanted to know since i know it has so many experienced people in here would it be a problem when i go down licensing office. I know there funny so i want to know if my doors being a different color would be an issue

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Re: Transfering A car ( im new to this guys)

Postby carluva » March 7th, 2020, 7:33 am

Looks like you are also new to sentence construction, English Grammar and punctuation as well.

What are you really asking OP and what we you trying to find out? People will help, but we at least have to understand what you are asking.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » March 7th, 2020, 9:03 am

carluva wrote:Looks like you are also new to sentence construction, English Grammar and punctuation as well.

What are you really asking OP and what we you trying to find out? People will help, but we at least have to understand what you are asking.
It is only correct to write "English grammar" unless it is written as a course title in a curriculum schedule or similar situation.

Apparently, the OP wants to know if LO will see doors of a dissimilar color as being a problem during the title transfer process.

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » March 7th, 2020, 12:22 pm

Thanks for the clarification. Your wealth of knowledge, information, edifications, clarifications and corrections about everything is always something to look forward to. You must be proud.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » March 7th, 2020, 12:41 pm

carluva wrote:Thanks for the clarification. Your wealth of knowledge, information, edifications, clarifications and corrections about everything is always something to look forward to. You must be proud.
It's customary to use a comma prior to "and" in a list with four or more items.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 7th, 2020, 12:54 pm

I know of a case where they told an owner of a blue car to either remove the black DG sticker on his bonnet ,or do a colour change to blue and black .

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 8th, 2020, 8:37 pm

Check one of them hustlers outside the license office na Opes...

Bam bam bam

Msanne
Riding on 13's

Postby Msanne » March 11th, 2020, 12:01 pm

Oh Jesus christ, the grammar police is here and also check your grammar before you attempt to correct anyone.

Anywhooooo for everyone else i just wanted to know if two doors being a different color from the entire car will be a problem. Thank you in advance for your response

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » March 11th, 2020, 1:46 pm

No it would not be. I saw worse and they got through. Just incase you're the unlucky one, just do what you have to do and then go back. There is always the right response you want to hear and there is always the correct thing to do. Choose your path.

Msanne
Riding on 13's

Postby Msanne » March 11th, 2020, 3:04 pm

Thank you agent 007.

Advertisement

Return to “The Car Park”