TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Motor One Insurance claims

Automotive Non-Technical topics... Just anything car related for the gear head in all of us

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Twang
Riding on 13's

Motor One Insurance claims

Postby Twang » September 4th, 2019, 7:09 am

Anyone ever had dealings with Motor One Insurance? One of their customers rear ended my vehicle & my insurance company which is Colfire advised me get good with someone working there because Motor One harder than life when it comes to claims

blackberry1234
Street 2NR

Re: Motor One Insurance claims

Postby blackberry1234 » September 4th, 2019, 8:09 am

they are usually known as BOUNCE AND LOSS ……..good luck on your claim

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Postby TurboSingh12 » September 4th, 2019, 9:01 am

One off the worst.

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » September 4th, 2019, 9:24 am

A driver broke a red light and hit my car, took about 5 months to get my money, and that is with me getting all my documents including a copy of the police report and submitting everything together with my claim

Twang
Riding on 13's

Postby Twang » September 4th, 2019, 4:18 pm

If you don't mind me asking, how much did they beat down your claim by?
Kronik wrote:A driver broke a red light and hit my car, took about 5 months to get my money, and that is with me getting all my documents including a copy of the police report and submitting everything together with my claim

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » September 4th, 2019, 7:19 pm

Twang wrote:If you don't mind me asking, how much did they beat down your claim by?
Kronik wrote:A driver broke a red light and hit my car, took about 5 months to get my money, and that is with me getting all my documents including a copy of the police report and submitting everything together with my claim
Two of the things in the estimate were not stated clearly enough for them to understand, the alignment of the chassis and something else, they didn't want to give me for that, but when I told them it had to be done, I ended up getting a 1800 extra for it, so make sure everything is clearly stated.

The labour I put was reduced to 70% of my figure and parts were reduced to 80% of my figure, adjuster agreed with all parts I put but reduced some of the prices I put. In all my claim was for about 31k and I got a little over 21k.

By the time I got that money I already fixed back the damage and repainted the whole car

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » October 5th, 2019, 11:49 pm

Kronik wrote:
Twang wrote:If you don't mind me asking, how much did they beat down your claim by?
Two of the things in the estimate were not stated clearly enough for them to understand, the alignment of the chassis and something else, they didn't want to give me for that, but when I told them it had to be done, I ended up getting a 1800 extra for it, so make sure everything is clearly stated.

The labour I put was reduced to 70% of my figure and parts were reduced to 80% of my figure, adjuster agreed with all parts I put but reduced some of the prices I put. In all my claim was for about 31k and I got a little over 21k.

By the time I got that money I already fixed back the damage and repainted the whole car

Lol but COLFIRE does the same thing ... in fact they all do especially if they chain you up to sign a cash-in-lieu

Advertisement

Return to “The Car Park”