TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Karim Khan's Auto Perfection - Professional Detailing Services

For everything else yuh want to buy or sell

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
• Negative comments or replies, lowballing or 'sale bashing' are NOT allowed in FS topics.
• Personal ads are FREE. Commercial Ads are not allowed without Powerseller Status. Posting items/property for rent is considered commercial.
• Powerseller status is for users who wish to post many items for sale, new or used.
• Even if you do not own a business but would like to post many items for sale, then Power Seller status is required.
• Users are limited to no more than 2 simultaneous Ads / FS (For Sale) topics per classified forum; powersellers are limited to no more than 4.
• Ads that have not been replied to after 180 days will be deleted.
Please click here to view the forum rules
Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: *PROFESSIONAL DETAILING SERVICES*

Postby Karim Khan » November 16th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Thank you very much Trini D

TTCARLOVER wrote:Hi Karim,

What is your most favorite car you have detailed, or top 5!

Thats a really good question TT Car Lover.

All of the cars i have worked on in the pass i would consider my favourite as each job is unique in its own way. That being said here are a few that comes to mind

The # 1

Probably one of the first cars i started off detailing. Years and years ago, primary school days, i picked this up at Youngs Pharmacy Saddle Road Maraval. This and the Fararri Testarosa was my favourite cars in those days and every weekend as a rule i use to detail all my Corgi cars with level Turtle wax and STP Son of a Gun protectant. I think this is where my passion for detailing started

Any order

Porsche 356 - I would like to own one some day!

Ferrari Italia 458 - Its a nice car but that day for the photoshoot the Zorce team and myself had some good fun. I had to detail the car and i was ordered by the Zorce team to detail the model when she fell down. :-D

AW 139. Its not a car but this is a favourite

Mini - This is one sweet Mini !

The real question is - What do i want to detail !!!

Here

it

is

Lockheed SR 71A Blackbird - I would love to detail this some day even if its just the wing!!!

Advertisement
TTCARLOVER
Street 2NR

Postby TTCARLOVER » November 17th, 2015, 4:36 am

Haha, Very nice, a great selection for sure. I did not know you did aircraft

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » December 13th, 2015, 7:56 am

Karim Khan's High End Detailing on this Porsche Cayenne GTS

Karim Khan's High End Detailing on this Porsche Cayenne GTS.

All foamed up and ready to be Karim Khaned

Detailed and protected by Karim Khan

Interior nicely detailed

This vehicle was protected with a silica based coating to protect it from the harsh Trinidad and Tobago elements.

If you are the proud owner of a high end vehicle and you would like to have it professionally detailed by Karim Khan give him a call to arrange a consultation - 868-784-9290

Karim Khan is the sole authorized installer for Cquartz Finest and Modesta exterior and interior protective coatings in Trinidad and Tobago. Accept no substitutes

*All consultations has an attached fee

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » December 20th, 2015, 9:35 pm

Karim Khan's High End Ceramic Paint Protection and Interior Protection on this Audi A7.

Detailed and protected by Karim Khan

Interior nicely detailed and well-protected

If you are the owner of a High-End vehicle and you are for long term exterior and interior protection for your prized asset call Karim Khan to arrange a consultation - 868-784-9290

* All consultations have an attached fee

Last edited by Karim Khan on October 30th, 2019, 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS

Postby V2NR 3.0 » December 20th, 2015, 11:49 pm

I dont know what I need to do again to get some attention to my Ford Ranger....called, Pm'ed - probably Im too poor

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » December 21st, 2015, 9:32 pm

V2NR 3.0 wrote:I dont know what I need to do again to get some attention to my Ford Ranger....called, Pm'ed - probably Im too poor

Hey V2NR and to everyone else, i do apologise if i did not return your call or message. For sometime now i have been really slammed with work and i do forget to return the call or message. If you are still interested please give me a call to make the relevant arrangements. If you do call and dont get through just send me a whatsapp message or text message and i till get back to you as soon as i can.

Again i do apologies for any inconvenience caused

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » December 24th, 2015, 10:21 pm

During this Christmas season, may you enjoy the message of hope, love, and peace on Earth. May all of these holiday blessings be yours to keep. Here’s to wishing you a Merry Christmas from Karim Khan

Karim Khan's High End Detailing Services will be closed from the 24th December 2015 and will reopen from the 11th January 2016.

If you need to contact us during this period , send an email to karimkhansautoperfection@gmail.com.

TTCARLOVER
Street 2NR

Postby TTCARLOVER » January 30th, 2016, 10:46 am

Hi karim, my father has imported a range rover evoque with a bodykit from the uk, parts of it are wrapped, are there any special services you can offer for wrapped cars as I tink they require a different type of car shampoo? do vinyl wraps require polishing? hes getting it from gericia in London, have you detailed any of their cars they have sent down before? the wrap is a satin chrome.

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » February 3rd, 2016, 9:16 pm

TTCARLOVER wrote:Hi karim, my father has imported a range rover evoque with a bodykit from the uk, parts of it are wrapped, are there any special services you can offer for wrapped cars as I tink they require a different type of car shampoo? do vinyl wraps require polishing? hes getting it from gericia in London, have you detailed any of their cars they have sent down before? the wrap is a satin chrome.

Hi TT Car Lover The Range Rover Evoque is a very nice vehicle. I have worked on both matte finish, fully wrapped and partially wrapped vehicles both in TnT and abroad. Depending on how much wrap is on the vehicle it may require special attention.

Give me a call to discuss the above - 868-784-9290.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » February 4th, 2016, 1:57 pm

I have a wrap from the gyro man in Valpark...I find it real special too

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » February 4th, 2016, 2:55 pm

TTCARLOVER wrote:Hi karim, my father has imported a range rover evoque with a bodykit from the uk, parts of it are wrapped, are there any special services you can offer for wrapped cars as I tink they require a different type of car shampoo? do vinyl wraps require polishing? hes getting it from gericia in London, have you detailed any of their cars they have sent down before? the wrap is a satin chrome.

All that to say ur daddy buy a range rover?

TTCARLOVER
Street 2NR

Postby TTCARLOVER » February 6th, 2016, 3:52 pm

Karim Khan wrote:

Hi TT Car Lover The Range Rover Evoque is a very nice vehicle. I have worked on both matte finish, fully wrapped and partially wrapped vehicles both in TnT and abroad. Depending on how much wrap is on the vehicle it may require special attention.

Give me a call to discuss the above - 868-784-9290.

thanks, will pass on ur number to my father

TTCARLOVER
Street 2NR

Postby TTCARLOVER » February 6th, 2016, 3:53 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:

Why? Yuh Jelous? :P

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » February 6th, 2016, 4:35 pm

TTCARLOVER wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:

No...not in anyway...
Infact, i'm glad for u guys as its something i would like to own 1day.

But instead of coming on a public forum to say "my daddy bought a range rover" you could have just as easily PM karim or call his number, or look him up of facebook...

Just saying

TTCARLOVER
Street 2NR

Postby TTCARLOVER » February 6th, 2016, 6:56 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:
TTCARLOVER wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:

No...not in anyway...
Infact, i'm glad for u guys as its something i would like to own 1day.

But instead of coming on a public forum to say "my daddy bought a range rover" you could have just as easily PM karim or call his number, or look him up of facebook...

Just saying

Fair point.

foxmileroba
Riding on 13's

Postby foxmileroba » February 28th, 2016, 9:37 am

needs clear i think

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » March 7th, 2016, 10:08 am

Official Notice
Karim Khan’s Auto Perfection will be closed from the 7th March- 1st April 2016

I will be once again attending the highly acclaimed and most sought after detailers training event for the year.

Modesta Pluscon 2016, Modesta’s Global Training and Conference in Rotterdam Netherlands

Modesta, is the world’s best paint coating manufacturer. Their product is used by some of the world’s most elite detailers. It’s basically the best of the best.

If you do need to contact me you can send me an email to karimkhansautoperfection@gmail.com

Karim Khan

thejoshman1
Street 2NR

Postby thejoshman1 » April 18th, 2016, 11:24 am

My brother is now the owner of PCN 11 and both lights to the front and back have micro cracks on them, is this due to the protective coating?

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » April 23rd, 2016, 8:04 pm

thejoshman1 wrote:My brother is now the owner of PCN 11 and both lights to the front and back have micro cracks on them, is this due to the protective coating?

No, he purchased a very old car !
Since i know this vehicle its parked 24/7 in the elements. UV rays , age and other factors can contribute to the micro cracks in the lights.

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » July 10th, 2016, 11:40 pm

Kairm Khan's Ultimate Modesta Detailing on this Range Rover SVR

When you are the owner of a high-end vehicle you only want the best !!!

This vehicle was protected with Modesta PD Private Label coating. Its the very best Modesta has to offer. PD Private Label combines the advantages of both organic and inorganic technologies, thus delivering unprecedented shine, protection, resistance and self-cleaning effect.

The PD Private Label consists of two separate parts - an extremely thick and hard inorganic base coat and a superhydrophobic organic topcoat. Both of them combine together during the application to form one durable protective layer, resistant to tar and asphalt from the roads, corrosion, oxidation, chemicals and mechanical damage.

Modesta PD is the result of unique development cooperation between Mr Paul Dalton, the world’s leading detailing expert based in the UK and our chemical engineers in Japan.

Modesta PD Private Label delivers years of protection and is especially suitable for the most exclusive vehicles that can take advantage of professional care.

b]Modesta Paul Dalton Private Label about to be applied[/b]

Baking the coating with high tech UV lamps

b]Presenting Karim Khan's ultimate Modesta PD coated Range Rover SVR[/b]

If you own a high end vehicle and you are looking for a high quality detailing service for your vehicle call Karim Khan to arrange a consultation - 868-784-9290.

Karim Khan has years of experience working on the high end and luxury vehicles both locally and internationally, he is also trained and certified in the USA, UK and Europe so you can rest assured that you will be receiving very high-quality service. It's the best or nothing!

Please note we are unable to furnish you with an estimate/ cost without a consultation.

*All consultations has an attached fee.
#thebestornothing[/size][/i][/b]
Last edited by Karim Khan on October 30th, 2019, 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » July 24th, 2016, 8:10 pm

Karim Khan's Ultra High End Detailing and Modesta Paint Protection on this Nissan GTR

Modesta Glass Coating is reserved for the discerning customer who simply whats the best protection for their vehicle.

Products of the Modesta range create a hard, glass-like layer on the clear coat of your vehicle. This thick layer is composed of high grade silicium produced by a special chemical reaction at the time of application. It acts as a impenetrable barrier, protecting the paint from all adverse affects of the environment.

No matter how hard the clear coat layer on your vehicle may be – Modesta adds hardness to it and the layer created will always be harder than the finish of your vehicle itself. This creates a long lasting protection against scratches and other mechanical wear. Thanks to the layer thickness Modesta produces on the paint, it also absorbs damage that would normally be caused directly on the paint. Thus the paint of your vehicle is protected and will retain it’s value longer.

A significant part of the protection Modesta delivers is the result of outstanding self-cleaning and water behavior properties. With Modesta the vehicle will stay clean for longer and will be considerably easier to wash when needed.

Consultation with a reputable professional is always recommended to choose a protection product that fits the individual needs of the vehicle owner. Not every detailing shop carries the Modesta Brand. Only the most advanced masters in the industry such as Karim Khan will be able to offer Modesta Coatings.

This Nissan GTR was coating with Modesta BC 04 Nano-Titanium Glass Coating

Modesta BC 04 Nano-Titanium Glass Coating Eliminating the risk of scratches should not the only objective in protecting automotive paints. A major cause of paint damages, such as loss of gloss and dullness is paint oxidation. This process can be slowed by isolating the paint surface from the air. Although this can be achieved with conventional coating agents and wax, the oils and fats contained in such materials oxidize easily, and in turn oxidize anything they come into contact with. Once oxidized, these paint protection agents can often accelerate the degradation of paint rather than protect it.

Modesta BC 04 Nano-Titanium Glass Coating is a new formula coating that combines the best advantages of the original Pure Liquid Glass coatings and highest quality nanograde titanium. This combination creates a deeper shine and better reflections on the paint. A significantly prolonged working time also allows easier and safer application.

The inorganic nature of the coating makes it fully resistant to oxidation. The hard physical barrier it creates also prevents paint from coming into contact with air and acts as a antiscratch protectant.

Modesta BC-04 is capable to withstand temperatures of up to 900 °C.

Modesta BC-04 requires reasonable regular maintenance and delivers long-term protection. It is especially suitable for dark-colored daily driven vehicles.

All Foamed up and ready to be Karim Khaned !!!

Modesta P0-1A glass coating primer and Modesta BC 04 before being applied to the paintwork.

Presenting the Modesta BC 04 Glass Coated Nissan GTR by Karim Khan

Modesta BC-04 creates a deeper shine and better reflections on the paint due to the high levels of nanograde titanium

If you own a high end vehicle and you are looking for a high quality detailing service for your vehicle call Karim Khan to arrange a consultation - 868-784-9290.

Karim Khan has years of experience working on high end and luxury vehicles both locally and internationally , he is also trained and certified in the USA, UK and Europe so you can rest assured that you will be receiving a very high quality service. It's the best or nothing !

Please note we are unable to furnish you with an estimate/ cost without a consultation.

#thebestornothing

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » August 3rd, 2016, 5:46 pm

Karim Khan's High End Detailing on this 1979 Ford Escort Mark II.

The best or nothing !
Karim Khan High End Detailing on this 1979 Ford Escort Mark II.

When it comes to automotive detailing in Trinidad and Tobago only one name stands out Karim Khan.

Please see the attached photos for your enjoyment

If you own a high-end vehicle and you are looking for a high quality detailing service for your vehicle feel free to call Karim Khan to arrange a consultation - 868-784-9290.

Karim Khan has years of experience working on the high end and luxury vehicles both locally and internationally, he is also trained and certified in the USA, UK and Europe so you can rest assured that you will be receiving very high-quality service. It's the best or nothing !

#thebestornothing
Last edited by Karim Khan on October 30th, 2019, 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » August 9th, 2016, 12:10 pm

Karim Khan High End Show Car Detailing on this 1978 Toyota Cressida.

The best or nothing !

When it comes to automotive detailing in Trinidad and Tobago only one name stands out Karim Khan.

Here are some pics of this 1978 Toyota Cressida detailed by Karim Khan

[i]All foamed up and ready to be Karim Khan

[/i]

Show car detailing by Karim Khan

If you own a high-end vehicle and you are looking for a high quality detailing service for your vehicle call Karim Khan to arrange a consultation - 868-784-9290.

Karim Khan has years of experience working on high end and luxury vehicles both locally and internationally, he is also trained and certified in the USA, UK and Europe so you can rest assured that you will be receiving very high-quality service. It's the best or nothing!

#thebestornothing
Last edited by Karim Khan on October 30th, 2019, 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » August 13th, 2016, 10:29 pm

Karim Khan's High End Detailing and Modesta BC03 Pure Glass Paint Protection on this Mercedes Benz C Class

Modesta Glass Coating is reserved for the discerning customer who simply what's the best protection for their vehicle.

Products of the Modesta range create a hard, glass-like layer on the clear coat of your vehicle. This thick layer is composed of high-grade silicium produced by a special chemical reaction at the time of application. It acts as an impenetrable barrier, protecting the paint from all adverse effects of the environment.

This Mercedes Benz C Class was coated with Modesta BC03 Pure Glass Coating

Modesta BC-03 Pure Glass Coating

Eliminating the risk of scratches should not the only objective in protecting automotive paints. A major cause of paint damages, such as loss of gloss and dullness is paint oxidation. This process can be slowed by isolating the paint surface from the air. Although this can be achieved with conventional coating agents and wax, the oils and fats contained in such materials oxidize easily, and in turn, oxidize anything they come into contact with. Once oxidized, these paint protection agents can often accelerate the degradation of paint rather than protect it.

The inorganic nature of the BC-03 glass coating makes it fully resistant to oxidation and therefore more suitable for protecting paint. The hard physical barrier it creates also prevents paint from coming into contact with the air and acts as a strong antiscratch protectant.

Modesta BC-03 does not crack, bubble, flake, peel, delaminate, detach or discolour at temperatures up to 700 °C. This new formula combines pure liquid glass and titanium dioxide for extra shine without affecting durability. It contains 0.16μm particles of titanium dioxide that reflect light with specific wavelengths, producing an instant luminous shine and gloss. Titanium dioxide is sensitive to photocatalyzation and produces traces of active oxygen when exposed to UV rays. This effect helps the coating to prevent the attachment of contaminants to the paint.

If you own a high-end vehicle and you are looking for a high quality detailing service for your vehicle call Karim Khan to arrange a consultation - 868-784-9290.

Karim Khan has years of experience working on the high end and luxury vehicles both locally and internationally, he is also trained and certified in the USA, UK and Europe so you can rest assured that you will be receiving very high-quality service. It's the best or nothing!

#thebestornothing
Last edited by Karim Khan on October 30th, 2019, 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

T27
Street 2NR

Postby T27 » September 11th, 2016, 11:26 am

Hi i am looking to do a detailing business at my end i recently bought the power washer 1450 psi ordered the foam cannon and adapter for the washer i am looking for the equipments to buy coukd u recommend some please example a steam cleam and vaccum in one maybe a blower to dry car and so on

Gericia
Street 2NR

Postby Gericia » September 26th, 2016, 12:08 pm

Nice work

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » October 2nd, 2016, 9:10 pm

T27 wrote:Hi i am looking to do a detailing business at my end i recently bought the power washer 1450 psi ordered the foam cannon and adapter for the washer i am looking for the equipments to buy coukd u recommend some please example a steam cleam and vaccum in one maybe a blower to dry car and so on

I do provide detailing consultations and training
Give me a call to discuss

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » October 2nd, 2016, 9:44 pm

Karim Khan’s High End Detailing on this Limited Production Mini John Cooper Works GP.

Only 2000 produced worldwide Karim Khan’s High End Detailing was entrusted to work his detailing magic to revive this vehicle to its new car shine !

This vehicle has been parked uncovered since purchased. On initial inspection the paintwork was dull due to severe oxidation and tons of wash induced swirls from improper maintenance . The engine bay was moderately dirty from regular use. The wheels caked with a build-up of brake dust. Interior plastics was dry from being in the sun and the leather dirty.

After consultation with the client, Karim Khan’s Deluxe Treatment was recommended.

The following was done :

Engine Bay Treatment
The engine bay was cleaned with a water based engine cleaner to break down the build up of grease and grime.

Wheels and Wheel Wells
All wheel wells were throughly cleaned and degreased to remove dirt and grime. The wheels were cleaned with a wheel specific cleaner to break down the imbedded brake dust .

Paint Decontamination
The paint work was then treated with a high foaming traffic film remover to breakdown the unseen layer of unburnt fuel, sulphur, grease and grime and other contaminants that cover the vehicle.

The paint was washed with a high quality Ph neutral automotive shampoo and Karim Khan’s High End plush Synthetic Sheep Skin wash mitt was used to gently remove all loose contaminants such as dirt without scratching the surface.

The vehicle was then dried with a touchless drying system using warm filtered air to thoroughly dry the vehicle so as to reduce micro marring from using drying towels and chamois .

The vehicle was then decontaminated to remove all embedded surface contaminants that washing did not remove.

Paint Correction
The entire vehicle was machine polish to remove the oxidise layer of paint, wash induced swirls, scratches and water spots etching. The appropriate machine polisher, polishing pad and polishing chemical was paired and tested on a test area to ensure the least aggressive method of defect removal was used before working on the entire vehicle. While removing the paint imperfections, quality control tools and chemicals were used to ensure proper and permanent removal of paint imperfections. This ensures a high-quality finish.

Paint Sealant.
The primary purpose of a paint sealant is to properly protect the vehicle from the elements. When applied properly , the barrier of protection helps to minimise contamination from embedding on the paint work making maintenance of the vehicle significantly easier . It also helps with preventing the paint from oxidisation by isolating the elements from the paintwork. Two layers of high tech synthetic sealant were applied to the Mini for added protection and that so awesome glass-like finish.

Exterior Trims and Plastics.
All of the exterior trims and plastics was throughly cleaned with a high performance cleaner that was specifically designed with the relevant material in mind. The plastic was protected to preserve the appearance and keep it nourished.

Interior
The Interior of this limited production Mini was thoroughly vacuumed and purged with air to remove all loose contaminants. The dashboard and interior plastics were cleaned and protected with cleaner and protectant designed specifically for this material leaving the surface with a nice pleasant matt finish.The Leather was properly cleaned with a Ph neutral leather cleaner to remove dirt, dust and human oils from the surface. Following this step, the leather was conditioned with a leather conditioner that was massaged into the surface so as to nourish, rehydrate and protect the leather from UV rays. The carpets and upholstery trims were vacuumed and clean to restore its original appearance . To finish the interior detail a luxury deodoriser was used to remove any unwanted odor and leave the interior with a fresh pleasant smell.

Glass
All exterior glass was polished with a glass polish to remove any light watermarks and embedded contaminants that may hinder the drivers' vision. The interior glass was cleaned with an automotive safe glass cleaner to remove bodily oils from touching the glass and other dirt and moisture residue from breathing.

Tires
All the tires was cleaned with a rubber specific cleaner to remove any dirt build up and old tire dressing. The tires was then dress with a long term semi-gloss tire dressing for that ultimate finish.

This dealing service consumed approximately 11 hours of work. At the end of it all the vehicle was back to a showroom finish and was well protected from top to bottom.

Karim Khan’s High End Detailing on this Limited Production Mini John Cooper Works GP.

i]If you are interested in having your vehicle properly detailed using high-quality products with a professional detailer with years of experience working on high-end vehicles call Karim Khan to arrange a consultation to determine what needs to be done to the vehicle and the relevant cost. 868-784-9290

We are unable to furnish you with a costing without a consultation
All consultations has an attached fee.
[/i]
Last edited by Karim Khan on October 30th, 2019, 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

carluva
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby carluva » November 21st, 2016, 9:48 pm

So over the weekend, I had the pleasure of Karim detailing my two vehicles. Let me just say that I don't have any exotic or high end vehicles (Lambo, Porsche, BMW or MB). What I do have are two Toyotas - a Rav4 which I had from new and a second hand Fortuner, which I recently picked up due to my "growing" family situation.

The Rav4 was a basic detailing and within one day, the vehicle was cleaned on the inside, seats cleaned and protected, the interior was UV protected. On the outside, the body was washed, the under carriage washed and the engine washed. The body was rubbed with a clay bar, then a combo polish/compound and lastly a synthetic sealant was applied. The tyres and wheel well were dressed as was the engine bay. Below are some of the pics of this detail:

carluva
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby carluva » November 21st, 2016, 9:56 pm

The second hand Fortuner was a more comprehensive job simply because I wanted the vehicle thoroughly sanitised and cleaned and any remnants of the previous owner out of the interior before I "moved in". The synthetic leather was cleaned and all but the drivers seat (which had the most wear) was brought back to original condition. The carpet flooring was cleaned thoroughly, stains removed, smells neutralised and brought back to original condition. All nooks and crannies on the dash and door panels and the carpet were steamed thoroughly. The carpet was treated with chemicals to remove and dissolve the trapped dirt that remained after the vacuum et al. The dash and door panels were then UV protected and the synthetic leather was conditioned. The hood liner was treated for the fluff that the previous owner caused due to poor shampooing.

The body, engine bay and under carriage got the same treatment as the Rav 4 and the vehicle was brought back to a better than showroom shine. Below are some pics of the end result of the Fortuner and some more of the Rav 4:

Advertisement

Return to “Miscellaneous Bargain Centre”