TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Karim Khan's Auto Perfection - Professional Detailing Services

For everything else yuh want to buy or sell

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
• Negative comments or replies, lowballing or 'sale bashing' are NOT allowed in FS topics.
• Personal ads are FREE. Commercial Ads are not allowed without Powerseller Status. Posting items/property for rent is considered commercial.
• Powerseller status is for users who wish to post many items for sale, new or used.
• Even if you do not own a business but would like to post many items for sale, then Power Seller status is required.
• Users are limited to no more than 2 simultaneous Ads / FS (For Sale) topics per classified forum; powersellers are limited to no more than 4.
• Ads that have not been replied to after 180 days will be deleted.
Please click here to view the forum rules
Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: *PROFESSIONAL DETAILING SERVICES*

Postby Karim Khan » May 25th, 2014, 10:46 pm

Official Notice

Karim Khan's Auto Perfection will be closed from May 27th 2014 and will be
reopened on June 9th 2014.

Karim Khan is once again going to follow his dreams of being one of the most sort after detailer in Trinidad and Tobago and the Caribbean.

He will be heading to Orange county California to the Meguiar's Training Centre to attend a very intense extreme training session held by Meguiars. This training session will be facilitated by some of USA best and top detailing trainers like Jason Rose , Mike Stoops and Kevin Brown.

From pics of the training program make sure and follow Karim's Facebook page.

If you need to get in contact with Karim please send him an email @ karimkhansautoperfection@gmail.com

Advertisement
RARRF
Ricer

Postby RARRF » June 2nd, 2014, 2:35 pm

Hey could you remove hard water stains from car window glass

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » June 5th, 2014, 12:40 pm

RARRF wrote:Hey could you remove hard water stains from car window glass

Yes I can . Please contact me any time after the 9th June .

RARRF
Ricer

Postby RARRF » June 5th, 2014, 9:25 pm

Ok I will thanks

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » June 9th, 2014, 7:00 am

Karim Khan's Auto Perfection is officially open and is ready to serve you.

Please feel free to call and set up your consultation- 784-9290

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » June 30th, 2014, 9:00 pm

Karim Khan's Visit to Meguiars Corporate Head Quarters Irvine California 2014

Karim Khan at the Meguiars Corporate Head Quarters

More than 25 years now, I’ve been using Meguiars products, i started off with the protection of my collection of 1:64 scale die cast toy cars and it’s now grown to automobile, boats and helicopters. Over time Meguiars products have become a staple in my detailing arsenal. Almost all the vehicles I have worked on have had some type of Meguiar’s product used on them.

History of Meguiars

Meguiar’s was founded by Frank Meguair’s Jr who started the business with a furniture polish in 1901. Nearly 100 years later, Meguiars have become one of the world’s leading automotive surface care product companies, providing specialized products for almost every conceivable type of automotive surface.

Frank Meguiars Jr started off manufacturing his furniture polish, one bottle at a time at home with his kids, each night filling orders generated the next day to pay for groceries. From his first bottle Frank Meguiar, Jr. was steadfastly determined never to sell a product unless he was convinced it was the very best of its kind on the market. To this day, Meguiar’s follows that dictate and, as a result, has generated millions of enthusiastic users around the world. Meguiar’s describe their customers as “raving fans".

With the arrival of the first horseless carriages Frank Meguiar’s turned his attention to the first automobile. Made out of wood, they were initially coated with the same finishes that were applied to furniture. It was an easy transition that set the course for Meguiar’s pre-eminence in the car wax business today.

Throughout the early years, Meguiars Mirror Glaze polishes and waxes, were primarily used by car manufacturers, car dealers, body shops, and detailers. Most custom painters polished their customer’s automobiles with Meguiars products, so the majority of cars on display in car shows reflected finishes achieved with the use of Meguiars professional-line products. As car shows became prevalent in the 60’s, the masses of people attending them began to recognize that it was the use of Meguiars polishes that created the brilliant, high-gloss finishes. Consumers began demanding retailers to stock Meguiars Mirror Glaze products.

Compelled by the demands, the Meguiars family formally introduced its brand of consumer automotive products in 1973. Today, the Meguiars range of products saturate the consumer marketplace and Meguiar’s emphasize on new product development and training.

For a more detailed history of Meguiars please visit http://www.meguiars-online.co.uk/meguiars-history/.

Meguiars’s SEMA

My first official interaction with Meguiars was in 2013 at the SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) show where I attended Meguiars International Technical Training Seminars which was facilitated by Mr Jason Rose Meguair’s Global Technical Services and Training Manager for the Professional Auto and Marine Products. At this seminar the specially invited participants were guided on how to conduct Meguair’s Training events to teach users on how to effectively and efficiently use the Meguair’s products. It was here that Jason informed me about the Meguiars iNtence eXtreme Training (NXT) , a high energy intense session about hand sanding and polishing automotive paint work, which host top detailers.

Jason Rose

Karim Khan and Jason Rose at SEMA 2013

At the SEMA show i also had the priviledge of meeting Mr. Barry Meguiar, whom in my opinion was a very humble individual with a wide knowledge of the automobile industry. He was inquisitive of Trinidad and Tobago and our car show industry and i extended the invitation to visit.

Karim Khan with Barry Meguirs at SEMA 2013

Tour of Meguiars headquarters

Meguiars Head Quarters

On my return to Trinidad, i kept in contact with Mr. Rose on a regular basis, which is how i was informed of the NXT training in California at Meguiar head quarters. I set about making arrangement for my visit and was delightfully informed that Meguiar Trinidad would be sponsoring part of this training for me in an attempt to enhance my knowledge of the further use of their products and learn new techniques in the detailing industry.

The day before the training i met Mr. Andrew Wilson, Meguiar’s Latin American and Caribbean Representative at the Meguiar headquarters in California. He then proceeded to give me a tour of the building. The first stop was the reception area which was filled with vintage automobile memorabilia.

Meguiars Reception area

I was then taken to Mr. Barry Meguiar office which housed some very interesting collectibles.

Karim Khan in Barry Meguairs Office

Some of the first Meguiars products

Some of the first Meguiars Mirror Bright Polishes

The conference room is the home of a very special table, the table top is supported by two engines, 500 HP Ford Focus and 500 HP Camaro surrounded by Sparco racing seats.

Meguairs conference room

500HP Ford Focus Engine that did a Quater mile in 8.51 seconds. The engine was donated to Meguiars by Nu Formz

1998 LS1 Engine 500HP form the 1969 Camaro RS that was featured on the cover of Hot Rod Magazine September 2002

We then headed to customer care representatives, inbound and outbound logistics, quality control and international sales representatives whom were very much welcoming and friendly.

Customer service guys and their gaming chair

One of the offices that really stood out to me was that of the Manager of Logistics, apart from being a very nice guy he also had a memorabilia from Trinidad and Tobago, our very own steel pan.

Manager of Logistics (on left) with his collection of stuff from all around the world and his piece of TnT in his office , the steel pan

The second building which is rarely seen by visitors housed new product development, lab, retail show room, graphics department and multimedia editing for car crazy which i also got a tour off.

Meguairs second building

NXT Training

On the day of the training, i was very excited hence i was one of the first detailers to arrive.

Karim Khan arriving at the NXT Training

It was a group of 20 professional detailers from throughout the world including United States, Canada, Trinidad, Australia.

Participants at the NXT Training (photo taken from Meguairsonline.com

We started off by introducing ourselves and the instructors for the day, Mr Kevin Brown, Mr, Mike Stoops, Mr Jose Fernandez and Mr Jason Rose began informing us about the schedule ahead.

Kevin Brown top left, Jose Fernandez bottom left and Jason Rose bottom right

The training covered the practical and theoretical approach to the following:
• Abrasive behaviour, buffing cycle and paint residue management
• Sanding – hand sanding, DA sanding
• Variables of machine polishing
• Rotary polishing
• Dual action polishing
• Product Testing to name a few.

Top - Top left to right Mike Stoops , Karim Khan and Jason Rose. Bottom left Jose Fernandez Bottom right Larry Kosilla from Ammo NYC.

Overall the class was very informative; the instructors were very helpful. I learnt to tweek my techniques to give a better finish and I came home with knowledge of new skills and how to use their new products accurately. I meet alot of detailers with the same passion as i do and hence we shared our knowledge of the industry, use of products and techniques. Most of all i fulfilled a dream of visiting the Meguiars headquarters, trained with some of the top detailers in the industry and made some lifetime friends.

Kairm Khan collecting his Certificate from Jason Rose(top) and Kevin Brown (bottom)

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » July 14th, 2014, 7:55 pm

Karim Khan High End Detailing Services - The detailing of the raging bull

Detailing this Lamborghini Aventador was a great experience. I have detailed many high end high end and exotic vehicles both in Trinidad and overseas, but the Aventador has a very unique shape, bold body lines that makes it standout from the crowd . The sound of the engine is also truly amazing and no words can explain. Below is a youtube video review of the car and after my detailing pics.

Behind the wheel of the Aventador

Karim Khan detailing Trinidad and Tobago first Lamborghini Aventador

All foamed up

If you would like to have your vehicle, boat or aeroplane detailed by Karim Khan feel free to give him a call to set up a consultation - 784-9290

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » July 15th, 2014, 10:45 pm

Karim Khan detailing this AW 139 Helicopter.

When a multinational helicopter transportation service provider such as Bristow whose main focus is the safe transportation of both people and equipment, trust you to detail their multi-million dollar piece of equipment it says lot. Karim Khan was chosen to detail and protect their AW139 before it was commissioned into service.

Detailing a helicopter is no easy task. The materials and paint used on these aircraft are by far more technologically advance and different than any motor vehicle. Detail this require the right tools and chemicals, knowledge of working on different substrates and years of experience to get the job done in the most effective and efficient manner without compromising or damaging the aircraft.

Before moving onto the detailing pictures, i have posed a youtube video of the AW 139 for your orientation.

Below is a you tube video of the AW 139

http://youtu.be/11uCGtcYrRw?list=

Karim Khan detailing the AW 139

Machine Polishing the aircraft

All finished

If you are looking of a trusted detailing professional to detail your motor vehicle, aeroplane or boat give Karim Khan a call to arrange a consultation - 784-9290

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » July 20th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Karim Khan Ultra High End Detailing on this Mansory Bentley Continental GT

Karim Khan detailing this on of a kind Mansory Bentley Continental GT.

When some one trust you to detail their multi-million dollar vehicle it says a lot.

All snowed up and ready to be Karim Khaned

If you would like to have your motor vehicle, aeroplane or boat professionally detailed, give Karim Khan a call to arrange a consultation - 784-9290

riptide
Riding on 13's

Postby riptide » August 13th, 2014, 8:21 am

I had the pleasure of meeting with Karim yesterday, as part of a pre-assessment detailing visit. Portfolio aside, he is one of the most down to earth guys you can deal with and I learned a thing or two about the complexities involved even before attempting such a task. Will not think twice to recommend him! I was pleasantly surprised by his eagerness to share knowledge and lend honest advice.

M.

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » August 21st, 2014, 2:48 pm

Sinester, thank you very much for your interest in my work. Give me a call to discuss.

For all other services please see below:

Karim Khan wrote:Karim Khan provides a personalize detailing service that is focused on quality and customer satisfaction. The cost to detailing a vehicle is based on its size, the condition of the vehicle, the customer expectations and the type of detailing products used. Due to this i can not give you a quotation over the phone or on trinituner without me evaluating the job. The cost for this consultation is between $50-$100 and depends on your location

To make arrangements for a vehicle evaluation / quotation or booking please call:

Karim Khan
(868)-784-9290

mitsu_chick941
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mitsu_chick941 » August 25th, 2014, 11:21 am

that should be your logo :lol: :lol: :lol:

or rather 'Are you ready to be Karim Khaned' :|

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » August 26th, 2014, 6:30 pm

mitsu_chick941 wrote:

that should be your logo :lol: :lol: :lol:

or rather 'Are you ready to be Karim Khaned' :|

lol i love it !!!

DonaldPeterson
Riding on 13's

Postby DonaldPeterson » August 28th, 2014, 4:08 pm

My car has such a problem and i am thinking to bring it to you

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » September 3rd, 2014, 9:23 am

Karim Khan's High End Detailing on this old school Mercedes Benz C32 AMG.

Its not every day you see a old school C32 AMG in Trinidad and Tobago. I got the opportunity to detail this beast in sheeps clothing and it was awesome!!! The owner took me for a short test run in the car and man it was an experience, the acceleration , handling and raw power is amazing.

Now time for the detailing pics enjoy

The heart of the beast. All hand built from the ground up

Nicely detailed by Karim Khan

If you would like to have your vehicle, boat or aeroplane detailed by Karim Khan feel free to give him a call to set up a consultation - 784-9290

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » September 4th, 2014, 10:35 am

Karim Khan's Ultimate Swissvax Luxury Detailing Services

It was a pleasure detailing this fully custom built Porsche Cayenne.

The pictures don't do this vehicle any justice

Enjoy

Presenting Karim Khan's Ultimate Swissvax Luxury Detailing Services

If you would like to have your vehicle, boat or aeroplane professionally detailed by a training and certified detailer, feel free to give Kairm Khan a call to set up a consultation - 784-9290

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » September 9th, 2014, 7:32 am

Trust is big when it comes to High End Detailing.

Karim Khan presents his ultimate luxury detaling service . The Swissvax Luxury Detail on this rare and one of a kind Range Rover Evoque.

Presenting the Swissvax Luxury Detail on this custom Range Rover Evoque

If you would like to have your vehicle, boat or aeroplane professionally detailed by a training and certified detailer, feel free to give Kairm Khan a call to set up a consultation - 784-9290

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » September 12th, 2014, 10:36 am

Karim Khan presents the detailing of the Mercedes Benz A45 AMG

The A 45 AMG is a wonderful little car, it was a pleasure detailing it. I would like to thank the owner of this car for giving me the opportunity to detail this beauty.

Here is a little You tube vid of it

Now for some of the detailing pics of the car

Nicely detailed using Meguiar's Detailing Products

If you would like to have your motor vehicle, aeroplane or boat professionally detailed, give Karim Khan a call to arrange a consultation - 784-9290

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » September 15th, 2014, 10:25 am

Karim Khan Swissvax Luxury Detailing on this Mercedes Benz CLS 350.

Below is a YouTube video of the CLS for your enjoyment.

Here are some pics of the detail

The Swissvax Luxury wax that was used on the vehicle

Presenting Karim Khan's Swissvax Luxury detailing on this CLS 350

Karim Khan raising the standard of the detailing industry in Trinidad and Tobago

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » September 17th, 2014, 10:35 am

Karim Khan High End Detailing Services on the Mercedes Benz A45 AMG

Nicely Detailed

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » September 22nd, 2014, 9:59 am

Karim Khan's Luxury Detailing on this Mercedes Benz E250 rolling on some 22 inch Forged Aluminum HRE P101 wheels. You cant get better than this !!!

Emblems all cleaned up

Karim Khan's Luxury Detailing

Image[/quote]

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » September 29th, 2014, 7:25 am

Karim Khan High End Detailing on this Custom Mercedes Banz C class for Audiophile Trading

I was called in by Audiophile trading who in my option is among the best car audio customizing shops in TnT, to work on this custom Mercedes Benx C class. I am honored to do the finishing touches on their mater piece.

here is a link to their website http://audiophiletrading.com/

Enough talk, here are the pics

Karim Khan's High End Detailing, simple and effective detail using 100% Meguair's products and techniques learnt at the Meguiar's NTX training 2014 at Meguair's headquarters California

Karim Khan, trusted and respected by some of the best in Trinidad and Tobago and around the world

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » October 2nd, 2014, 3:16 pm

Before and after
NEVER use bleach on your Ferrari
ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1412277354.960677.jpg

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » October 10th, 2014, 11:03 am

:lol:

STi-N
Trinituner Peong

Postby STi-N » October 17th, 2014, 1:48 pm

had my car detailed by karim this week. worth every cent. excellent service, very professional and a cool down to earth person.. takes the time to explain everything he does on the car.
highly recommend this.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » October 20th, 2014, 8:56 am

^^^yup....I didn't really appreciate him wearing the mankini, ut otherwise, yeah, mos def worth the investment

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » October 31st, 2014, 8:48 pm

Karim Khan's Auto Perfection will be closed from Saturday 1st November 2014 to Sunday 16th November 2014 as we will be attending the SEMA show that is being held in Las Vegas Nevada.

If you would like to contact us please during this period please send an email to karimkhansautoperfection@gmail.com or give us a call anytime after the 16th November 2014

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » November 16th, 2014, 10:19 pm

SEMA /Las Vegas 2014

As promise, here are some pics of the SEMA/ Las Vegas trip 2014

Day one was a visit to the Exotic Racing race track located near the Las Vegas speedway.
Let me not waste any time talking about it, the pics say it all.

Enjoy!!!

Porshe 911 GT3
Beautiful car, handles very nice

Mercedes Benz SLS AMG.
Great acceleration , nice handling and awesome sound

Lamborghini Huracan

According to Exotic Racing, this was the first Huracan in the USA. This was the main reason i visited exotic racing. Hands down it is one of the best sports cars that i have driven to date. Awesome acceleration, awesome handling, awesome breaking and best sounding.

I will be uploading the video of me driving this car on Facebook soon, so make sure and keep checking my page.

Number 1 on the Exotic Race Track for that day !!! lol

kjaglal76v2
12 pounds of Boost

Postby kjaglal76v2 » November 16th, 2014, 10:50 pm

waiiiit, u actually drove them:shock:

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » November 16th, 2014, 10:53 pm

kjaglal76v2 wrote:waiiiit, u actually drove them:shock:

Yes i drove them.