• Negative comments or replies, lowballing or 'sale bashing' are NOT allowed in FS topics. • Personal ads are FREE. Commercial Ads are not allowed without Powerseller Status. Posting items/property for rent is considered commercial. • Powerseller status is for users who wish to post many items for sale, new or used. • Even if you do not own a business but would like to post many items for sale, then Power Seller status is required. • Users are limited to no more than 2 simultaneous Ads / FS (For Sale) topics per classified forum; powersellers are limited to no more than 4. • Ads that have not been replied to after 180 days will be deleted. • Please click here to view the forum rules
At Karim Khan’s Auto Perfection we understand that success brings great rewards. With all the hard work you put in to achieve your dreams, why not reward yourself with the things that matter? After all, you deserve to enjoy a high quality of life.
Our raison d’être at Karim Khan’s Auto Perfection is to provide the best quality service and products to protect and maintain our customers’ dream vehicles. We want to preserve and maintain the beauty of your automotive dreams for years to come.
We take great pride in what we do, evidenced by our reputation in the industry for over fifteen years to date. We aim to surpass our customers’ expectations by first understanding their needs and wants. Then we individually design a bespoke service that caters to their demands. Most of our customers’ needs and wants are geared towards achieving high-quality craftsmanship using some of the most exclusive products available. We hand pick our tools, chemicals and products with the greatest of care so we can not only satisfy, but surpass expectations.
We are proud to maintain a diverse customer base, having years of experience dealing with a large cross section of vehicles and customers. Our passion for the craft has led us to ensure that we equip ourselves with premier training and certification to become Masters in the art of automotive detailing. We are trained and certified in valeting, paint correction and automotive protection systems from the leading automotive detailing chemical suppliers in Japan, Europe, the United Kingdom and the USA. If you are interested in having your vehicle detailed or protected by Karim Khan's Auto Perfection feel free to give us a call to arrange a consultation - 784-9290. Please note that in order to maintain our level of service and mobile courtesies, we do charge a small fee for consultations.
1. Karim Khan has over 10 years of experience detailing interior and exterior automotive surface and he is well known among most high end automotive owners and automotive enthusiast in Trinidad and Tobago. His success is based on his passion and love for detailing and his vision is to be the best automotive detailer in the region by providing quality detailing services.
2. He is trained and certified in the United Kingdom and is a proud member of the International Detailing Association.
3. Superior chemicals and tools. Karim Khan only uses the best detailing chemicals and tools in the industry .
4. Superior customer service. Karim Khan treats your car like if it is his and provides the best service for the agreed price. All his customers are satisfied as seen in the testimonials below.
Porn Star wrote:When it comes to detailing my cars, the only person I will trust that job to is Karim Khan. He is the best I have seen in Trinidad.
Aaron 2NR wrote:Karim worked on a couple vehicles in my yard already... new honda accord - dealer detailed for delivery, only to notice swirl marks etc in the sun. Karim came about 1-2 weeks later and it was chalk and cheese. No marks, flawless paint and shine. honda civic - while i thought the inside of the car was clean, since noone really use the vehicle, to see the difference after he wet vac the interior. after polish and wax the outside, the factory pearl white was something to look at in awe. navara - my bro's truck usually sleep in the driver way and after karim detailed it, you could have sworn the navara white had a clear coat on it..... a lot of trinidadians hear a price and want to compare workmanship to the piper washer on the corner. I'd tell you when my dad first heard the cost, he was like how much.....then to see the work and the amount of time and care done to get the finish on the accord, he was convinced....
JUS4SHO wrote:IMHO and I say this with being the most picky person when it comes to my car, the best detailer in Trinidad has got to be Karim Khan, he has so much knowledge, the products he use are world class, the tools and gadgets leave me in awe. Combine those with a lot of patience and talent produce unbelievable results. I was amazed at the results the first time he worked on my cars a 3.5 year old lancer and a 5 day old vitara both when done were 100% better than when they drove out the showroom. Some may find his cost a bit high but again IMHO for the cost of the products and effort involved to produce the desired results it's very fair. If you think his cost is high you don't want a detailer and strongly suggest sticking with the neighborhood car wash. For me I put aside sumtin every mnt. For 4 mnts to get my cars done 3 times for the year.
Please note: Karim Khan provides a mobile service.
Karim Khan provides a personalize detailing service that is focused on quality and customer satisfaction. The cost to detailing a vehicle is based on its size, the condition of the vehicle, the customer expectations and the type of detailing products used. Due to this i can not give you a quotation over the phone or via TriniTuner private messaging without me evaluating the job. The cost for this consultation is between $50-$100 and depends on your location.
To make arrangements for a vehicle evaluation / quotation or booking please contact me via:
I didin't think I would ever see a need for you to post this, your clients and work speaks for itself. Are you doing it full time now or still part time? I can't wait for my R32 to be completed, I will definitely be using your services. People don't hesitate!!!
TriniGT wrote:I didin't think I would ever see a need for you to post this, your clients and work speaks for itself. Are you doing it full time now or still part time? I can't wait for my R32 to be completed, I will definitely be using your services. People don't hesitate!!!
lol you are right!! But i am doing detailing full time now.
catalan24 wrote:where are u located?
Catalan24 i provide a mobile service where i come to you and do the job.